1. #71
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,646
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you want to talk to me, I suggest you message me. The only way these dumb mother f**kers can think they have my picks is if they run to the contest site and look them up. The truth of the matter is that I do not make those icks. Young family members do. They are not very good yet, as anybody can see. I will never give the arseholes in here a pick. As far as I am concerned, they can all drop dead and go to hell. They are nothing but a bunch of lying S.O.B's to begin with. Broke drunk druggie arseholes who either allow their ladies to run their lives or have the ladies leave them. I ignore posts in here now. If you want to legitimately talk to me, message me. The rest of you can rot in hell. I am done with you.
    what a puss scared make his own picks needs an excuse
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 10-10-19 at 08:35 PM.

  2. #72
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,209
    Betpoints: 53

    I was pissed tonight

    Threads like this really cheer me up

    Thanks guys

  3. #73
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,398
    Betpoints: 22548

    Classic thread

  4. #74
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,025
    Betpoints: 41120

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you want to talk to me, I suggest you message me. The only way these dumb mother f**kers can think they have my picks is if they run to the contest site and look them up. The truth of the matter is that I do not make those icks. Young family members do. They are not very good yet, as anybody can see. I will never give the arseholes in here a pick. As far as I am concerned, they can all drop dead and go to hell. They are nothing but a bunch of lying S.O.B's to begin with. Broke drunk druggie arseholes who either allow their ladies to run their lives or have the ladies leave them. I ignore posts in here now. If you want to legitimately talk to me, message me. The rest of you can rot in hell. I am done with you.
    100% lies. By law you arenít allowed contact with any of your younger family members. Iím sure your p.o. and local police department would love to hear about you violating your terms of release. You know your kind doesnít do well locked up.

    Sicko gets a boner watching Nickelodeon.

  5. #75
    A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-14-18
    Posts: 1,119
    Betpoints: 6669

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    100% lies. By law you aren’t allowed contact with any of your younger family members. I’m sure your p.o. and local police department would love to hear about you violating your terms of release. You know your kind doesn’t do well locked up.

    Sicko gets a boner watching Nickelodeon.


  6. #76
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 12,383
    Betpoints: 19717

    I think I speak for everyone when I say that some of my fondest childhood memories involve handicapping point spreads, totals, teasers, and moneyline parlays long into the night, and then eagerly watching to see if Ball State could cover the number against pesky interstate rival Toledo the following day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

  7. #77
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,791
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say that some of my fondest childhood memories involve handicapping point spreads, totals, teasers, and moneyline parlays long into the night, and then eagerly watching to see if Ball State could cover the number against pesky interstate rival Toledo the following day.

  8. #78
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I was pissed tonight

    Threads like this really cheer me up

    Thanks guys
    lol

  9. #79
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,673
    Betpoints: 7922

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    100% lies. By law you aren’t allowed contact with any of your younger family members. I’m sure your p.o. and local police department would love to hear about you violating your terms of release. You know your kind doesn’t do well locked up.

    Sicko gets a boner watching Nickelodeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say that some of my fondest childhood memories involve handicapping point spreads, totals, teasers, and moneyline parlays long into the night, and then eagerly watching to see if Ball State could cover the number against pesky interstate rival Toledo the following day.




    You know you've made the big time when BigBare is piling on

  10. #80
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,604
    Betpoints: 236

    bigdaddy what is your drug of choice?

  11. #81
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,673
    Betpoints: 7922

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    bigdaddy what is your drug of choice?
    Evidence seems to point at Rohypnol

  12. #82
    A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-14-18
    Posts: 1,119
    Betpoints: 6669

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say that some of my fondest childhood memories involve handicapping point spreads, totals, teasers, and moneyline parlays long into the night, and then eagerly watching to see if Ball State could cover the number against pesky interstate rival Toledo the following day.
    THAT is the best part about BIGDADDY's story.

    Suppose for a millisecond he is telling the truth.

    It isn't his young family members making the picks that is the odd part.

    It is him teaching children how to make a bet.

    What a fukking creep.

  13. #83
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,025
    Betpoints: 41120

    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Evidence seems to point at Rohypnol
    He sniffs baby powder.

  14. #84
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    THAT is the best part about BIGDADDY's story.

    Suppose for a millisecond he is telling the truth.

    It isn't his young family members making the picks that is the odd part.

    It is him teaching children how to make a bet.

    What a fukking creep.
    wow you are right

    why corrupt America’s youth?

    take your kids fishing Big Daddy Q

  15. #85
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    BigDaddyQ

    who do you like this weekend?

  16. #86
    chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-16-10
    Posts: 4,700
    Betpoints: 8764

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you want to talk to me, I suggest you message me. The only way these dumb mother f**kers can think they have my picks is if they run to the contest site and look them up. The truth of the matter is that I do not make those icks. Young family members do. They are not very good yet, as anybody can see. I will never give the arseholes in here a pick. As far as I am concerned, they can all drop dead and go to hell. They are nothing but a bunch of lying S.O.B's to begin with. Broke drunk druggie arseholes who either allow their ladies to run their lives or have the ladies leave them. I ignore posts in here now. If you want to legitimately talk to me, message me. The rest of you can rot in hell. I am done with you.
    Just in case any of you haters or trolls want to question Bigdaddy's legendary capping skills and try to bring up his 6-12 start to last year's Pick 6 Contest.....he was GENEROUS enough to teach the craft to his young family members, and unfortunately they had not yet perfected his system, thus the slow start. So any bad picks you see are from his young family members, got it buster?

  17. #87
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,646
    Betpoints: 90

    bigdaddyqh is on the geritol

  18. #88
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 19,200
    Betpoints: 2021

    BUMP. What a scumbag!

  19. #89
    teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-28-18
    Posts: 1,795
    Betpoints: 1559

    Good read and classic bump!

First 123
Top