thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

In Green Bay
    Prime time

Gl
    Agree dawg, if it was just another game at 1 is be worried green Bay would be complacent at 3-0, they'll be ready on prime time.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I think Packers overrated 3-0
    Eagles underrated cause of injuries.

However word on the street both guys not out so I will need to check further before official play.
    I think eagles have played poorly but obviously being a mash unit has a lot to do with it. Just not sure how much healthier you can expect them to be going into a short week game on the road? These 10 days off after thu will prob help them a great deal.

Disagree about the packers cause I think the offense will continue to improve and while the d hasn’t really faced good offenses yet I absolutely believe they a boarder line top 10 unit as I said before the season .

Not sure I wanna lay the points but pretty sure I want no part of Philly till they get healthier., I hate Thursday night anyways, always have said I think it a total joke. Def think it a gives home team a bigger advantage than regular rest Sunday game does tho. I’ll prob pass like most thursdays, lol. Or look at the 1st half under.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think eagles have played poorly but obviously being a mash unit has a lot to do with it. Just not sure how much healthier you can expect them to be going into a short week game on the road? These 10 days off after thu will prob help them a great deal.

Disagree about the packers cause I think the offense will continue to improve and while the d hasn’t really faced good offenses yet I absolutely believe they a boarder line top 10 unit as I said before the season .

Not sure I wanna lay the points but pretty sure I want no part of Philly till they get healthier., I hate Thursday night anyways, always have said I think it a total joke. Def think it a gives home team a bigger advantage than regular rest Sunday game does tho. I’ll prob pass like most thursdays, lol. Or look at the 1st half under.
    Thanks....

Yea may be I’ll pass as well. But got time to look closer.

First ... 2345