Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Odell wore a $350,000 watch during the game yesterday?

Did he really need to know what time that it was that bad?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

See 30 for 30 "broke" can just hear that piano intro now. What if I told you....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Loser

Attention seeking sweetie

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Probably a present from his boyfriend.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

folks are really that clueless? that gullible?

the guy wore the watch cuz goofies on the internet would talk about it.

whatever watch company that is, you just got punked by em. they let a star receiver wear the damn thing 1 game & entire internet world is buzzing about it.

congratulations, you played yourself. you let a watch company pull the strings on you like a fukkin Pinocchio.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

whatever watch company that is, you just got punked by em. they let a star receiver wear the damn thing 1 game & entire internet world is buzzing about it.

congratulations, you played yourself. you let a watch company pull the strings on you like a fukkin Pinocchio.
    Do you know the name of that watch company? Because I don't. The only reason why I know about the watch is because it was on ESPN that he violated the dress code rule about wearing a watch during play. I doubt Odell sold any watches for the company. I watched the whole game and didn't even know he had a watch on.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

nfl is a over paid con game .

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Do you know the name of that watch company? Because I don't. The only reason why I know about the watch is because it was on ESPN that he violated the dress code rule about wearing a watch during play. I doubt Odell sold any watches for the company. I watched the whole game and didn't even know he had a watch on.
    Richard Mille. If you gotta ask, you can't afford it. Nadal wore one at US open as well.
    Last edited by goofyre; 09-09-19 at 11:36 PM.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nadal always wears a that watch. It's a sports watch, worth 700k. Never understood why, then again, I'd never buy a watch worth more than 1k.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He played himself. How did he do? Lmfaio I’ll be fading this all hype no substance team a bunch. In fact I’ll fade any team who allows some pos wr to go out there w some god awful watch on and I’ll win a bunch!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You are right. Me and my friends are going to go buy one tomorrow.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

He wore a Richard Mille watch.

Rafael Nadal is an official ambassador for Richard Mille and did the same thing while competing...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...they-competed/

In two of the biggest sports moments of the weekend — a much-hyped NFL season opener and the U.S. Open men’s singles final — Richard Mille nearly stole the show.

One of the luxurious watches produced by the Swiss brand, oddly, turned up on the left wrist of Odell Beckham Jr. on Sunday as the wide receiver made his debut with the Cleveland Browns. That night, another Richard Mille timepiece was front and center on the right wrist of Rafael Nadal, as it so often is, as he was winning his 19th Grand Slam tournament. Together, the two watches were worth nearly $1 million.
    Beckham wore an orange RM 11-03 Automatic Flyback Chronograph McLaren that cost him $189,500 at a Richard Mille boutique, a company representative wrote in an email.
    For Nadal, the RM 27-03 Tourbillon Rafael Nadal limited-edition watch (which retails for $769,000) is something of a good-luck charm, and his model is a nod to his native Spain, according to the Richard Mille website. “The striking red and yellow hues of its Quartz TPT case pay homage to Rafa’s native Spain, while the upper skeletonized bridge evokes the forward-facing head of a bull,” the site says, in subdued prose. “A symbol of Spain, this animal is also Nadal’s chosen emblem.”

The RM27-03 was designed to absorb the force of Nadal’s swing, Forbes reported,

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

kermit... you are usually on point, but you are outta your league here pal

"While in the studio together, Pusha T took a little time out to show love to Pharrell's wrist game, as Push posted up a photo of the "Happy" singer's Richard Mille Tourbillon Skull watch. According to WatchTime.com, only 21 of these exclusive watches were produced, but seeing as how each one runs for half-a-million bucks, the Mille brand certainly isn't losing any money by selling them in such a small quantity. Push was so impressed he admitted that his $70,000 Rolex, while a luxurious piece itself, shouldn't even be in the same photo."

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

"While in the studio together, Pusha T took a little time out to show love to Pharrell's wrist game, as Push posted up a photo of the "Happy" singer's Richard Mille Tourbillon Skull watch. According to WatchTime.com, only 21 of these exclusive watches were produced, but seeing as how each one runs for half-a-million bucks, the Mille brand certainly isn't losing any money by selling them in such a small quantity. Push was so impressed he admitted that his $70,000 Rolex, while a luxurious piece itself, shouldn't even be in the same photo."
    I think you missed my point, why would someone wear a rare $350,000 watch during a physical game like football where it could get damaged?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

all nice time pieces although rolexes are for assholes who don't know shit about time pieces.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Never worn a watch, ever

What is the point......