BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    jets were missing 2 of their best players, yeah. but they definitely haven't given up. why would you give up at 0-1? Lol wtf? Teams don't even give up at 0-4. I've seen 0-4 teams come back and do some damage. Jets can easily beat Dallas or Philly if they're fully healthy with Darnold. And they can also beat the Pats if Antonio Brown goes down. It is unlikely but assuming that's 0-6 is nuts.

Also the number 1 pick doesn't mean shit in the NFL. Tanking is pretty much a non factor. Look at the last 10 number 1 picks and I bet you can find guys who went below them in that draft who are much better.
    This has to be the dumbest post in this thread, which contains the posts of a ton of losers. If you really think the totally healthy Jets could beat the Pats, then that person deserves to be kicked out of here. The Jets are a lousy team with a lousy front office. They will e very lucky to score 28 points in their next 4 games. 0-6 is almost a lock. They may lose to Jacksonville, setting up a game between the 0-7 Jets at the 0-7 Fish.

Everyone in here should have known that if that HUGE loser Lakerboy picked the Jets, they were sure to lose. You guys are really setting the record for the worst picks in a forum. It is unbelievable that you guys can be so bad, on a week to week basis.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This has to be the dumbest post in this thread, which contains the posts of a ton of losers. If you really think the totally healthy Jets could beat the Pats, then that person deserves to be kicked out of here. The Jets are a lousy team with a lousy front office. They will e very lucky to score 28 points in their next 4 games. 0-6 is almost a lock. They may lose to Jacksonville, setting up a game between the 0-7 Jets at the 0-7 Fish.

Everyone in here should have known that if that HUGE loser Lakerboy picked the Jets, they were sure to lose. You guys are really setting the record for the worst picks in a forum. It is unbelievable that you guys can be so bad, on a week to week basis.
    You should stop playing Monday morning douchebag and show them how it done bad ass!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Rudy I do as I fukkin please around here. Any issues you have shove them up your ass. Sick of you, you little nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I said if the Pats didn't have brown, and the Jets were fully healthy, Jets have a chance. Darnold is a good qb and Thomas is a good WR3. Also, Mosley is a top 5 linebacker in football. Jamal Adams is a top 4 safety in football. Bell is a premier rb. It is not impossible to beat the Patriots. Relax. Take a pill. Go into flight mode. You got me or na?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Canuck don't remember being wrong the previous NBA finals. Yeah I lost a massive wager this year and you think I disappear out of shame? F no. Let my dick nuts wherever and whenever I fukkin please.

I lost thousands of dollars. I lost almost ten grand. It buried me. That's what people do when they lose 10 grand. They step away from gambling. I felt like I got shot. I didn't see sunshine for 2 days. Didn't work, didn't eat. It was the unluckiest I've ever been in my life, so don't act like I made a bad call. Not only does KD get reinjured in 5 minutes, but then Klay Thompson, one of the most durable players of the modern era, tears his ACL just as we're getting ready to go to game 7.

If you think I made a bad call on that series you're a fukkin idiot. Toronto fukkin sucks, your country fukkin blows. You'll never win shit for the rest of your lives. RIP bro.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

goater back. that was a hell of a break

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Canuck don't remember being wrong the previous NBA finals. Yeah I lost a massive wager this year and you think I disappear out of shame? F no. Let my dick nuts wherever and whenever I fukkin please.

I lost thousands of dollars. I lost almost ten grand. It buried me. That's what people do when they lose 10 grand. They step away from gambling. I felt like I got shot. I didn't see sunshine for 2 days. Didn't work, didn't eat. It was the unluckiest I've ever been in my life, so don't act like I made a bad call. Not only does KD get reinjured in 5 minutes, but then Klay Thompson, one of the most durable players of the modern era, tears his ACL just as we're getting ready to go to game 7.

If you think I made a bad call on that series you're a fukkin idiot. Toronto fukkin sucks, your country fukkin blows. You'll never win shit for the rest of your lives. RIP bro.
    Lol. Bro you were doing great until you said Canada sucks. You are from Detroit.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    3* on +6.5-110
    2* on +235

Baker Mayfield is a loser. He isn't ready for the big stage. The line move was a joke. Simien hardly a downgrade from dumbfukk darnold. Jets have a pretty good d. The browns are a terribly coached team. Jets get it done here.
    fading Baker again this week or nah?

First 123