MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I took berretinni this morning at 35-1 to win it all. I like his game. Probably no shot against nadal, but ya never know.
    I've always thought his game was incredibly predictable. It's alleys w power if you hit to the middle of the court. That's where he puts stuff away.

If a player hits to his backhand he's an easy out.

Serve is legit at 130 mph + but second serve is way too soft.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I've always thought his game was incredibly predictable. It's alleys w power if you hit to the middle of the court. That's where he puts stuff away.

No more predictable than most tennis players. He can hit the angles pretty well and inject pace to win points.

He's been a cash cow this year. That's all that matters. He's relatively unknown to people who don't watch a lot of tennis so his lines have been juicy all year.

He's also in great shape, plays aggressive, a very solid hitter, and competitive. He doesn't beat himself. I like to bet on these type of guys.

PharaohUB

The way he’s playing this year wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the roids.

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Rafa's forehand is going to hit his backend and it's most likely going to be a quick 3-0.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    Rafa's forehand is going to hit his backend and it's most likely going to be a quick 3-0.
    Exactly....Rafa and the under Friday looks pretty solid.

I know what you mean thou, finding guys that are $$$$ in non majors.

Couple years back I rode Jordan Thompson and Stevie Johnson to a 5 digit plus side w the book before dropping it all on the FSU/ Louisville (61 points gtfoh)disaster in 2016 followed by a bad NE loss in nfl (might have been chiefs game???)....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He didn't lose 3-0 and fined his purse like other players. He played good for 5 hours losing to questionable umpire calls.

PharaohUB

Way to go out on a limb guys! I’ll take 35-1 all day. Not expecting his best to beat Rafa best but any given Sunday. US open last grand slam of season ya never know. It’s when guys start running out of steam.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i love monfils but he is an underachiever i think

it was clear in this match that he isn't have uber-fitness. saw it in toronto too.......... people say players need rest the week before a major and rest in general. but i'm wondering if they need to stay more active. maybe play a few lesser tourneys closer to home sometimes.\

i think every person who has ever analyzed gael's game think he needs to play much closer to baseline and much aggressive. has a huge forehand and such great reach that playing aggressively i think would work well. and it would be especially good returning serve. him playing way behind baseline with an inferior bh (i could be wrong about this, but this is how it looks to me) is terrible strategy. get points over much more quickly, both serve and return.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He didn't lose 3-0 and fined his purse like other players. He played good for 5 hours losing to questionable umpire calls.
    i didn't see the whole match, but i also didn't see too many questionable calls...... all i saw was italian getting his ball replay called in and umpire judging (correctly) that monfils couldn't have played it. either you need umps to make that judgement or change the rule so it's automatic replayed point

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i love monfils but he is an underachiever i think

it was clear in this match that he isn't have uber-fitness. saw it in toronto too.......... people say players need rest the week before a major and rest in general. but i'm wondering if they need to stay more active. maybe play a few lesser tourneys closer to home sometimes.\

i think every person who has ever analyzed gael's game think he needs to play much closer to baseline and much aggressive. has a huge forehand and such great reach that playing aggressively i think would work well. and it would be especially good returning serve. him playing way behind baseline with an inferior bh (i could be wrong about this, but this is how it looks to me) is terrible strategy. get points over much more quickly, both serve and return.
    maybe too much sex this week with his hot girlfriend svitolina didn't have enough energy in the tank

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i dont get how this guy always runs out of gas. must smoke mad reefer

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    i dont get how this guy always runs out of gas. must smoke mad reefer

First 12