Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Jacksonville's Ramsey To be Traded Friday?

Ramsey may not play for Jax tonight. Couid be traded as soon as tomorrow.
    That hurts Jax's chances of a win quite a bit but, maybe if he is traded, it will fire up the rest of the team.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ay-and-sunday/

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

just feel he'll end up with the cowboys, chargers, or eagles. KC can't commit that much money without Pat Maholmes signed yet, no?

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11921

I don't care how talented athletically you are, I would not want that guy on my team he will ruin the next teams chemistry.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

The only risk the Jags run if they play him is that he gets hurt. Other than that, they can play him and care less if he can't play next sunday.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Hard to see Cowboys or Chargers, considering Jerry Jones laughed at the notion of taking Ramsey over Zeke. Believe he said something along the lines of, "What use is a guy the other teams aren't even going to throw at!?" Then the Chargers are notoriously cheap.

With that said, I'm sure he'll get traded to one of those teams to make me look like a jackass.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

There was no need for him or his agent to make his trade demand public information. KC, bal, philly all could use him. They have picks and cap space to do an extension if deal makes sense. Oakland has picks and cap space but they need a lot more than just him to contend.

If he goes to a contender that plays a good amount of man coverage and still is a problem, no way would I want him around.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Lots of steam locally that he's headed to the Vikes here. ESPN confirmed the two teams have spoken, apparently about Rhodes and a 2nd rounder.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

As a Jags fan, as long as Ramsey goes to a team that's even decent, I don't see him being a big problem. Like, he's a passionate guy, but I don't think he's inherently a problem player. Jags are just horribly mismanaged, the coaches are incompetent, and he's understandably fed up dealing with that dumpster fire when he's one of the most talented defenders in the league

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Lots of steam locally that he's headed to the Vikes here. ESPN confirmed the two teams have spoken, apparently about Rhodes and a 2nd rounder.
    That makes no sense. Rhodes is just as good as Ramsey. And he's already a fit in the system. That would be the stupidest move ever.

I am thinking Seahawks. They take chances on these types of premadonas.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Looks like Ramsey is playing tonight.

6 teams inquired about him.... but "every team has at least placed a call".... WOW

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That makes no sense. Rhodes is just as good as Ramsey. And he's already a fit in the system. That would be the stupidest move ever.

I am thinking Seahawks. They take chances on these types of premadonas.
    Rhodes is nowhere near as good as Ramsey at cb. Rhodes has been awful for over a year now. No way Jags take that deal.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

chiefs would love him

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He is playing tonight my sources who would like to remain anonymous told me.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think we making way too much of a cornerback if you think it really hurts their chances. I don’t recall him winning any games really, certainly don’t recall book moving a line cause a corner being out!!

I don’t see him getting traded unless they drop the asking price. Team would be fukkin nuts to give up 2 1st rounders for him plus all the money he gonna want!! He a very good corner but he don’t even return punts and he a loud mouth, no thanks. Not at that price.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Ramsey has definitely won games for Jax. They call them shutdown corners for a reason. But right now (especially in the KC game) the defensive scheming seems pretty awful and is not taking advantage of their strengths

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Ramsey has definitely won games for Jax. They call them shutdown corners for a reason. But right now (especially in the KC game) the defensive scheming seems pretty awful and is not taking advantage of the their strengths
    Really? What do books adjust the line for him? I’ve seen that d and him get lit up plenty. And a game like tonight against a team like titans who don’t even rely on throwing to their wrs all that much he isn’t that important.