pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

NFL Card tomorrow

Looks terrible! Only game I’ll bet is Chargers-3 I’m tempted as well to take Browns +3.5 as well....idk why but I feel it. Been on a absolute fukin terror this week and don’t want to eat shit tomorrow.....I also feel like the hawks struggle a bit....what’s everybody else on? Or like?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Heavy leans on Raiders, Falcons, and Skins for week 3.

BOL Buckles

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Have you seen the Browns play?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Browns this year are kinda like the Browns of old just on legal steroids. A little stronger but doesn't have that "it" factor. Like trying to shoot creatin in your ass cheek thinking it's Trenbolone

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Yes. Why they getting such a short line? Should be at least -6

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Heavy leans on Raiders, Falcons, and Skins for week 3.

BOL Buckles
    Been looking at raiders and points cousins will ultimately have a shit game sooner or later

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayfield is much better at home and Goff has consistently been trash on the road.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Mayfield is much better at home and Goff has consistently been trash on the road.
    You do have a point.... Wade Phillips always seems to scare me though.

Nobody likes the chargers huh?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Rams have played one game on the road out of their two so far this year and they won.

Good insight Thermie

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Rams have played one game on the road out of their two so far this year and they won.

Good insight Thermie
    Hard to imagine a person this dumb. Goff isn't a rookie he's been in the league for a number of years. The team they beat on the road was Carolina - their QB can't is injured and the offense really only scored 16 since 1 td was an 8 yard drive.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yes. Why they getting such a short line? Should be at least -6
    I have a theory...

Anyways Browns are super banged up. Donald is also listed as Questionable for the Rams although he will play. You are also betting that somehow Freddie Kitchens can outscheme McVay. I just don't see it. I am heavy on Rams at -3 but would probably take -3.5 too.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Love the chargers on the ML only. Kinda like the bengals catching +7 (if you can find that #) as crazy as it sounds. They travel well surprisingly in these spots. Also like the chiefs to cover

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Love the chargers on the ML only. Kinda like the bengals catching +7 (if you can find that #) as crazy as it sounds. They travel well surprisingly in these spots. Also like the chiefs to cover
    I was thinking maybe close win for chargers might happen but I’ll let it lie see them going to -4 maybe rather grab the 3 now. As for the browns I think waiting we would see a 4 come up

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I was thinking maybe close win for chargers might happen but I’ll let it lie see them going to -4 maybe rather grab the 3 now. As for the browns I think waiting we would see a 4 come up
    not touching that browns game. really don't see any reason to to be honest. I think I'm going to only bet Chargers ML and Chiefs spread. maybe a deep teaser but thats about it.

pilebuck13

not touching that browns game. really don't see any reason to to be honest.
    I tend to maybe agree regardless I have had a excellent week don’t want to go nuts tomorrow bol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Goaty loves Houston so you might be on to something

pilebuck13

Bet successfully placed!
    Los Angeles Chargers
    -3-124
    Risk $744.00 Win $600.00

Gl everyone still sitting on browns

Don’t care for the juice but doubt I get 3 tomorrow

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Here is an article detailing the extent of the Browns injuries

Sunday night’s Rams-Browns game has at least a little national sizzle. It’s still September, but it has long-term importance to both teams. It has the reigning NFC champions at 2-0 visiting a 1-1 Browns team that’s dealing with significant injuries on offense and defense.At least three Browns starters will miss the game. Five more are questionable, including right tackle Chris Hubbard and both starting cornerbacks, Greedy Williams and Denzel Ward. Given the Rams’ embarrassment of riches at wide receiver and in their pass rush, the Browns obviously hope they can have as many regulars available as possible.
    Both sides have star power, and two of the Browns’ biggest stars are off to strong starts. Myles Garrett leads the NFL with five sacks and Odell Beckham Jr. had an 89-yard touchdown as part of a big game last week. The Browns’ offense as a whole has been choppy and inconsistent, but Beckham’s gamebreaking ability gives the Browns a chance to get well in a hurry.
    Garrett eventually hopes to unseat Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald, the two-time reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year. The Browns hope to limit the Rams’ pass rush by finding success in the run game with Nick Chubb, who was a non-factor in the opener but had a 19-yard touchdown run last week. For the Rams, Clay Matthews and Dante Fowler share the team lead with two sacks apiece at this early stage.
    Browns tight end David Njoku has a broken wrist and is out indefinitely, but as of Friday, the Browns had not yet announced if Njoku would need surgery or if he’ll be placed on injured-reserve. The team fears that veteran linebacker Christian Kirksey suffered a significant pectoral injury last week; Kirksey is out this week, but there’s been no official diagnosis or update from the team.
    Damarious Randall will miss a second consecutive game due to a concussion. The other listed starter at safety, Morgan Burnett, is questionable due to a quad injury. Rookie backup safety Sheldrick Redwine is also questionable with a hamstring injury. At cornerback, the Browns called up Robert Jackson from the practice squad as Ward and Williams both sat out practice Friday.
    “The guys who show up are going to play well and compete every snap,” Browns coach Freddie Kitchens said. “I firmly believe that.”
    Rookie Mack Wilson will start in place of Kirksey and faces a difficult challenge against a Rams offense that will feature running back Todd Gurley but will also test the Browns’ cornerbacks, regardless of whether the starters play. Cooper Kupp is back from a torn ACL and leads the Rams through two games with 12 receptions for 166 yards.
    The Browns are shorthanded at offensive tackle with top backup Kendall Lamm sidelined due to a knee injury, so Justin McCray is next in line if Hubbard can’t play. Behind McCray would probably be Austin Corbett, who’s been inactive the first two games. With Njoku out, Demtetrius Harris goes from top blocking tight end to the starter and Ricky Seals-Jones figures to see his first significant action since being claimed by the Browns earlier this month.

pilebuck13

Here is an article detailing the extent of the Browns injuries
    Good info! I’ll be at rams hawks in Seattle next Thursday maybe we see 2 undefeated teams square off I know the stadium will be pumped

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Mayfield is much better at home
    He was stellar week 1 against Tennessee.

Fukk off. And fukk off after you tell me to fukk off.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Yeah, Browns are really banged up, especially the DBs, which is troubling.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

barfalo ?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

man... the line move on the Ravens/Chiefs game has Ravens ML written all over it as the play.. I'm about to just bet a teaser today and say fuk it. Awful cards in both NCAA and NFL

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    He was stellar week 1 against Tennessee.

Fukk off. And fukk off after you tell me to fukk off.
    Ah yeah that 1 game dumb shit.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

man... the line move on the Ravens/Chiefs game has Ravens ML written all over it as the play.. I'm about to just bet a teaser today and say fuk it. Awful cards in both NCAA and NFL
    i am scoping that ravens ML hard, but I feel like it's a trap. Instinct tells me to lay off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough card but it rarely is easy

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tough card but it rarely is easy
    first two weeks were a fukin cake walk Goldie

pilebuck13

I tend to lean ravens as well as chiefs defense is suspect but fuk idk......I came way the fuk up on college yesterday I have my chargers play and that is about it.....I might hold my nose and hit the browns fuk

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I tend to lean ravens as well as chiefs defense is suspect but fuk idk......I came way the fuk up on college yesterday I have my chargers play and that is about it.....I might hold my nose and hit the browns fuk
    I wouldn't touch the Browns with a 20" dick. Better to watch and get a live line in that game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I bet the under in the bengals/Bills game, and took the Vikings ATS... thats about it. maybe a play on the over in the Chargers/Texans game but ill wait until closer to kickoff for a better number

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Love the chargers. In big

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

Cousins had a bad game last week. He isn't happy about. It. Raiders on the start of a tour away from home until. Crazy schedule

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

Until Nov something

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I bet the under in the bengals/Bills game, and took the Vikings ATS... thats about it. maybe a play on the over in the Chargers/Texans game but ill wait until closer to kickoff for a better number
    I can already feel the brigade of bullshit coming in the 2nd Half to make this bet lose.

pilebuck13

I can already feel the brigade of bullshit coming in the 2nd Half to make this bet lose.
    Really your looking good.....line hasn’t budged on chargers makes me feel meh

12 Last