firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Georgia probably has the best offensive line in the country, and Notre Dame is very young at linebacker, which was an issue in the Louisville game. I'd lean Georgia but I think ND will be a public dog, I'm hoping the line drops to around 12.
    It's going up
    Not dropping

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    It's going up
    Not dropping
    Disagree Dog, ND has a huge fan base and alum, there will be a lot of ND action that will come in late. If I can't get anything below 13 I'll be on Georgia.

firedawg

Disagree Dog, ND has a huge fan base and alum, there will be a lot of ND action that will come in late. If I can't get anything below 13 I'll be on Georgia.
    I hope you are right

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Auburn is down IMO
    I certainly don’t think the caliber of Uga, LSU, or bama but still think they could rise up any given Saturday and be a headache for any of them. I really don’t think they had any business beating the ducks honestly.

2daBank

Georgia probably has the best offensive line in the country, and Notre Dame is very young at linebacker, which was an issue in the Louisville game. I'd lean Georgia but I think ND will be a public dog, I'm hoping the line drops to around 12.
    According to a nd fan I talk with most the rush yards Irish been allowing haven’t been from conventional straight ahead run game, he thinks they much more well suited to stop that which obviously what uga gonna bring. Like I said wasn’t sure i was buying it.

firedawg

Auburn is live this weekend banker

thomorino

A&M's offense is much better at home, Auburn's freshmen QB is still very inconsistent, I'd lean A&M.

firedawg

A&M's offense is much better at home, Auburn's freshmen QB is still very inconsistent, I'd lean A&M.
    I agree
    But I think Auburn could backdoor
    It's at 4?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    According to a nd fan I talk with most the rush yards Irish been allowing haven’t been from conventional straight ahead run game, he thinks they much more well suited to stop that which obviously what uga gonna bring. Like I said wasn’t sure i was buying it.
    I don't see ND's defense holding up against Georgia's offensive line, ND is very young at defensive tackle, their experience is at the end position, their linebackers make a lot of mistakes too, very young. Georgia's running attack will go inside and outside.

firedawg

Swift going to run wild

thomorino

Mond is a completely different quarterback at home.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I love the Wisky pick......I played them a couple of days ago and got the line at (-3)...posted the play in my thread...only game that I'm doing in college football this week besides my teaser play......the Badgers are clearly the better team on both sides of the ball and they are at home in camp Randall stadium where they seldom lose!...I guess Vegas and offshore books are still infatuated with Jim Harbaugh and that his "talented" team will finally show up...but I'm not buying it...they should have lost to Army and middle Tennessee pushed them for 3.5 quarters...Badgers should win the game 31 - 13...the Utah play is solid but USC kind of scares me at home...they blew out Stanford 45 - 24 and that have quality depth at the QB position...losing JT Daniels wasn't that big of a deal...besides, they also seem to play with fire and passion when coach Clay Helton's job is in jeopardy and from what I've been reading, seeing, hearing, etc. he is definitely on the hot seat...don't feel strong about the Mich St/Northwestern game either way.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I love the Wisky pick......I played them a couple of days ago and got the line at (-3)...posted the play in my thread...only game that I'm doing in college football this week besides my teaser play......the Badgers are clearly the better team on both sides of the ball and they are at home in camp Randall stadium where they seldom lose!...I guess Vegas and offshore books are still infatuated with Jim Harbaugh and that his "talented" team will finally show up...but I'm not buying it...they should have lost to Army and middle Tennessee pushed them for 3.5 quarters...Badgers should win the game 31 - 13...the Utah play is solid but USC kind of scares me at home...they blew out Stanford 45 - 24 and that have quality depth at the QB position...losing JT Daniels wasn't that big of a deal...besides, they also seem to play with fire and passion when coach Clay Helton's job is in jeopardy and from what I've been reading, seeing, hearing, etc. he is definitely on the hot seat...don't feel strong about the Mich St/Northwestern game either way.
    USC's quarterback play has been solid but that was against much weaker defenses than Utah, I'm still not impressive with USC up front.

firedawg

I should of pounded Tulane on the opener more

Up to 5

Da Manster!

USC's quarterback play has been solid but that was against much weaker defenses than Utah, I'm still not impressive with USC up front.
    I know that banker but this is almost the same exact scenario a couple of years ago in 2017 when Utah was favored by a similar margin (3.5 - 4.5) and supposedly had the "superior" team and then went to the Colesium and USC beat them outright 28 - 27...if I remember correctly it was a thursday or friday night game.

Da Manster!

I should of pounded Tulane on the opener more

Up to 5
    you're safe, dawg...Tulane by at least a TD...

firedawg

I love this play

2daBank

Manster everything you saying bout mich/wiscy is recency bias and that what worries me.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

How can you assert Wisky has their best defense in the past ten years? USF and C. Michigan are offensively retarded.

I know Michigan hasn't looked good to this point, but if LT Runyan plays this week I think that gives the Wolverines 4/5 offensive line starters from last year FWIW. Also WR Donovan Peoples Jones has yet to take the field for Big Blue. Now you throw in the bye week for both schools and it feels like trying to take a side in this game is basically a hand of blackjack. I don't see any overwhelming edge in the spread.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Manster everything you saying bout mich/wiscy is recency bias and that what worries me.
    no, not recency bias my friend...I've learned over the years when it comes to handicapping to trust my eyes and what I see on the field and not to be influenced by those so-called experts on TV who always seem to push their hidden agendas and ulterior motives...Yes, Michigan is a very talented team and will probably be up for this game but the Badgers are the real deal as well and they shouldn't have any problems getting fired up to face one of their big 10 nemesis like the Wolverines...also a noon start at one of the toughest venues to play...and so far the Badgers are #1 in 3rd down defense, #1 in 3rd down conversions, #1 in time of possession, #1 in total defense, #1 in fewest 1st downs allowed...that's good enough for me...hey if I lose, I lose...no regrets...I'm going with my best bet for this week...

firedawg

Im seeing 14.5 on UGA now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manster You need a win really really bad

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

lol

doubt mich st. even scores 10 pts

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    How can you assert Wisky has their best defense in the past ten years? USF and C. Michigan are offensively retarded.

I know Michigan hasn't looked good to this point, but if LT Runyan plays this week I think that gives the Wolverines 4/5 offensive line starters from last year FWIW. Also WR Donovan Peoples Jones has yet to take the field for Big Blue. Now you throw in the bye week for both schools and it feels like trying to take a side in this game is basically a hand of blackjack. I don't see any overwhelming edge in the spread.
    I don't just look at who a team has played, I also look at how they look. Wisconsin returned 8 starters from last year and the defense looks strong.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    lol

doubt mich st. even scores 10 pts
    Oh look its Emily, the forum troll who threatens his cat every time his 2 dollar picks lose - make sure you let us know which picks your fading before the games actually end little guy.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I don't just look at who a team has played, I also look at how they look. Wisconsin returned 8 starters from last year and the defense looks strong.
    8 total starters, not 8 on defense

thomorino

I know that banker but this is almost the same exact scenario a couple of years ago in 2017 when Utah was favored by a similar margin (3.5 - 4.5) and supposedly had the "superior" team and then went to the Colesium and USC beat them outright 28 - 27...if I remember correctly it was a thursday or friday night game.
    This is a better Utah team and USC's offense isn't as good as they looked against Stanford, BYU is a bad team.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Oh look its Emily, the forum troll who threatens his cat every time his 2 dollar picks lose - make sure you let us know which picks your fading before the games actually end little guy.
    I already bet Utah -3.5 and just marked down the "L"

2daBank

no, not recency bias my friend...I've learned over the years when it comes to handicapping to trust my eyes and what I see on the field and not to be influenced by those so-called experts on TV who always seem to push their hidden agendas and ulterior motives...Yes, Michigan is a very talented team and will probably be up for this game but the Badgers are the real deal as well and they shouldn't have any problems getting fired up to face one of their big 10 nemesis like the Wolverines...also a noon start at one of the toughest venues to play...and so far the Badgers are #1 in 3rd down defense, #1 in 3rd down conversions, #1 in time of possession, #1 in total defense, #1 in fewest 1st downs allowed...that's good enough for me...hey if I lose, I lose...no regrets...I'm going with my best bet for this week...
    Dunno wtf you talking bout the tv ppl, I don’t watch or listen to much of any, lol.

I think the early start is actually a break for mich, surprises you think that favors wiscy, much tougher to play there later in day after the fans are good and intoxicated if you ask me!!

2daBank

Well, you are the “professional” (rolling eyes).

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    8 total starters, not 8 on defense
    Wisconsin had lots of young players that were in starting roles because of injuries, it depends on how you look at it.

thomorino

Oh look, its misertable Emily trying to make everyone as miserable as he is.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What all of you either seem to forget, or simply do not know is that Utah's QB Tyler Huntley had a field day against USC last season, throwing for 340 yards and 4 TD's against a better defense than USC has now. Huntley also has not been sacked or thrown an INT yet this season. Against BYU, USC QB Slovis was 24-34 for 281 yards, 2 TD's and 3 Int's. Against the same team in the same stadium Huntley was 13-16 for 100 yards. No TD's or Int's. I will be surprised if USC covers the 4 points and shocked if they win the game outright.

If USC loses big, Helton is more than likely gone. The question is simply when. Rumor control has it that USC President Carol Folt wants nothing to do with Urban Meyer, but Alum Wayne Hughes (who allegedly has donated over 400 MILLION Dollars to USC) does. Meyer said in an interview in Cleveland last week that he misses the challenge. I wonder how much ESPN is willing to chip in to help him get the job at USC and set up a Meyer-Saban kickoff game in Dallas to start 2020. USC and Alabama play in Jerryworld to start the season.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

QH, you don’t know anything. Post them fades pal!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

adding it to a pleaser this weekend.

First 1234 Last