pablo222 125 1
    deadphish 75 1
    thomorino 75 1
    blackbart 40 1
    d2bets 40 1

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Hey Sam what am I considered because I’m moving back to Ireland at the end of the month?

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

USA Central

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

as expected east is stacked with players hope the central canucks can field 12

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    There's only so many spots to cash in 1 day. The Central will have plenty qualified and own the east bro, sorry bout ya luck

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16945

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post

There's only so many spots to cash in 1 day. The Central will have plenty qualified and own the east bro, sorry bout ya luck
    Let the smack talk begin! BTW Kid, I thought you were done with poker?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Called it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Isn’t d2bets in illinois

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Let the smack talk begin! BTW Kid, I thought you were done with poker?
    i am soon just need a few more suckouts the gut shot on the river sending dlowilly home today was epic

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    u sure about that let's see in a month i'm guessing at least 2 to 3 times more people in east

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

I love it! Now all the people in the U.S.A. East who complained so loudly about how unfair the old system was because it favored Canada a bit will find it impossible to qualify under the new system. Too funny!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    I love it! Now all the people in the U.S.A. East who complained so loudly about how unfair the old system was because it favored Canada a bit will find it impossible to qualify under the new system. Too funny!
    i'm not complaining, not sure how fair it will be though when one coast has a majority of the poker players, canada got hooked up now it's time for the midwest too, i'm not playing 3 months 5 days a week for a 1-4 chance at betpoints good lucks

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

So we were right that it was against us before and we're right that the new system is also against us... what's funny or ironic about being right? Nobody asked for this. As soon as I saw the new system I said it was going to be as unfair as it was before if not more to U.S. east coast players. It's not like this is a surprise to anyone with a brain

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    So we were right that it was against us before and we're right that the new system is also against us... what's funny or ironic about being right? Nobody asked for this. As soon as I saw the new system I said it was going to be as unfair as it was before if not more to U.S. east coast players. It's not like this is a surprise to anyone with a brain

I'm from the US West, and although this system may favor me, I want something which is fair to EVERYONE involved. As I said take top 36 from US (regardless of where in US) or just throw out the whole country system altogether and take the Top 48 overall. Then absolutely fair to all involved.

Not sure why you could make a comment like that snapperman - frankly just comes off as bitter that you won't get the free ride that you were used to when Canada had its own team. I would think as a longtime SBR poker player like myself you too would advocate for a system that's fair for all who participate, no matter where they reside. Poking fun at those who it's unfair to, folks who naturally might not be happy with that (quite understandably imo), just comes off as bitter again.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    I'm from the US West, and although this system may favor me, I want something which is fair to EVERYONE involved. As I said take top 36 from US (regardless of where in US) or just throw out the whole country system altogether and take the Top 48 overall. Then absolutely fair to all involved.

Not sure why you could make a comment like that snapperman - frankly just comes off as bitter that you won't get the free ride that you were used to when Canada had its own team. I would think as a longtime SBR poker player like myself you too would advocate for a system that's fair for all who participate, no matter where they reside. Poking fun at those who it's unfair to, folks who naturally might not be happy with that (quite understandably imo), just comes off as bitter again.
    at least east will have a strong team for finals
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 09-03-19 at 10:49 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Did anyone guess that the East would have 67% of the cashes for US players? What an absolutely fair contest for US East players!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL Yeah now the "zone" crap makes it not evenly weighted! So now the top 36 points scores AREN'T going to get in

like they do for EVERY other money tourney on here! It is going to depend on where you live in the USA! LOL

Well all I have to say is welcome to the world of online gambling where the web-site makes all the rules and their is

nothing you can do about it if you think it "isn't fair"!! LOL Nothing is "fair" on here anymore than SBR says it is fair!

And there is nothing anybody can do about it!

Just like any online Sports-book! Whatever THEY say is what happens, and there is nothing anybody can do about it!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Yeah now the "zone" crap makes it not evenly weighted! So now the top 36 points scores AREN'T going to get in

like they do for EVERY other money tourney on here! It is going to depend on where you live in the USA! LOL

Well all I have to say is welcome to the world of online gambling where the web-site makes all the rules and their is

nothing you can do about it if you think it "isn't fair"!! LOL Nothing is "fair" on here anymore than SBR says it is fair!

And there is nothing anybody can do about it!

Just like any online Sports-book! Whatever THEY say is what happens, and there is nothing anybody can do about it!
    sam just took over poker how could he know how many players are in each region, unless he went back and looked up all poker players that cashed last series and and got an idea of the numbers im sure adjustments will be made next year let the central canucks have there day will be funny see carseller and autodonk on same team

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Could Have an East A and B team . Another win for East coast

Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11585

USA Central is the new Canada team. A Cakewalk to qualify, even Carseller will make the team.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

World cup of poker that is play by usa players (LOL) and USA player complaining for qualifying zoning.
    SBR will never make USA players happy no matter what they do.
    The problem here is that at one point SBR poker has about 370 regular players,( the good old days) from all over, and , over the years, some management decisions caused the lost of many players.
    Good luck to all, USA .

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

If you ask Samball nicely, maybe he'll agree to going back to the old way of running the World Cup for this contest: USA, Confederates, World and Canada.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Simple fix would be to add a couple more east states to the central

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Never mind looked at the state by region list and there should be more central players on here. I guess they just suck.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Never mind looked at the state by region list and there should be more central players on here. I guess they just suck.
    west is giong to be pretty weak as well, it's basically just california

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

did anybody review where the poker players are from?

i hope it works out evenly

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

sam just took over poker how could he know how many players are in each region, unless he went back and looked up all poker players that cashed last series and and got an idea of the numbers im sure adjustments will be made next year let the central canucks have there day will be funny see carseller and autodonk on same team
    It takes 10 minutes to check the IP's of the 100-125 players that played poker last year. I mean I could tell most of them were from the East since most people played the afternoon and early evening tables. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to run SBR Poker.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It takes 10 minutes to check the IP's of the 100-125 players that played poker last year. I mean I could tell most of them were from the East since most people played the afternoon and early evening tables. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to run SBR Poker.
    ok so lets just see how standings end

noone can really bitch after 1 day

we dont know yet

RudyRuetigger

i agree about some projections though

looks like central usa sucks
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    World cup of poker that is play by usa players (LOL) and USA player complaining for qualifying zoning.
    SBR will never make USA players happy no matter what they do.
    The problem here is that at one point SBR poker has about 370 regular players,( the good old days) from all over, and , over the years, some management decisions caused the lost of many players.
    Good luck to all, USA .

LOL I don't dislike you, but you aren't even a pro, and you are posting about pro's "complaining" about

the unfairness of the qualifying zones? Sheez dude why don't YOU pay/donate $100 and then see that

you don't have an equal chance as others do in the contest and see how you like it!

Come on dude. Get real.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL I don't dislike you, but you aren't even a pro, and you are posting about pro's "complaining" about

the unfairness of the qualifying zones? Sheez dude why don't YOU pay/donate $100 and then see that

you don't have an equal chance as others do in the contest and see how you like it!

Come on dude. Get real.
    lol, I don't think Sin is the person who needs to get real. he pre-dates you by 8yrs other than your original account. Sin has the $$, there is just little value for non-US players.

He is commenting on the irony of the US players getting what they complained about for years. yet still complaining.

Donk away Joe, Donk away....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168, and JAKEPEAVY21

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    lol, I don't think Sin is the person who needs to get real. he pre-dates you by 8yrs other than your original account. Sin has the $$, there is just little value for non-US players.

He is commenting on the irony of the US players getting what they complained about for years. yet still complaining.

Donk away Joe, Donk away....
    this AND most of us in the World can't cash or use the points anyway and SBR knows this
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave PanamaBrad 123 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, at least the "C" is consistent..... Canada, now "Central"
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Auto Donk 123 Betpoint(s) for this post.