lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Let's grab the Jets+6.5/+235

3* on +6.5-110
    2* on +235

Baker Mayfield is a loser. He isn't ready for the big stage. The line move was a joke. Simien hardly a downgrade from dumbfukk darnold. Jets have a pretty good d. The browns are a terribly coached team. Jets get it done here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    3* on +6.5-110
    2* on +235

Baker Mayfield is a loser. He isn't ready for the big stage. The line move was a joke. Simien hardly a downgrade from dumbfukk darnold. Jets have a pretty good d. The browns are a terribly coached team. Jets get it done here.
    How many guys healthy on that jets d tho? I felt like the move was a combination of darnold and all the defensive Injuries.. Jets front 7 legit but the secondary is trash, think maker heyfield will prob light them up if he has time., that said I won’t bet on browns at least until that pussy wr takes off his gay ass watch!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

agree on the line move. thats a lot of points. Semian is actually not that bad. he can win games.

I would've jumped on Jets too until Moseley was announced out. I dont know how that defense will hold up without him so its a no go for me.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

look at the injury report again, but dont stop when you see darnold. the d has injuries too

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Jets offensive line is trash, they couldn't score on buffalo, their to usowns wer defensive and short fields.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Ill throw something on the Over 45

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Jets offensive line is trash, they couldn't score on buffalo, their to usowns wer defensive and short fields.
    Jets it is !!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    look at the injury report again, but dont stop when you see darnold. the d has injuries too
    Yep, defense injuries worse than darnold being out.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

On it. Monday night public burial served up piping hot.

thomorino

Semian wasn't good even at northwestern, I'm surprised he's still in the NFL.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Jets it is !!!!!
    Fuk off

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Fuk off
    Agreed. The guys a troll. Lies about plays. Plays nothing. Constant stalker. Claiming he was 7-1 with no plays posted. Pathetic.

2daBank

Semian wasn't good even at northwestern, I'm surprised he's still in the NFL.
    He a fine backup. He does have a winning record in the nfl. He smart, I’m sure puts in his work and knows playbook/can run the offense. Perfect guy as a backup who will keep his team in games for a few weeks while starter hurt. Obviously don’t want him playing the year for ya. Won’t win many games for ya if the supporting cast doesn’t do their jobs, won’t lose then for ya when they do.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

He a fine backup. He does have a winning record in the nfl. He smart, I’m sure puts in his work and knows playbook/can run the offense. Perfect guy as a backup who will keep his team in games for a few weeks while starter hurt. Obviously don’t want him playing the year for ya. Won’t win many games for ya if the supporting cast doesn’t do their jobs, won’t lose then for ya when they do.
    He has a winning record because he played for teams like Denver when they had great defenses, Trent dilfer had a winning record too. Hes bad.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Semian is terrible that being said I’m not touching nfl tomorrow

2daBank

He has a winning record because he played for teams like Denver when they had great defenses, Trent dilfer had a winning record too. Hes bad.
    Obviously he needs a supporting cast. He not gonna lose a team games is the point. Not that he is “good”, he a fukkin backup, there ain’t 32 “good” starters. Obviously he ain’t good. He a solid backup who could keep a team afloat if they have talent around him, which is questionable in this case. Wrs not so good, corners not so good, defense banged up.,

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Semian is terrible that being said I’m not touching nfl tomorrow
    begging us to take the under... so you know the over is gonna be ez cash

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    begging us to take the under... so you know the over is gonna be ez cash
    I honestly lean over. If bell healthy he could carve up browns on ground and in passing game.

As much as I dislike the clown show obj being with his stupid fukkin watch and as much as Baker annoys me this jets secondary ripe to get torched if they can’t get pressure. Think those clowns prob put in work this week after being embarrassed and gonna show out on Monday night. Honesty think they hang 30, can jets get the rest? I’d think so.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I honestly lean over. If bell healthy he could carve up browns on ground and in passing game.

As much as I dislike the clown show obj being with his stupid fukkin watch and as much as Baker annoys me this jets secondary ripe to get torched if they can’t get pressure. Think those clowns prob put in work this week after being embarrassed and gonna show out on Monday night. Honesty think they hang 30, can jets get the rest? I’d think so.
    38-17 feel to it....

2daBank

38-17 feel to it....
    If ya into nfl conspiracies I’d say they could kinda use a fairly well played, fireworks type game after some the recent shit shows!! They gotta be praying or even informing the refs they don’t wanna see 30 more penalties!! I would be!! Lol

2daBank

38-17 feel to it....
    Maybe a alt over line for fun?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

If ya into nfl conspiracies I’d say they could kinda use a fairly well played, fireworks type game after some the recent shit shows!! They gotta be praying or even informing the refs they don’t wanna see 30 more penalties!! I would be!! Lol
    them releasing the line of the jets/pats game of NE -18 already is their way of getting us to take Cleveland... hence why I'm taking the total.. only thing id take the Jets for would be a 1H play on the spread but even then theres really no great line on it so the total seems to be the only play or pass...

2daBank

them releasing the line of the jets/pats game of NE -18 already is their way of getting us to take Cleveland... hence why I'm taking the total.. only thing id take the Jets for would be a 1H play on the spread but even then theres really no great line on it so the total seems to be the only play or pass...
    Yea I’m not touching side. I took browns in the super point contest cause they use the stale Westgate lines so browns were -2.5 so basically forced to take it even tho still didn’t really love it! Lol. Went 4-0 and 3-1 respectively in those w browns -2.5 pending. Nice bounce back week for me off couple 2-3 week 1.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Yea I’m not touching side. I took browns in the super point contest cause they use the stale Westgate lines so browns were -2.5 so basically forced to take it even tho still didn’t really love it! Lol. Went 4-0 and 3-1 respectively in those w browns -2.5 pending. Nice bounce back week for me off couple 2-3 week 1.
    the more I crunch the #'s, the more I think I'm laying off here... the amount of penalties these two get I think they'll have a problem going over so I'm just taking the night off from football and betting baseball

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Siemian will do what he does best. 5 yard passes. The jets will lean on bell. Jets have a ton of injuries but this feels like a tight game that clev ends up winning or they lose straight up...everybody jumps off their band wagon and then they beat the rams next week

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jets are all battered up
    Laker bad play

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Siemian will do what he does best. 5 yard passes. The jets will lean on bell. Jets have a ton of injuries but this feels like a tight game that clev ends up winning or they lose straight up...everybody jumps off their band wagon and then they beat the rams next week
    Seems far more likely they wax jets and act a fool, talk all week, and rams stomp on them to me. lol. Could be wrong tho.

bill10
    bill10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2976

What’s the best baseball bets shocka ? Thanks
    the more I crunch the #'s, the more I think I'm laying off here... the amount of penalties these two get I think they'll have a problem going over so I'm just taking the night off from football and betting baseball

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Browns TTOver looks decent

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    3* on +6.5-110
    2* on +235

I'm w ya here laker

Sim may even b an upgrade

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I'm w ya here laker

Sim may even b an upgrade
    Now I know browns the right side. Don’t like disagreeing w LB, you on other hand. Cake!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Now I know browns the right side. Don’t like disagreeing w LB, you on other hand. Cake!
    Ok go ahead and take browns

U will b a fool taking a -6.5 that won't even win su

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Ok go ahead and take browns

U will b a fool taking a -6.5 that won't even win su
    I like over more than laying 6.5. I agree it a inflated number, just not sure it gonna matter. Jets are as poorly coached as browns.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Jets are a solid team, I like Darnold but think they will be okay with the backup. The fact line hasn’t moved to 7 is telling that books have confidence in Jets to cover the number.

123 Last