The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    You’re right it doesn’t but my point was the usual rush to spotlight a white shooter as a national tragic event being newsworthy. Have a friend who went to the ole miss and Memphis game earlier today and they took kids to the fair tonight....shooting happened there. No coverage. Just another night in Memphis.
    Shootings happen in every city, they dont garner national attn. chicago gets covered plenty.

But when someone shoots and kills a handful, or dozens of people and injures scores more in one incident, that gets primetime coverage. They just happen to be white dudes

White oppression is real right now, especially white male oppression. Trust me I know. All i gotta say is we’re getting a dose of our own medicine. White men have been oppressing all minorities for centuries. And now that we’re getting a taste of it, we’re not dealing with it very well

Learn to be empathetic to the struggles that minorities go through every day, and have been their entire lives. And their struggles are real. Our struggles? We’re just losing a bit of the privilege we’ve always had and we dont like that. So white dudes with ar-15’s are shooting up America

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They don't work because the NRA and the gun manufactures have blood on their hands. They have distributed guns quicker than candy cane and should be ultimately responsible for terrorizing this country. I don't blame the gunmen as much as I blame the gun manufacturers. Too many fukkking guns.
    Our forefathers NEVER, EVER wrote the 2nd amendment so that we would have MORE guns than fukkking people. They never imagined people would be killing citizens in fukking masses. You damn sure can be certain they never anticipated people having weapons of mass destruction, where one sick fukk can kill dozens of people in a few minutes.

Our forefathers wanted us armed as a militia in case of foreign invasion. Not us killing each other. Too many damn people have distorted the 2nd amendment and what it was intended.

Ban all assault rifles.
    Assault rifles cannot be purchased

They are automatic

Thank you

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    White male

Surprise!
    There was just a mass shooting at a high school football game last night where 9 people were shot.

Let me guess, no one here knew about this until I posted about it.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/10-teens-s...ry?id=65309106

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    There was just a mass shooting at a high school football game last night where 9 people were shot.

It was covered by ABC, CBS, NPR, NYT, Foxnews, CNN, USA Today, Time, Vox, KOMO in Seattle, pf course we heard about it

But it got overshadowed by an incident in which 5 people died and 3x’s as many were injured...

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Didn't see it anywhere until someone told me. It's not mentioned anywhere on the homepage of CNN. However, there is a story about a miniature horse and a farm goose

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Much like this thread, white guys are easily triggered these days.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Shootings happen in every city, they dont garner national attn. chicago gets covered plenty.

But when someone shoots and kills a handful, or dozens of people and injures scores more in one incident, that gets primetime coverage. They just happen to be white dudes

White oppression is real right now, especially white male oppression. Trust me I know. All i gotta say is we’re getting a dose of our own medicine. White men have been oppressing all minorities for centuries. And now that we’re getting a taste of it, we’re not dealing with it very well

Learn to be empathetic to the struggles that minorities go through every day, and have been their entire lives. And their struggles are real. Our struggles? We’re just losing a bit of the privilege we’ve always had and we dont like that. So white dudes with ar-15’s are shooting up America
    I wouldn’t call it oppression it’s simply a get out of jail free card to racially isolate white males for criticism in the social justice culture. Overhyped though. I feel sorry for people who live their life that way though.....just going off of skin color as a group in every interaction.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The accused gunman called both the police and the FBI before the start of a shooting spree that left seven people dead and at least 25 people injured.

Gunman was banned from owning a firearm.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25669

so Texas responds by loosening gun laws? fkn brilliant. my mind is set on relocating to Canada or Australia ASAP!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Much like this thread, white guys are easily triggered these days.
    What do you expect.

First 12