iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Friday football 4 plays

Army -23.5
    Wisconsin -10.5
    Utah St +5
    Colorado -13.5

1) I love Army in this spot. Tough team with key players back against Rice who may not touch double digits against the Army defense. Army will just do what they do, score 5 or 6 touchdowns and take the easy opener.
    2) I don't trust USF defense in this spot to stop Wisconsin. The -10.5 I wish could have caught better but I don't see it dropping before game time. Wisconsin run game will prove tough for anyone to stop and the defense will wear down in this opening game where they will be getting thrown around by the massive Wisconsin offensive line.
    3)Utah St has key players returning on defense that should keep them in it. Wake has talent, but im taking Heisman potential QB with Utah St and his young offense paired with a solid defense to keep it within 5.
    4) Colorado opening at home against a rival Colorado St team whos program is dwindling. Shenault is going to make some noise this year and will be one of the first receivers off the board in the draft. He has a QB talented enough to get it to him this season. He will do the rest.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i like it , lot of pp on wis . gl