The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    A pathological liar actually thinks that someone would believe he makes any real money when he's spending all night trolling my threads because he lost his 4 dollar bankroll trying to fade me - bye bye little shit.
    Your inability to comprehend is quite fascinating. I’ve made it explicitly clear how Im here browsing sbr and making money doing it

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Congrats on your net worth! I dont hate on successful people if thats what you’re thinking.

And I apologize about missing one of your wins. You’re up slightly less than 5 units, so at most almost $500... thats half of what I made just by watching the games today.

I feel like I'm picking on a special education retard. I've had years where I've generated more money in a day then you make in a year. You got destroyed trying to fade me so now you're here trolling on a Saturday night.

I've hit 13 straight bets between college and the US Open, I'm up much more than 5 units.

The Kraken

Not that I care we should make a list of this dumbfuk worst posts - would be great. My favorite is when this stupid fuk argued Westbrook is the best player in the NBA - and he wonders why he can't make any money gambling.
    Only player in history to average a triple double for more than one season, and he’s done it 3 years in a row...

No great player doesn’t compile stats, and it takes stats to win games...

As for gambling, I bought a property at a tax auction years ago for 16k, that was a gamble. Just recently sold it for 45k... bought a $4 bottle of wine to celebrate

thomorino

Your inability to comprehend is quite fascinating. I’ve made it explicitly clear how Im here browsing sbr and making money doing it
    You should save up on your 4 dollar an hour salary and get a calculator, you'd be able to figure out 7-2 is 9 games - reading comprehension and math obviously are things you aren't good at - probably why you don't make dik and don't have a college degree.

thomorino

Only player in history to average a triple double for more than one season, and he’s done it 3 years in a row...

No great player doesn’t compile stats, and it takes stats to win games...

As for gambling, I bought a property at a tax auction years ago for 16k, that was a gamble. Just recently sold it for 45k... bought a $4 bottle of wine to celebrate

He averaged a triple double because he shot the ball on every possession and made sure his teammates let him get all the rebounds - he's a loser - that's why no one who is a champion wants to play with him. His stats are all empty.

The Kraken

I feel like I'm picking on a special education retard. I've had years where I've generated more money in a day then you make in a year. You got destroyed trying to fade me so now you're here trolling on a Saturday night.

I've hit 13 straight bets between college and the US Open, I'm up much more than 5 units.
    You’ve generated more than $250,000 in a day????

You’re up leas than 5 units after this AMAZING start

thomorino

I'll bet you your net worth that Westbrook never wins a title but I doubt your smart enough to figure out how to send me your $4 dollar net worth in bitcoin.

thomorino

You’ve generated more than $250,000 in a day????

You’re up leas than 5 units after this AMAZING start
    I've generated much more than 250k in a day before - I never said that start was amazing - but I'm happy at 7-2 and I'm also happy to have won 13 straight bets.

Get an internet calculator so you can add 7 and 2 together.

thomorino

I don't care but I don't understand why people like you troll my threads - I'm not impacted by you at all - your posts are a joke. I mean who can't add 7 and 2 together and claims to make over 250k as a nurse - nearly all your posts show how desperate and pathetic you are.

thomorino

There's always 1 dumbshit troll in all my threads who posts 50 times - get lost - there must be something better to do on Saturday night in whatever shithole you live in than troll for hours.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

good job morino

keep winning

thomorino

The most pathetic parasites in the forum are people who troll threads with 50 posts a night - get a life - poor little Kraken lost his 2 dollar net worth trying to fade me so now he's trying find people dumber than him to convince he actually makes any real money.

The Kraken

Dude just 5 minutes ago you thought it was Friday night Been betting on college football all day and thought it was a Friday

At least I have excuse, I dont keep track of your plays. I had no clue you were 7-2, last I saw it was 6-2

Enjoy the rest of your Friday night

And congrats on generating more than 250k in a day, I certainly dont have that kind of earning power. I could easily make 300k/yr but dont wanna make the sacrifices necessary to see it happen

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Hahahahah

Thomo -1500
    Crackin +975

thomorino

Dude just 5 minutes ago you thought it was Friday night Been betting on college football all day and thought it was a Friday

At least I have excuse, I dont keep track of your plays. I had no clue you were 7-2, last I saw it was 6-2

And congrats on generating more than 250k in a day, I certainly dont have that kind of earning power. I could easily make 300k/yr but dont wanna make the sacrifices necessary to see it happen
    You're posting 50 times a day in my threads trolling - no one making real money would do that on a Saturday night unless they had serious mental problems. Get lost - you're a pathological liar.

2 months ago you couldn't afford a home and were living out of trailers waiting for work and now you claim to make 250k a year - no one is dumb enough to believe that little guy.

I've hit 13 straight bets,I'm happy, you sound miserable - get lost.

thomorino

Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Hahahahah

Thomo -1500
    Crackin +975
    You'd think the trolls would at least take Saturday night off when its the really the first day of football all year.

The Kraken

I don't care but I don't understand why people like you troll my threads - I'm not impacted by you at all - your posts are a joke. I mean who can't add 7 and 2 together and claims to make over 250k as a nurse - nearly all your posts show how desperate and pathetic you are.
    Still waiting for one of you Einsteins that are so certain I dont make $250,000 to post up a thousand or two thousand of your own money and shut me up

You make $250,000/day, I make $250,000/year, Im sure each of us could pony up say $2000 and you can shut me up for good and make 2k in the process

thomorino

Still waiting for one of you Einsteins that are so certain I dont make $250,000 to post up a thousand or two thousand of your own money and shut me up

You make $250,000/day, I make $250,000/year, Im sure each of us could pony up say $2000 and you can shut me up for good and make 2k in the process
    I never said I make 250k a day, I said I've had days where I've generated that much, no one making 250k a year would spend hours on Saturday night trolling gambling threads.

The Kraken

You're posting 50 times a day in my threads trolling - no one making real money would do that on a Saturday night unless they had serious mental problems. Get lost - you're a pathological liar.

2 months ago you couldn't afford a home and were living out of trailers waiting for work and now you claim to make 250k a year - no one is dumb enough to believe that little guy.

I've hit 13 straight bets,I'm happy, you sound miserable - get lost.
    Huh???

I’ve been paying over 6000/month in rent for the last two months. Have a place in a really expensive place to live and a cabin in the Santa Cruz mtns , wtf are you talking about

And are you now certain its Saturday night? You seem rattled and confused tonight. No clue what day it is, bragging incessantly about being up 4 units, now you earn 250,000/day

You’re a mess

The Kraken

I never said I make 250k a day, I said I've had days where I've generated that much, no one making 250k a year would spend hours on Saturday night trolling gambling threads.
    Easy way to prove it, you’re pretty certain I dont make that much, Im pretty certain I do

thomorino

Huh???

I’ve been paying over 6000/month in rent for the last two months. Have a place in a really expensive place to live and a cabin in the Santa Cruz mtns , wtf are you talking about

And are you now certain its Saturday night? You seem rattled and confused tonight. No clue what day it is, bragging incessantly about being up 4 units, now you earn 250,000/day

You’re a mess

Easy way to prove it, you’re pretty certain I dont make that much, Im pretty certain I do
    I'm relaxed and enjoying a 13 game winning streak. You'll notice that you are in my thread - not the other way around .I don't give a shit about you - I'm only responding because you are in my thread.

You don't make 250k, no one even who is mentally ill would spend 4 hours on Saturday night trolling a gambling thread who makes any real money - you're a loser who is a pathological liar. Get lost....

thomorino

Not that I care about a dumb broke dik like crack head Kraken I'm happy to be on a nice run, I don't see myself as making any big brags here. Get lost.

thomorino

Huh???

You’re a mess
    Fuk off

The Kraken

Hey bro, I made $1000 baby sitting a pager that never went off I went 1-0, up a grand, zero risk

Sounds like we’re both winning

Dont hate bro, theres enough fries foe both of us... Difference is you’re risking your money, Im risking nothing.

Good luck going forward

thomorino

Hey bro, I made $1000 baby sitting a pager that never went off I went 1-0, up a grand, zero risk

Sounds like we’re both winning

Dont hate bro, theres enough fries foe both of us... Difference is you’re risking your money, Im risking nothing.

Good luck going forward

Not that I care about you, you're not worth any energy - you start stupid threads about me and troll nearly all my threads - you're pathetic.

The Kraken

Yep, not worth any energy

Im pulling the strings here, puppet

Now dance once more

thomorino

Yep, not worth any energy

Im pulling the strings here, puppet

Now dance once more