t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I think the Boilermakers will bounce back from their opening week loss to Nevada. Look for them to put up some points at home in this one. Tough spot for Vandy coming off a week 1 conference game against Georgia.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

good luck this season

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    good luck this season
    You too

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I live here in West Lafayette...
    this team is disappointing like always...
    great coach but dumbphuck players...
    should we cover? Yes.... will we? Who knows...

its a pass from me but being a boiler I hope this wins 73-7

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

doesn't vandy have a better defense than nevada?

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7283

I am hoping the total comes down from 56 to get a play on the over in this spot. Vandy usually struggles to score in the SEC but this is a spot against a bad defense that they could score 27 points. You know Purdue will score at home.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Purdue looked terrible

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

welcome back

good luck chief

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    welcome back

good luck chief
    You too.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    doesn't vandy have a better defense than nevada?
    If we're talking about last year, no. Vandy's defense was horrific, especially against the run. They lost their best defender CB Joe Juan Williams to the NFL and it's hard to say if their front 7 improved at all this year. One funny thing I remember reading is that 2 DLinemen from last season are now on the OLine. Not really sure what to make of that.

At any rate I agree with RM Logic, I'm really liking the over 55.5 where it's at currently. Even better if we can get 55. Covering a touchdown just seems too much

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The question is whether Vandy scores or not. Their offense looked terrible at home against a rather hap-hazzard UGA team who is spending the month looking ahead to Notre Dame knowing that a loss means the end of any hopes for a CFP Bowl game. I expect Purdue to come out firing on all cylinders. With games at Penn State, Iowa, Northwestern and Wisconsin, plus home games against TCU and Nebraska, Purdue can ill afford another loss to a bottom feeder like Vandy. If Brohm cannot get that defense fired up, it is going to be another long season in West Lafayette.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The question is whether Vandy scores or not. Their offense looked terrible at home against a rather hap-hazzard UGA team who is spending the month looking ahead to Notre Dame knowing that a loss means the end of any hopes for a CFP Bowl game. I expect Purdue to come out firing on all cylinders. With games at Penn State, Iowa, Northwestern and Wisconsin, plus home games against TCU and Nebraska, Purdue can ill afford another loss to a bottom feeder like Vandy. If Brohm cannot get that defense fired up, it is going to be another long season in West Lafayette.
    wth are you talking about? uga can lose to nd and it doesn't end anything. dawgs play in the sec. its not even a conf game. they go to the sec champ game and play bama to get in. i doubt they lose to nd anyway. they don't have a thing to worry about until november when they play auburn.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Anchor Down on this one. Early kick off sloppy game ahead. Vandy covers here.