2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Just waiting to lose my money on the Steelers this weekend. they're winning that game.....
    Colts, Steelers, and Texans all doggies I like to have a shot straight up!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Somehow I won I basically stayed away from football

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Colts, Steelers, and Texans all doggies I like to have a shot straight up!!
    falcons too... Indy offensive line is the key. they can win if they don't let Bosa take over the game.
    Pittsburgh defensive line is going to give New England a hell of a day. Texans win Str8 up.

2daBank

falcons too... Indy offensive line is the key. they can win if they don't let Bosa take over the game.
    Pittsburgh defensive line is going to give New England a hell of a day. Texans win Str8 up.
    You know what else I like bout colts? Unlike most these teams brissett actually got some work in preseason cause they prob didn’t realize he was gonna be starter in 1st few weeks! Didn’t play in last 2 once it looked like luck at least miss some time. Chargers play so deliberate for last several years under Lynn I’ve been inclined to take points anytime I could get more than a fg on or against them. I just don’t see much chance that game is more than one possession, they might not win but I think the likelihood of them losing by more than a td is crazy low.

Texans more talented than saints imo.

Steelers/pats should be very good defensive game.

I lean atl but don’t love.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

You know what else I like bout colts? Unlike most these teams brissett actually got some work in preseason cause they prob didn’t realize he was gonna be starter in 1st few weeks! Didn’t play in last 2 once it looked like luck at least miss some time. Chargers play so deliberate for last several years under Lynn I’ve been inclined to take points anytime I could get more than a fg on or against them. I just don’t see much chance that game is more than one possession, they might not win but I think the likelihood of them losing by more than a td is crazy low.

Texans more talented than saints imo.

Steelers/pats should be very good defensive game.

I lean atl but don’t love.
    Chargers defense not the same without Derwin James... that injury will not go unnoticed And now no running back on offense... Yes I know ATL can't be trusted but this is one of those games they have no business winning so they will.

texans more dynamic at just about every position besides running back.

2daBank

Chargers defense not the same without Derwin James... that injury will not go unnoticed And now no running back on offense...
    Think they banged up on oline as well. No hfa. Crazy that line was +7.

2daBank

Chargers defense not the same without Derwin James... that injury will not go unnoticed And now no running back on offense... Yes I know ATL can't be trusted but this is one of those games they have no business winning so they will.

texans more dynamic at just about every position besides running back.
    I like atl this year. Just don’t like they seem to be awful popular dawgy in this one.

2daBank

I was all over telling ya rice last week vs army but that was strictly based off it being a perfect matchup for rice. If rice offense wasn’t horrid they would and should have won that game.

Now they face a Wake qb who likes to run but also has the ability to throw. Anyone see how wide open army players were the few times they attempted passes?? I understand you basically sell out against the army option and don’t worry much about pass d but you have to dedicate some guys to stopping wake qb from running as well. Rice pass d was their downfall last season and once again should be a big concern. I expect wake who threw for 400 yards vs Utah st last week to light rice up w the passing game!!!

Rice offensive just isn’t gonna be able to keep up and I also feel the week after facing army your defense prob not in the best shape after being cut block On 54 rushing plays! This one gonna get out of hand imo.

Wake forest -19.5
    Bang. I know this rice team!! Lol. Easy half point cover!! Lmao

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I like atl this year. Just don’t like they seem to be awful popular dawgy in this one.
    everyone dick riding the saints when ATL has only gotten better on defense. The only thing they lost was Tevin Coleman on offense.

2daBank

everyone dick riding the saints when ATL has only gotten better on defense. The only thing they lost was Tevin Coleman on offense.
    I’m w ya. I absolutely have falcons winning the south. The guys they getting back on d far outweigh losing Coleman.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Cleared a unit on Friday in the Contrarian Fund...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Here's the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund after 606 plays...

902 6-Sep PIT +156 1.56
    904 CIN +106 -1
    906 PHI/NYM UNDER 8.5 (-110) -1
    916 TEX/BAL UNDER 9 (-110) -1
    918 BOS +115 1.15
    921 LAA +141 1.41
    Fri 1.12
    Weeks 1-5 -1.32
    Weeks 6-10 -1.23
    Weeks 11-15 -4.9
    Weeks 16-20 6.19
    Week 21 4.49
    Week 22 0.58
    Week 23 -10.25
    Mon -1
    Tue -1.61
    Wed -2.64
    Thu 0.73
    Total -9.84

There were no Contrarian RL plays today...

2daBank

Hit both football games i played/posted. Didn’t post my baseball but got my ass whipped, lol.

milan77
    milan77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Jjgold- where did you purchase the newsletters? I’m always trying to get Marc Lawrence playbook but his website to buy is terrible and it never goes through. Any help would be great thank!

First 12