[Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Cubbies -125

to win 3 units.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think you go cubs 1st 5 if you like them. They have smacked wacha around and think they will do the same if Shildt let’s him pitch a second/3rd time thru.

I’m assuming cubs are throwing a opener? This kid hasn’t pitched more than a few innings many times. That should work out early but cards will have the advantage after the 5th inning imo.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think you go cubs 1st 5 if you like them. They have smacked wacha around and think they will do the same if Shildt let’s him pitch a second/3rd time thru.

I’m assuming cubs are throwing a opener? This kid hasn’t pitched more than a few innings many times. That should work out early but cards will have the advantage after the 5th inning imo.
    Already placed my bet.. gotta let it ride.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Already placed my bet.. gotta let it ride.
    I went w cubs FF -.5 even money.

Still debating if I wanna pull trigger on over?

I have to be rooting against you after the 5th! Lol. I might make small live bet on cards if they trailing as I hope they are after the 5th!! lol.

Cubs gonna make mistake and use Kimbrel late if it close! We saw what a dumpster fire he was when he initially joined the team now they seem content throwing him into the playoff race fire without any rehab starts, big mistake!! Madden a lame duck at this point.

I do obviously think cubs jump out to a lead, just maybe throw a little at cards live at fat plus money if they get down to cover yourself.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Silk and banks on the same side

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Silk and banks on the same side
    Well kinda, I don’t love cubs full game, not saying I like cards. I think cubs be leading after 5, not so sure if they can close it out tho?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Well kinda, I don’t love cubs full game, not saying I like cards. I think cubs be leading after 5, not so sure if they can close it out tho?
    I hear ya.. but overtime I try and micro cap the game flow I get my ass handed to me so I'm just taking the Side I feel will win although Cards are also pretty damn good so I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled off a W here. BOL to both of us.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The weather in Chicago is possible rain. Not a hitters park today. Cubs are toast. Maddon is history. The front office wants him out. It matters not because Atlanta will beat the caca out of the NL Central champs in a short series.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 09-20-19 at 12:19 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

GL with this one , shocka

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Cubs are toast. Maddon is history. The front office wants him out. It matters not because Atlanta will beat the caca out of the NL Central champs in a short series.
    God you are stupid, cards have huge pitching edge over Braves.

So why don’t you be a man for once and instead of spewing your worthless trash take a stand and tell us what you betting, coward!!

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

I'm on it LFG.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

BOL shocka

2daBank

The weather in Chicago is possible rain. Not a hitters park today. Cubs are toast. Maddon is history. The front office wants him out. It matters not because Atlanta will beat the caca out of the NL Central champs in a short series.
    This clown things Braves gonna run thru cards against flaherty and Hudson, 2 of the best pitchers going since the all star break! Lmao., how bout we make a bet on that series? Put up or shut the fukk up with your nonsense!!

Guarantee it will be 1-1 after the 1st 2 games in atl, guarantee cards will take at least 1 back home. That series be 2-2 at worst after 4. Keep takin cause every post makes everyone see how clueless you are!!

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

Think wacha is the pinata and takes one for the team and cards focus on next two. Hamels that's good news. He won't pitch until next week

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    Think wacha is the pinata and takes one for the team and cards focus on next two. Hamels that's good news. He won't pitch until next week
    Shit man. Honestly I’d like cards chances better against hamels, you know how it is. Some bum we havnt seen always gives cards problems but then we take great at bats vs the top pitchers!! Lol

scot4

Lol. I agree when it's new blood pitching they make them look like cy young. Wong being gimpy somewhat bothers. Guys great on defense

scot4

Just nuts. 0-6 at Wrigley before last night. They tie it. Im just hoping to get two and I don't think one is today
    Hope I'm wrong as it gets

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

GL big game for them

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I like cubs 1h

Mills has been good in limited innings and it sounds like chatwood will follow.

After that who knows. Cubs bullpen can't be trusted.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

No score 1st inning is a plus money play. I think I'll try that to start with.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

God you are stupid, cards have huge pitching edge over Braves.

So why don’t you be a man for once and instead of spewing your worthless trash take a stand and tell us what you betting, coward!!
    I have the Braves at 4-1 to win the NL Pennant. I suppose you homered out and took the Cards. Dumb, alcoholic druggie ex-con. I would love to get a shot at you. Grabbed the Braves when it bacame obvious back in the beginning of August that the Cubs could not win on the road and the Dodgers continue to be the most mis-managed team in the NL. I would also love to sprawl your worthless face all over the street. It would be so easy to do. It would take me about 5 minutes to render you worthless.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Possible rain after 5pm today. You are a moron. Why don’t you post your fade and shut up.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

ball didn't even fukkin hit em, jesus

2daBank

I have the Braves at 4-1 to win the NL Pennant. I suppose you homered out and took the Cards. Dumb, alcoholic druggie ex-con. I would love to get a shot at you. Grabbed the Braves when it bacame obvious back in the beginning of August that the Cubs could not win on the road and the Dodgers continue to be the most mis-managed team in the NL. I would also love to sprawl your worthless face all over the street. It would be so easy to do. It would take me about 5 minutes to render you worthless.
    Lmfao. You wouldn’t love shit fat boy, unless you like gettin your bitch ass beat. I have futures on cards and nats at +3200 and +4200. I don’t tie money up on some dog shit 4 to 1 play, only a fat bitch would do that.

scot4

Come to STL bitch daddy. Hall street downtown. Perfect spot. Nobody around and figure it amongst ourselves. Don't think u have it in ya

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck shocks

Laying off though

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    This guy gets it!!! Nice call

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    Come to STL bitch daddy. Hall street downtown. Perfect spot. Nobody around and figure it amongst ourselves. Don't think u have it in ya
    Only thing he has in him is a 8 inch black rooster.

2daBank

Nice hit.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    This guy gets it!!! Nice call
    Yes, today it worked out well.

Not like the first batter ever hits the first pitch he sees out of the park and wager is dead as quick as humanly possible.
    This has happened to me.

2daBank

Yes, today it worked out well.

Not like the first batter ever hits the first pitch he sees out of the park and wager is dead as quick as humanly possible.
    This has happened to me.
    Got little break w second cubs batter. Ripped a line drive and turned into a double play.

2daBank

Cmon scrubbies. Let’s get that runner home.,

God dammit, just foul.

Ball not carrying, schwarber crushed that ball.

2daBank

Hell yes, there a run!’

Wong being hurt causes that one. We need Wong back, he having a incredible season both in the field where he a gold Glover and his bat been good!!

Man cubs are ripping some balls just foul!!

2daBank

Cmon boys, big inning here!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Unleash the cavalry

1234 ... Last