Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You seem to be forgetting they can’t protect Watson, he won’t light them up that much cause he be on his back a lot.
    Think they're gonna use the RBS to chip more. Hyde and Duke are both big guys. Obrien never had players that size, hasn't utlized them correctly yet.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Just saying he's a much better player than Ekler! You can't win in pro sports with plug in guys bro. Unless you're Brady. Rivers is not Brady, he's not even a hall of famer. He needs all the help he can get. Ekler is a D league player. So is that bum scheduled to cover Will Fuller this week. 4.3 game speed. Gonna be tough. Watson been underthrowing him on every pass this year. How much longer that gonna continue? Hyde and Duke a solid 1-2 punch. This is an explosive offense. Chargers couldn't even do much against the Lions. Rivers stalled in the red zone.
    Yes you can. They have won way more Games than lost since he been out going back to week 12 or whatever last year. When you replacing Gordon it easy to plug and play cause he wasn’t that special. Elkler better catching passes than Gordon and Jackson fine between the tackles, sure it takes 2 guys but they doing just fine without. Ekler puts up beast numbers every week so dunno where you gettin he not good?

2daBank

Think they're gonna use the RBS to chip more. Hyde and Duke are both big guys. Obrien never had players that size, hasn't utlized them correctly yet.
    That cause he a moron, he has never protected Watson. Gl counting on him to start now, he a terrible coach. I ain’t against ya, I think Houston w the points is fine, just not buying they gonna go in and dominate. Most likely be whoever has ball last kind of game, like most charger games.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Gmen ml

Get some

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Gmen ml

Get some
    I think Bucs d will chew jones up but I’m staying away. I can’t lay no 6 points w Winston’s bum ass.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Ah yes, notorious "big guy" Duke Johnson, imposing his will on puny defenders with his freakish 5'9" 207 lb frame.

This is in stark contrast to the players O'Brien used to have, such as Lamar Miller, coming in at 5'10" 221 lb, or the diminutive midget Arian Foster, coming in at 6'1" 227 lb. You nailed this one Goat. Thank you brother.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Ah yes, notorious "big guy" Duke Johnson, imposing his will on puny defenders with his freakish 5'9" 207 lb frame.

This is in stark contrast to the players O'Brien used to have, such as Lamar Miller, coming in at 5'10" 221 lb, or the diminutive midget Arian Foster, coming in at 6'1" 227 lb. You nailed this one Goat. Thank you brother.
    Lmao. Good one

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Browns +3.5, saints +4.5

Fat Cat J
    Fat Cat J's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1816

GOOD/ LUCK SUNDAY

4sees
    4sees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Alright, I'll say it, 'cause no one else did … maybe goes without saying … New England = @ -101 / -21.5

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

if Lamar Miller weighs 220 then I'm 3% body fat.

Keep looking at your internet numbers.

Lamar Miller is a straight pussy.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

if Lamar Miller weighs 220 then I'm 3% body fat.

Keep looking at your internet numbers.

Lamar Miller is a straight pussy.
    You're right brother, Duke Johnson is probably actually more like 6'3" 275. You clearly have some inside info into the heights and weights of professional athletes that are not being released to the general public. Roger Goodell doesn't want us plebs to know the truth (just people who are respected in the industry such as yourself), so they use holographic visual effects to make him appear much smaller than he actually is.

In fact, I read on 4chan that Lamar Miller is a legal midget. He's somewhere around 4'3" 88 lb. Again, the use of holographs distorts his true size to the lowly "Joe Public" bettor such as myself. We are so lucky to have a professional insider on this forum to give us the real scoop on these matchups. I can't thank you enough, brother. Yet again, you're right.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I heard vinateri was gonna retire today then I’d have been on colts too, then these dumb Mfers talked him out of it!!

Agree with you totally about that game but this fukkin aarp kicker has cost them one game and almost cost them this past week, they should be 2-0, could easily be 0-2 cause of him. The huge problem is they gonna be in bunch of close games so all those points he leaving out there gonna end up biting them several times!! Mfer has missed 2 xp along w bunch of chip shot fgs!!
    this is important info. If you bet NFL you better be checking on the kicker, cause we all know these games come down to the wire all the time

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

You're right brother, Duke Johnson is probably actually more like 6'3" 275. You clearly have some inside info into the heights and weights of professional athletes that are not being released to the general public. Roger Goodell doesn't want us plebs to know the truth (just people who are respected in the industry such as yourself), so they use holographic visual effects to make him appear much smaller than he actually is.
    In fact, I read on 4chan that Lamar Miller is a legal midget. He's somewhere around 4'3" 88 lb. Again, the use of holographs distorts his true size to the lowly "Joe Public" bettor such as myself. We are so lucky to have a professional insider on this forum to give us the real scoop on these matchups. I can't thank you enough, brother. Yet again, you're right.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

You're going 3-0 with those three

thomorino

Colts winner

Vikings winner

Bengals winner

3-0 to go to 12-10

Got backdoored on kc post I didn't pick to miss the sweep, Ravens with one lucky play after another to cover.

thomorino

49ers -4.5 live

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Nice work

thomorino

49ers loss
    Saints win
    Arizona loss

13-12

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

ah yes. ya see sir

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    You're going 3-0 with those three
    See

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Good shit papi

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    GL this weekend
    You need a rag to wipe your face off???

Also, love how you quit tracking units and defaulted to simply tracking your worthless record

Thats what losers do

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Also, love how you quit tracking units and defaulted to simply tracking your worthless record

Thats what losers do
    Yikes.....who you talking to here?

thomorino

Thats what losers do
    Shut the fuk you dumb little shit, I've never tracked units in football since I got on the forum over a year ago, I've had a good day on posted picks, get lost.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1105

Thats what losers do

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    49ers -4.5 live
    live plays dont count. no one can keep track of it

The Kraken

Shut the fuk you dumb little shit, I've never tracked units in football since I got on the forum over a year ago, I've had a good day on posted picks, get lost.
    Who cares what you’ve done and what you haven’t, not tracking units is what losers do....

So actually, it all makes sense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino Winning like
    Usual

The Kraken

Um ya, not really... he’s 13-12 which would be negative units at -110

so like usual, he’s losing. And like usual, he’s simply trying to make it less obvious.

thomorino

Um ya, not really... he’s 13-12 which would be negative units at -110

so like usual, he’s losing. And like usual, he’s simply trying to make it less obvious.
    Who cares what you’ve done and what you haven’t, not tracking units is what losers do....

So actually, it all makes sense
    Shut the fuk up, a toddler could track units using my record, just assume every bet is 1 unit.

thomorino

Cleveland loser

Rams-cleveland under winner

14-13

The Kraken

Shut the fuk up, a toddler could track units using my record, just assume every bet is 1 unit.
    Really? Are you fukking serious?

Do you understand how stupid that is?

I digress

At BEST you are 14-13, -0.30 units

you should tail me, Im up over 12 units in just a few weeks. This isnt hard, why you losing?

thomorino

Really? Are you fukking serious?

Do you understand how stupid that is?

I digress

At BEST you are 14-13, -0.30 units

you should tail me, Im up over 12 units in just a few weeks. This isnt hard, why you losing?
    Between the us open, player props, I'm I more than you just there. I never claimed to be plus units for theason dumb shit, I had a good week.

The Kraken

Don’t forget your 2014 nba season playoff bets

Only count the ones you win!

First 12345 Last