kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Washington Huskies

i've been rolling with dogs all day. one favorite i had my eye on. washington first pac 12 game a revenge game against cal. my fav play is this teaser. Washington and under. 13.5 a bit risky as they may win by 13. don't want a push buying hook or they win by 10 etc. its a payback game for washington. Cal bringing back a lot on d so will be low scoring. cal not so good on offense. won't be able to keep up with jacob eason and huskies. eason a definite upgrade from browning. total is 43.5. washington wins by at least a touchdown and game stays under. seeing a 27-13 or 31-13 type score. gl.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I agree. This could get ugly for Cal. Jacob Easen was a starter at Georgia before getting hurt. Same caliber of player like Fromm and Fields. Georgia always recruits the best QBs.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I agree. This could get ugly for Cal. Jacob Easen was a starter at Georgia before getting hurt. Same caliber of player like Fromm and Fields. Georgia always recruits the best QBs.
    its funny fromm sent two top qb's on their way. when he replaced eason that game i said immediately it was over for eason. i never saw a freshman qb with that kind of poise and control of an offense. and i was an eason fan. and of course kirby said what he had to say to get Fields to come there. but he knew fromm was the man. should be a high first round pick. i see a lot of brady in the kid.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Game been delayed. Doubt I'll be watching until the end of this one.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Game been delayed. Doubt I'll be watching until the end of this one.
    at least it'll be over before the hawaii game...maybe.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Finally back on