mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

I’m originating NFL lines. Let’s discuss.

Hi AllBack for the first time. I’ve been around here for awhile off and on (with little to no impact on anyone, so I’m sure no one remembers me). I’m not sure why that last piece was relevant, anyways. Let’s get right to it. Please see my Week 3 ratings and engineered lines below (I have yet to adjust NYJ and CLE, which is why they are formatted in yellow). Anyways, I have had some success over the past two years (~57%), 6-4 this season. I want to hold myself accountable to some like minded folks maybe learn something in this process.Feedback? Anyone see any thing that stands out? Do you disagree with my ratings?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I remember you

I can’t see the lines on my phone tho, when I try to enlarge it gets all blurry on me.

2daBank

Never mind, when i click on it I can, ill comment shortly!! Lol

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Your PRO status dunlapsed bruh

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

I don't agree with any team in the NFL getting 4 points for home field. 3.5 is even shaky. 2-3 points Is all I give as far as NFL. The league is just too competitive.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24774

Great to see some new/original system plays come up. Wish you the best of luck. I hope it plays out for you.
    It looks like you've been around a while so you know this place can be ruthless. Hang tough.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

NE is going to be -21 next week

this jets team is hopeless

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Hi AllBack for the first time. I’ve been around here for awhile off and on (with little to no impact on anyone, so I’m sure no one remembers me). I’m not sure why that last piece was relevant, anyways. Let’s get right to it. Please see my Week 3 ratings and engineered lines below (I have yet to adjust NYJ and CLE, which is why they are formatted in yellow). Anyways, I have had some success over the past two years (~57%), 6-4 this season. I want to hold myself accountable to some like minded folks maybe learn something in this process.Feedback? Anyone see any thing that stands out? Do you disagree with my ratings?

Please keep posting this. Very educational.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    NE is going to be -21 next week

this jets team is hopeless
    It was -17/18 before tonight but yea that prob go up. If any of jets defense gets healthy I’ll be on the under cause jets not scoring shit!!

2daBank

Sucks so bad Big Ben got hurt, before that the San Fran Line was -1!! I’d have killed to get niners at anything less than a td with Big Ben playing or not!