JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

This may jinx it but. LAST TIME FOR FREE MONEY BETTING AGAINST THE FALCONS Preseason!

Before the 1st preseason game this year I posted that Dan Quinn didn't give a shit about pre-season

and he runs vanilla plays and then gets the hell out of there! He was 0 - 8 in two years before this year.

I posted that, here in Georgia we know that it is "free money" to go against the falcons in preseason with Quinn

as coach. Since then ATL is ZERO and 4 AGAIN this year! And because they played in the hall of fame game

you get to bet against Falcons FIVE TIMES this year!! Quinn is now 0 - 12 (SU & ATS) in 3 years of pre-season!

Will it be 1 - 12 after tonight or 0 - 13? Who knows? I only know one thing!

Julio ain't playing and D. Quinn gives LESS of a shit about pre-season than any other coach in the NFL!!

JoeCool20

If you haven't watched it this year, then you wouldn't even BELIEVE the way Quinn has lost a couple of these games

to ensure that we get our pockets lined with cash for betting against the Falcons in pre-season!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-29-19 at 04:36 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass
    Good luck

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pass
    Good luck

LOL Yeah pass! You wouldn't want to bet on something that is 12 - 0 in 3 years would you?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Yeah pass! You wouldn't want to bet on something that is 12 - 0 in 3 years would you?
    Well I’d love to had I been betting it all along. Unfortunately I didn’t see or take your claim seriously at beginning of preseason so havnt been fading them (think I was against them at least hof gm and maybe another). Feels little late to jump on now.. I been taking advantage of ravens always winning so I’m back on them tho. Gl joe

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Looks like they care today

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Looks like they care today
    Combined with the fact jags have been god awful this here preseason as well.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons flexing their muscles. Watch out next week. The will demolish Vikibgs.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Looks like the Jags didn’t care even more.

2daBank

There only one true free money champ of the preseason and that is the fighting Harbaughs of Baltimore!!!

Unfortunately a fade requires you to trust another team, in this case the big time loser jags., have to show some selectiveness fading a team., ravens on the other hand you simply bet every week and count your chips!!!

Still a good run joe!!

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    no.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Looks like the Jags didn’t care even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    There only one true free money champ of the preseason and that is the fighting Harbaughs of Baltimore!!!

Unfortunately a fade requires you to trust another team, in this case the big time loser jags., have to show some selectiveness fading a team., ravens on the other hand you simply bet every week and count your chips!!!

Still a good run joe!!
    Yeah shit, I forgot that the Jags (Faguars! LOL) suck worse than Atlanta!

Oh well, the streak is over! But I'm good!

I lost $1200 in Biloxi last AUG and came home and took the Jags over ATL for $1500 and it was an easy win.