2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Got me too man. Congrats to everyone that realized senior linebackers against a new fullback was crucial. I did not. We all should have hit under til our accounts ran dry though. Lol
    It was just a case where I had margin of victory much more perceived value. Only had score few points lower than total, still considered playing but it had dropped to 46.5 by then while spread went up more so I took rice again at +23 instead of under..

You see how wide open army guy is the few passes they thrown??? That what worried me, I know army don’t throw much (if at all) but I also know rice pass d is the worst component of that team that isn’t exactly real strong in other areas! Lol

2daBank

Ok you guys give me one in the Purdue/Nevada Game!!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

congrats to all that nailed this

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Correct. Tried stressing this today. Ncaa fb not my best sport but I only slept few hours last 2 days doing a shitload of research/reading to come up w solid card! Lol

This was only one for Friday that stuck out cause of matchups and the fact I think catching a option team at 1st of year or after a bye is by far the best time!! When you run into them in middle of a season it a much more daunting task..

Tick tock tick tock!!
    i bought the athlon digital mag this morning and got to work. its only 4.99 online and its much easier than turning pages from team to team. just one click on the phone.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I looked at that game. Leaned Purdue but played Colorado at home instead -13.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    I looked at that game. Leaned Purdue but played Colorado at home instead -13.5
    I leaned Purdue as well but wasn’t sure..

Is Colorado st really bad? Not much to be excited about buffs this year imo and it rivalry gm laying double digits., I don’t know squat bout csu but assuming they gotta suck to be 13 point dogs to this buffs squad, lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i have to say nevada. they struggled against better defenses last year. purdue doesn't have that so it should be a high scoring game where nevada hangs close enough or gets a back door.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i have to say nevada. they struggled against better defenses last year. purdue doesn't have that so it should be a high scoring game where nevada hangs close enough or gets a back door.
    I used to like Nevada but didn’t find much that convinced me here. Some guys high on Purdue as a sleeper this year?

2daBank

I took Purdue 1st half -6.5 and game over 58 just for beer money. Not doing shit so want some action to watch! Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I used to like Nevada but didn’t find much that convinced me here. Some guys high on Purdue as a sleeper this year?

purdue defense has a long way to go. everyone watching big play offense which is good. but i think in that conf its always defense first and some offensive balance. they will struggle with the big boys this year. nevada's coach improved defense last year which had statistically best improvement (which means they really sucked the year before). from what i've read, purdue has 2 freshman starters on dline and nevada is gonna look to run to open up pass.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Colorado st is awful. Colorado has laviska still at receiver.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I took Purdue 1st half -6.5 and game over 58 just for beer money. Not doing shit so want some action to watch! Lol
    gl with the 1h. purdue offense is rolling. i think both teams will do some scoring before its said and done.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

nevada getting zero pressure on qb. nev qb looks a bit scared. not looking good for the home team.

2daBank

gl with the 1h. purdue offense is rolling. i think both teams will do some scoring before its said and done.
    Thanks bud. I do as well. I think when I was reading up on these teams other day my concern w taking Purdue was the second half and gettin backdoored by a late offensive surge by Wolfpack so think this made most sense w Purdue 1st half (I can be a sucker for those when they hang that 6.5, that kinda worries me, lol) then full game over.

Let’s just hope Purdue up 24-14 at half or something like that then we can root for bunch of trading points in 2nd!! My old lady was crabby when she came home so I’m here w ya’ll watching the game! Lol
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Nice call on rice!!! I was dead wrong about army’s run game... they stunk

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks bud. I do as well. I think when I was reading up on these teams other day my concern w taking Purdue was the second half and gettin backdoored by a late offensive surge by Wolfpack so think this made most sense w Purdue 1st half (I can be a sucker for those when they hang that 6.5, that kinda worries me, lol) then full game over.

Let’s just hope Purdue up 24-14 at half or something like that then we can root for bunch of trading points in 2nd!! My old lady was crabby when she came home so I’m here w ya’ll watching the game! Lol
    yeah man. i was telling jibby i tried that cyclone tv service today. i know you're in the same boat with att. its a great add on for 10 bucks a month. get a shitload of channels. its not as good as normal one i use for 30 bux a month, but for price its a good add on. and you get the adult channels too.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Nice call on rice!!! I was dead wrong about army’s run game... they stunk
    Only thing rice really had going for them was a solid lb group returning. Give a team all summer to prep for the option and don’t think it all that difficult to hold in check.

Army will still catch a bunch of teams in middle of schedule w no extra time, little banged up so they won’t have much interest getting cut blocked all night and army will gash them. Option funny like that, never let it get rolling and looks awful. Get it moving downhill and looks unstoppable as they steamroll teams for 400 rushing yards!! Lol. If they could only pass a little. The few times they threw it they had guys running around wide open.,,, next week will be challenging for them! Wonder if they will have any success running on Michigan?! Might not cross the 50!!

2daBank

yeah man. i was telling jibby i tried that cyclone tv service today. i know you're in the same boat with att. its a great add on for 10 bucks a month. get a shitload of channels. its not as good as normal one i use for 30 bux a month, but for price its a good add on. and you get the adult channels too.
    lol. Nice! I think we gonna try ruku and some service out this weekend. Seemed to have pretty good deals. For awhile I only watched stuff on some service and of course Sunday ticket thru my PS4 but don’t think had lot of channels. But then we would run into problem her kid be over and wanna play video gm but then we wouldn’t have TV, lol.

I’m done w uverse before nfl starts so we gotta figure something out. It was bad enough the stupid amount we pay but then they too cheap to continue carrying nfl network and other things even tho I’m paying for sports package??!?!?! Appears I don’t get acc network either. I’m might be dumb but I ain’t stupid, call me crazy but I pay extra for all the sports stations I expect them to carry all the sports stations!! Lol.

2daBank

Damn, now I need Purdue to get me a td before half. This game boring.

2daBank

Nice response by purdue after allowing a td.. over back in play but rather just get out of 1st half w Purdue cover then worry bout points later.,

2daBank

Purdue!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

lol. Nice! I think we gonna try ruku and some service out this weekend. Seemed to have pretty good deals. For awhile I only watched stuff on some service and of course Sunday ticket thru my PS4 but don’t think had lot of channels. But then we would run into problem her kid be over and wanna play video gm but then we wouldn’t have TV, lol.

I’m done w uverse before nfl starts so we gotta figure something out. It was bad enough the stupid amount we pay but then they too cheap to continue carrying nfl network and other things even tho I’m paying for sports package??!?!?! Appears I don’t get acc network either. I’m might be dumb but I ain’t stupid, call me crazy but I pay extra for all the sports stations I expect them to carry all the sports stations!! Lol.
    scratch what i said. my first day with this cyclone and its a bit inconsistent. i will give you the link for the much better service. its 30 bux a month, but probably the best out there. i'm gonna keep this cyclone cause it has redzone included and not the crappy directv one. i would really suggest firestick over roku for ease with streaming services.

2daBank

Right on bro. Appreciate it. I’m gonna figure something out this weekend I hope: I don’t mind spending 30, hell we paying like 160 or something now (including internet). I could live w that if I was getting everything which I ain’t!! Figure we can cut cord and get it all somehow for 100ish.,

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Purdue!
    i'm dead on this one. purdue qb on fire. nevada needs a qb change for 2h. but not sure if that can help the defense.

2daBank

i'm dead on this one. purdue qb on fire. nevada needs a qb change for 2h. but not sure if that can help the defense.
    You only 1 td away from covering. Def looks bad but shit often changes at half.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

You only 1 td away from covering. Def looks bad but shit often changes at half.
    maybe change the qb for nevada. he is throwing eli manning dink passes and bombs out of bounds lol.

2daBank

I really like Boston college 2marro.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I really like Boston college 2marro.
    guess i'll be up all night watching ufc since its in china today. i guess i'll get to work then. just really peeked at tomorrows card so far.

2daBank

guess i'll be up all night watching ufc since its in china today. i guess i'll get to work then. just really peeked at tomorrows card so far.
    I pretty much put everything in for 2marro the other day. Outside maybe a few totals i might add.,

BC +4.5,
    ole miss +5,
    Michigan-34.5 .
    Akron/Illini under 61
    Havnt played NW. yet but prob will.

Might end up on ducks depending how day goes/how i feel, where line goes. Didn’t seem like one to be in hurry on cause aub takin lot of money.

Think that bout it off top of my head. Like I said prob few more totals.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Is Wake Forrest’s coach stupid?

They’ve ran that same play up the middle and got stuffed all night.

Now he does it again on the goal line after they’ve already got stuffed early in the game a few times on 4th down.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2678

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Army should be able to destroy Rice, name their score, and easily cover...HOWEVER, next week Army travels to Ann Arbor to play the Michigan Wolverines...might be a possible look-ahead game.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    but usually the exact opposite happens...we've seen this horror movie hundreds of times over the years...in "look ahead" games or the proverbial "trap" game...the superior team usually comes out uninspired, flat, lethargic, etc. making many mental mistakes and inevitably the underdog and/or inferior team winds up pulling off the upset or making the game way too close for comfort...I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Is Wake Forrest’s coach stupid?

They’ve ran that same play up the middle and got stuffed all night.

Now he does it again on the goal line after they’ve already got stuffed early in the game a few times on 4th down.
    I’m thrilled to escape not losing the ml. Part of me wanted ot to cover spread but honestly this was prob best. The ml woulda hurt, cashing it in the 2 parlays it in pays for ats loss and then some.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

a break for nevada, but can the qb get a first down? so much for the break. never saw the call where one guy calls a fair catch and it hits another guy and ball is dead?

2daBank

Not gonna hit the Purdue over. They came out of half reverting back to bunch of nothing. Fukkin Nevada thrown 24 passes for 80 yards, that not even a good yards per rush! Lol

2daBank

There a break for ya king!!! Nevada needs to capitalize!!

First 1234 Last