Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    maybe tease USC and the UNDER
    get USC +7'/UNDER 57'
    Teasing college

Unrael

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i don't get all the utah love. they have not looked all that great in any of their first 3 games. anyone who watched the slovis kid in the last home game should see what he is capable of. struggled in his first road game...but now back home. no way usc is slowing it down. that is the way you beat a d like utah...tempo and run their fat asses off. i try not to ever put too much into these weeknight games because they have cost me a lot over the years...but usc hanging or winning outright would be my guess.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I knew somebody was going to take a crack at that...
    yeah, yeah, yeah, and I'm a fkn hamburger, right?
    ...it's an "IF/THEN" tease, and yeah, in college... if the tempo is slow, and the battle is defensive,
    where field position and mistake free football are paramount...if the score is LOW/UNDER...then the underdog
    getting points has more value...so get it up over a score!...over 7...with the hook!

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Teasing college

Unrael
    why ya gotta laugh, leet?
    the IF/THEN ncaa tease on dog/under
    not exactly a donkey play...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I knew somebody was going to take a crack at that...
    yeah, yeah, yeah, and I'm a fkn hamburger, right?
    ...it's an "IF/THEN" tease, and yeah, in college... if the tempo is slow, and the battle is defensive,
    where field position and mistake free football are paramount...if the score is LOW/UNDER...then the underdog
    getting points has more value...so get it up over a score!...over 7...with the hook!
    Fukk the haters. Not worst idea on this game. Cashing tickets all that counts. Gl

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Fukk the haters. Not worst idea on this game. Cashing tickets all that counts. Gl
    thanks, bank gl

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

SBR curse in play here as too many threads and posts on UTAH to win now.. That only means one thing USC wins out right.. We all know the SBR popular vote and how that usually works out.

I'm gonna take a pass on this game. I've seen this play out too many times on SBR where everyone is hyping up a bet and it ends up dead in the river.. I'm SBR superstitious like that!!! ..

Good luck gents.. UTAH should win though..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    SBR curse in play here as too many threads and posts on UTAH to win now.. That only means one thing USC wins out right.. We all know the SBR popular vote and how that usually works out.

I'm gonna take a pass on this game. I've seen this play out to many times on SBR where everyone is hyping up a bet and it ends up dead in the river.. I'm SBR superstitious like that!!! ..

Too close to call, lot the sbr “sharps” seem to be on USC. I was trying to go w this strategy but it too even!! lol.,

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

why ya gotta laugh, leet?
    the IF/THEN ncaa tease on dog/under
    not exactly a donkey play...
    Tease only NFL dog, if you decide too, BUT only prime time games...
    Respect!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Too close to call, lot the sbr “sharps” seem to be on USC. I was trying to go w this strategy but it too even!! lol.,
    I got cold feet even though I think the Ute's should win.. I'm out.. Something so solid could be a fail.. .. Other games to bet on.

2daBank

I got cold feet even though I think the Ute's should win.. I'm out.. Something so solid could be a fail.. .. Other games to bet on.

I have the ml parlayed w some mlb favs I like but nothing too serious. Gl tonight bud
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Well boys , fucken UTAH didn't show up !! Fuckers . I guess cant win them all .

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yeah i was going to say i definitely looked to see if i saw any heavy utah post or any "utah is a lock" and i didnt see any lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm gonna take a pass on this game. I've seen this play out too many times on SBR where everyone is hyping up a bet and it ends up dead in the river.. I'm SBR superstitious like that!!! ..

Glad I passed on this game.. SBR curse alive and well.. USC wins.. Entire forum gets buried. Same old story.. LOL...

First 12