jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

GL Kid

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

If BYU can stop the run this will hit... tough spot in this one but at home I lean taking the points too.. GL kid

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Thanks fellas. Sitake used to be the Defensive coordinator for the Utes and that is basically what got them in the Pac-12. Utes have more talent for sure but Sitake has intimate knowledge of the system and Kyle Whittinghams coaching style. Although 0-3 vs the Utes he plays them tough. First meeting went for 2 to win and came up short 19-20. 3rd meeting Cougars were up 20 two dif times. Utes came roaring back to win by 8 but Sitakes 3 losses are by a combined 15 points. I would take Byu all the way down to +5 but u I got +6 this morning.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fuk yeah Baz, pick up some +6.5 too.

We are capturing a few numbers here.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Absolute value with BYU in my opinion. It is a dog fight and I do make an early season stacking percentages forecast. That forecast isn't as telling as it is once we get more season data under our belts, but I have Utah winning 28-27 in one forecast and 30-27 in another.

BYU is no joke for this game, like Manster said.

In a dog fight, like this we can see a 1, 3, or 4 point gamea good percentage of time.

It's got a contrarian adjustment too.

There is value in the +6 from a few perspectives. I would love to get +6.5 or +7, I hope the public bites on Utah as we get to game day.

I think they will. I will be on BYU before it's all said and done, I'm sure of it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Nice KVB.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

This is the best Utah team BYU has faced and definitely the best defensive front. I remember last year when BYU played Washington and was embarrassed.
    It's a rivalry game so anything can happen but my $$ is on Utah -5.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    This is the best Utah team BYU has faced and definitely the best defensive front. I remember last year when BYU played Washington and was embarrassed.
    It's a rivalry game so anything can happen but my $$ is on Utah -5.
    Feel like this game incredibly important for the pac-12. They need utes to win this if they want to be part of any conversation that involves pac-12 in the playoff.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Thanks fellas. Sitake used to be the Defensive coordinator for the Utes and that is basically what got them in the Pac-12. Utes have more talent for sure but Sitake has intimate knowledge of the system and Kyle Whittinghams coaching style. Although 0-3 vs the Utes he plays them tough. First meeting went for 2 to win and came up short 19-20. 3rd meeting Cougars were up 20 two dif times. Utes came roaring back to win by 8 but Sitakes 3 losses are by a combined 15 points. I would take Byu all the way down to +5 but u I got +6 this morning.
    seems sitake is a riverboat gambler u have a lot more faith in him than I do, good luck

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Kid called his own number there. Beside, that wasnt the season opener for their in state rival. This is the cougars national championship as far as they are concerned. If they went 1-11 with that one win being Utah, season would be considered a success. They may not win but I see this coming down to 4-5 point game tops.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

BYU has BRUTAL schedule this year. They bar far and away will be more prepared for this game and care more about this game than any on their schedule. Utes have beat them 8 straight times.

jtoler

Kid called his own number there. Beside, that wasnt the season opener for their in state rival. This is the cougars national championship as far as they are concerned. If they went 1-11 with that one win being Utah, season would be considered a success. They may not win but I see this coming down to 4-5 point game tops.
    he certainly did not call his own number, offensive linemen moving in direction of run as soon as ball snapped thats a coach's decision

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Feel like this game incredibly important for the pac-12. They need utes to win this if they want to be part of any conversation that involves pac-12 in the playoff.
    Utah can win, and at +6.5 we are capturing so many key numbers, using my forecasts.

I hope it hits +7.

jtoler

BYU has BRUTAL schedule this year. They bar far and away will be more prepared for this game and care more about this game than any on their schedule. Utes have beat them 8 straight times.
    it is brutal I checked it when I saw this thread couldnt believe it itll be hard to have a winning season this yr

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

he certainly did not call his own number, offensive linemen moving in direction of run as soon as ball snapped thats a coach's decision
    Yes. The wrong play was called in the huddle. Go look up Sitake's post game presser. LDS people do not throw each other under the bus like that.

jtoler

Yes. The wrong play was called in the huddle. Go look up Sitake's post game presser. LDS people do not throw each other under the bus like that.
    oh ok I figured u must have had knowledge of it to say that byu must have a first time qb this year since those 6 yr qbs have to be gone by now, if so how good is the new qb?

2daBank

Utah can win, and at +6.5 we are capturing so many key numbers, using my forecasts.

I hope it hits +7.

Not saying you wrong. Fukk if I know, the fact it incredibly important for the conf doesn’t mean they gonna win. Lol.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Man, the whole SBR likes BYU, so am I ...hm... I alos Like the Under, might go that way, no offence to anybody but its hard to win a side and total at the same time, gl all, hit it ML also boys!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

oh ok I figured u must have had knowledge of it to say that byu must have a first time qb this year since those 6 yr qbs have to be gone by now, if so how good is the new qb?
    He went to Corner Canyon HighSchool in Draper which those rich kids do so many roids you wouldn't believe me so I am certain palying football out there toughened him up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Man, the whole SBR likes BYU, so am I ...hm... I alos Like the Under, might go that way, no offence to anybody but its hard to win a side and total at the same time, gl all, hit it ML also boys!
    I feel like a outcast for liking the utes. Certainly not crazy about laying the points tho cause I do think it be a dogfight.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

Why love for byu. Un ignorable rank differential, and utah ranked in the middle of the top 25. HHMMM

leetreaper

I feel like a outcast for liking the utes. Certainly not crazy about laying the points tho cause I do think it be a dogfight.
    I mean BYU seems like a right side but Utes are so SOLID so I dont mind skipping this play at all...

2daBank

He went to Corner Canyon HighSchool in Draper which those rich kids do so many roids you wouldn't believe me so I am certain palying football out there toughened him up.
    lol. I wish I woulda juiced in school. Never tried it till I was in my 30s. Good shit!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    Why love for byu. Un ignorable rank differential, and utah ranked in the middle of the top 25. HHMMM
    Preseason rankings don’t mean much. Did gators really look like a top 10 team to you?? I actually like utes tho.

leetreaper

Preseason rankings don’t mean much. Did gators really look like a top 10 team to you?? I actually like utes tho.

veriableodds
    validation not required

Had gators model to win by 2. Hurricanes no slouch either. Just don't bet these type games, some guys love them

2daBank

Had gators model to win by 2. Hurricanes no slouch either. Just don't bet these type games, some guys love them
    Everyone just amped up for fb. I’ll play them but just for beer money. I did have more than I should have on gators ml in a parlay, sweated the hell out of that game. lol., If there a mlb fav I really like 2marro I’ll prob end up w utes ml parlayed w it. Lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Dealing with a spread here, not who will win, but these mid teen ranked teams often lose outright to unranked teams. It's the nature of the beast.

And Banker's right, everyone amped up for football.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

seems sitake is a riverboat gambler u have a lot more faith in him than I do, good luck

I just want to revisit this play.

WTF, the backfield shifts and they try to execute a 20 yard run out of the endzone?

He was literally executing the "oh shit don't get a safety" play. Why not give up the 2 points, kick it away, then give the defense a chance?

That shit was fugly.

leetreaper

Dealing with a spread here, not who will win, but these mid teen ranked teams often lose outright to unranked teams. It's the nature of the beast.

Smartest folks on this forum, newbies pay attention

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Dealing with a spread here

Exactly. Burnt the fukk out baseball prices. This year it got absolutely ridiculous. Glad i can go back capping games and knowing i only have to lay -110. Just saying that gets me rock hard.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave KiDBaZkiT 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

veriableodds
    validation not required

just my 2c with no argue ...lol
    i have
    utah 25th
    byu 54 result utah wins by -5 (thats giving byu 4points for home court) If you were looking at the total look for #around 47

another general homework start
    8/29 Utah at BYU Utah -195 -210 -210 52.6% 23.14 45.14
    BYU +170 +175 +175 47.4% 22.00

2daBank

Exactly. Burnt the fukk out baseball prices. This year it got absolutely ridiculous. Glad i can go back capping games and knowing i only have to lay -110. Just saying that gets me rock hard.
    lol. I love bases but even im burnt by this time of year. I only been following and capping few teams the last several weeks. Which actually a lot for me at this point, i often fold up shop early August.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

lol. I love bases but even im burnt by this time of year. I only been following and capping few teams the last several weeks. Which actually a lot for me at this point, i often fold up shop early August.
    September call ups not far away so line ups will be even more inconsistent.

123 Last