Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    Dolphins are in multi-year tank mode
    yea but this is unprecedented.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    im betting Miami 1H spread. ill post the ticket when I do.
    My thoughts too.. Shocka on it!!!

Dolphins play hard on defense coming out of the gates.. Maybe 1st quarter Miami bets will work even better.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

WNT for me !

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

dallas never consistent
    proceed with caution

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I hope that Miami gets blown out again this week by 30 points, so that they can go home and cover against the Chargers. This is the spot I think they can cover a 3+ touchdown spread. If not, they have a bye week afterwards then its Washington probably getting only a couple of touchdowns. I contend they will cover at least 1 of these games so hang in there the value will be there in a few weeks.

I just watched the game film and it wasn't a full blown ass kicking. Probably because of Brown not being fully implemented, but the secondary didn't do such a bad job. NE punts more in this game than you think. Run defense was improved from the 1st game, but the offense is still a joke. At one point, the running back actually ducked a pass when he was wide open, and nobody can catch. They need time in front of the football throwing machine.

Fitztragic tossed a couple of pick 6 tds, one of which was the receivers fault, and when Rosen came in he threw 2 nice deep balls that were straight up dropped by Grant, so they really were closer to covering than anyone realizes.

Like I stated, I hope they have another 30 point loss this week so that it will set up the Chargers to fail covering an even higher line in week 4.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Could beat the Jets and maybe the bills.

But yeah I picked Dallas in all 9 of my survivor pools and picked Miami in my loser pool.

Dallas offense is legit this year and I hate Dallas.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Not sure how anyone can put money on dolphins after what we've witnessed through 2 weeks. I wouldn't feel comfortable taking them at +35 even...
    Points Awarded:

dmncnlou gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Not sure how anyone can put money on dolphins after what we've witnessed through 2 weeks. I wouldn't feel comfortable taking them at +35 even...
    Exactly. If you can’t find a better bet, quit!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Pats a 20.5 point favorite over the Jets.

Two of the top 6 or 7 biggest spreads in over 15 years are coming up this weekend.

Who has a better chance to cover...MIA or NYJ?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Pats a 20.5 point favorite over the Jets.

Two of the top 6 or 7 biggest spreads in over 15 years are coming up this weekend.

Who has a better chance to cover...MIA or NYJ?

No fukkin clue.

What I do know is it sucks that basically 2 games every stinking week that pretty much off the board for me, and it week 2!!!! I never had had much of any interest in dd spreads let alone fukkin 20!!! Even ncaa I’m very selective w those, this the nfl for Christ sakes. It ridiculous!!

The under 49 (if it still there) makes a ton of sense in jets game assuming they get some defenders back.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's what I have...

Oct 13, 2013...Den -27 over JAX.

2007...NE was favored by 20.5, 22, and 24 over NYJ, MIA, and PHI respectively. Also in 2007 NE opened a 20.5 point favorite on the road in Balty, but that line closed at 19.

Dec 4, 2011...NE -20.5 over IND.

NONE of the favorites covered the spread but they all won the game with NE beating both Philly and Balty by only 3 points in '07.

Seattle was favored by 19.5 in 2013 and they covered that spread but unless we go to 18 or 17 the favorites just have not been covering these large spreads.

They don't happen often though, and the Jets could be in much bigger trouble than Miami, in my opinion.

2daBank

Here's what I have...

Oct 13, 2013...Den -27 over JAX.

2007...NE was favored by 20.5, 22, and 24 over NYJ, MIA, and PHI respectively. Also in 2007 NE opened a 20.5 point favorite on the road in Balty, but that line closed at 19.

Dec 4, 2011...NE -20.5 over IND.

NONE of the favorites covered the spread but they all won the game with NE beating both Philly and Balty by only 3 points in '07.

Seattle was favored by 19.5 in 2013 and they covered that spread but unless we go to 18 or 17 the favorites just have not been covering these large spreads.

They don't happen often though, and the Jets could be in much bigger trouble than Miami, in my opinion.

Jets on freaking qb who has no business in the league, I know mfers around here hate him but it insane someone didn’t give kapernick a job w trash like this guy 1 play away from starting! Lol.

Honestly tho the pats seriously didn’t even try to cover that number in mia. They might vs jets who hoody hates. Fish were just so awful they couldn’t help it!! Pats played that like a game they been happy winning by 14-17, if only fitz dummy could have thrown to right team that coulda been 31-14 or something.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, just have to "think" that Miami has a better chance here than the Jets.

At least Miami might even have defense that could turn on, but the Jets are missing the QB, among being bad to begin with.

This is the NFL, the "easy look" or bet rarely is easy, unless it's a Pats to win the division wager...lol.

2daBank

Yeah, just have to "think" that Miami has a better chance here than the Jets.

At least Miami might even have defense that could turn on, but the Jets are missing the QB, among being bad to begin with.

This is the NFL, the "easy look" or bet rarely is easy, unless it's a Pats to win the division wager...lol.

They just a ignore team for me: if I can’t find better plays than taking fish or laying 20 then give up. They just traded another one the very few guys teams actually want.. I always say players don’t tank, they go out there and try to win. Not sure that the case here cause the front office keeps trading away guys they know can help them it demoralizing! It was the kiss of death when they made the Houston trade week before season.

These guys not even playing hard if you look at film!! Dallas can name score but why would they care about covering? I didn’t think pats even tried to blow them out, just couldn’t help it.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Dallas covers easy.

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

3-0

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    got dal -20

2-0 so far betting against miami

dolphins signed 14 players after preseasons games