1. #1
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,587
    Betpoints: 4389

    Kyrigos match

    The line judge in back of Kyrigos is smoking hot.

    ESPN needs to get her on air more.

  2. #2
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,878
    Betpoints: 565

    what a bum krygios is up 4-0 in the breaker and loses the next 7 of 8 pts needs a severe injury and just retire awful for tennis

  3. #3
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,587
    Betpoints: 4389

    Choke job kills the match.

    Kyrigos probably implodes now.

  4. #4
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,587
    Betpoints: 4389

    The bounce off the net on Kyrigos break point didn't help either.

  5. #5
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,878
    Betpoints: 565

    he's about to go into quitter mode now shots between the legs volleys playground tennis he prob doesnt even have enough energy for that though

  6. #6
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,587
    Betpoints: 4389

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    he's about to go into quitter mode now shots between the legs volleys playground tennis he prob doesnt even have enough energy for that though
    Kind of surprised he hasn't thrown in the towel.

    If he gets broken here it will get wild for sure.

  7. #7
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Guy might be the single most talented tennis player ever but w the head and mindset of a 15 year old won't win anything.

    You see those forehands he was ripping last night? Serves up 30 aces lol.... come on!

  8. #8
    beefcake
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 13,961

    Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    The line judge in back of Kyrigos is smoking hot.

    ESPN needs to get her on air more.
    Sorry was watching briefly.Was that the Milf with the white hair?

  9. #9
    Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 5,308

    Gotta love it when an fugly guy who comes from a shithole country puts a beating on a vastly more talented pretty boy from one of the wealthiest countries on the planet.

    This is what pro sports, and life, is about.

    FU NK

  10. #10
    mike tyson35
    mike tyson35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-19
    Posts: 241
    Betpoints: 56

    This kid is good for tennis.

  11. #11
    Maizey
    Maizey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-18
    Posts: 141
    Betpoints: 7522

    He's definitely good for tennis, but he'd be even better if he could get deeper into big tournaments.

  12. #12
    unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 8,192
    Betpoints: 10194

    Kyrgios is great to bet against. Can tell from his body language whether he is going to try or not. Soon as he got in the fight with the umpire about the kid complaining about his language I fired on Rublev+150. Could hear Kyrgios yelling "whistleblower" during the change over too. Fukkin loser
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grivas_Digeni
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  13. #13
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,199
    Betpoints: 8681

    Sad to see someone with so much talent but without the mental sensibilities to match. Seen it so many times, you just shake your head.

  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 415

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Sad to see someone with so much talent but without the mental sensibilities to match. Seen it so many times, you just shake your head.

    yes

  15. #15
    Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 5,308

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Kyrgios is great to bet against. Can tell from his body language whether he is going to try or not. Soon as he got in the fight with the umpire about the kid complaining about his language I fired on Rublev+150. Could hear Kyrgios yelling "whistleblower" during the change over too. Fukkin loser
    And this isn't a HS sophomore behavior? lmao

Top