MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

How do you guys go thru the day ?

Well , Haven't posted in here in a while but Im having some trouble going thru the day right now .
    Situation is ****** up , heavy in debt , work in a job which gives me negative emotions about myself and my situation , looking non-stop for ways to escape wheter its food , cigs , coffee , and when I get my hand on money its just one way traffic from there .
    I have a bud who keeps telling me to come to GA with him , he's been there for a while and he actually enggaged to it , my own issue is I would feel like Im lying to myself If I ahead this way because I can't see myself outside gambling , It is in my nature , even though I know things needs to be changed , been a mess for over a decade now , had my ups and down , Hit the jackpot a few times just to lose it all , I guess many had the same route but man I'm having tough time just living within myself day in day out , basically I don't do that which tears me apart .
    I feel kinda stupid posting in here because at the end of the day Im the one who will need eventually to help himself but the fact that u got no one to reach to and no one really understand what ur going thru might be the roughest part.
    You kinda try to act everything is cool even though ur broken inside , wheter its emotionally or mentally I dont know .
    You are smilling to everyone and making jokes at times out of disparity I guess , you would do everything just not let the pain you hold within yourself to soak in .
    Its pretty messed up I know , just felt like opening up a lil , thats what loneliness do to you , cheers .

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

drugs
    jameson

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

this is the test: would you take drastic measures to change your life?

if I asked you to fast for a week would you do it?

or to stop gambling for a year?

or to stop watching TV for 3 months?

if your answers are no, then you lack perspective & you are not ready to help yourself. you have to face the fact that you are not stronger then your mind. find somebody to help with that ASAP.

if your answers are yes, then get on it. do the research, find the motivation & put in the work. you have one life to live. be selfish with your time & use it to improve yourself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by MoYaL View Post
    Well , Haven't posted in here in a while but Im having some trouble going thru the day right now .
    Situation is ****** up , heavy in debt , work in a job which gives me negative emotions about myself and my situation , looking non-stop for ways to escape wheter its food , cigs , coffee , and when I get my hand on money its just one way traffic from there .
    I have a bud who keeps telling me to come to GA with him , he's been there for a while and he actually enggaged to it , my own issue is I would feel like Im lying to myself If I ahead this way because I can't see myself outside gambling , It is in my nature , even though I know things needs to be changed , been a mess for over a decade now , had my ups and down , Hit the jackpot a few times just to lose it all , I guess many had the same route but man I'm having tough time just living within myself day in day out , basically I don't do that which tears me apart .
    I feel kinda stupid posting in here because at the end of the day Im the one who will need eventually to help himself but the fact that u got no one to reach to and no one really understand what ur going thru might be the roughest part.
    You kinda try to act everything is cool even though ur broken inside , wheter its emotionally or mentally I dont know .
    You are smilling to everyone and making jokes at times out of disparity I guess , you would do everything just not let the pain you hold within yourself to soak in .
    Its pretty messed up I know , just felt like opening up a lil , thats what loneliness do to you , cheers .
    I think GA is a cult like group who at it's core demands that you insist you have no control over yourself and need a god figure to do that for you.

But it's still worth going along. Seeing how bad it can get and hearing about the sort of things some people do to get money to gamble might help you realize you aren't that bad and do have enough self control to stop yourself sinking that far. That's how it worked for me anyway.

I wouldn't get caught up in their doctrine though. They want to hook you into a lifelong membership as much as help you in my experience.

MoYaL

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

if your answers are no, then you lack perspective & you are not ready to help yourself. you have to face the fact that you are not stronger then your mind. find somebody to help with that ASAP.

if your answers are yes, then get on it. do the research, find the motivation & put in the work. you have one life to live. be selfish with your time & use it to improve yourself.
    there's alot of sense with what you say .
    It feels like Im in jail though but its even worse than that because ur actually not in there , you have to deal with this constant pressure everyday of not hurting myself day in & day out and the only way of taking that pressure off is by "abusing" yourself in one way or another and it just builds up if Im trying to be "mental tough" but eventually ill find a way to abuse myself , no way Im holding that pressure for a penetrating single day ... No idea if people can understand it , I may sound phsyco , but it is what I feel .

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Sorry to hear man. I gamble to escape but am trying to start toning things down. Lots of guys would be lying if your post isn't describing the life for many. I know it resonates with me. Good luck

MoYaL

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think GA is a cult like group who at it's core demands that you insist you have no control over yourself and need a god figure to do that for you.

But it's still worth going along. Seeing how bad it can get and hearing about the sort of things some people do to get money to gamble might help you realize you aren't that bad and do have enough self control to stop yourself sinking that far. That's how it worked for me anyway.

I wouldn't get caught up in their doctrine though. They want to hook you into a lifelong membership as much as help you in my experience.
    The thing about the GA is the way they speak about gambling like a sickness just to help them stay away from it they are targeting the gambling instead of targeting themselves , I dont need god to help me figure it out , especially when I dont know what god is .
    as far as making me realize that Im not that bad after all comparing to them , Its not my life prespective , I dont want to look at others so called " failures " to make me feel good about myself , Infact I've done many things in my past I regret of , I know I have to let it go but when ur deep in the hole and u hurt yourself so much I guess you can't feel anymore .
    I know it sounds stupid but I wish I could cry just a little lol , I dont remember the last time I cried it really impposible for me to let the emotion hit me for some reason .

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3629

you are a broke degenerate gambler. stop immediately

mike tyson35
    mike tyson35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Rough day for iron mike

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

The thing about the GA is the way they speak about gambling like a sickness just to help them stay away from it they are targeting the gambling instead of targeting themselves , I dont need god to help me figure it out , especially when I dont know what god is .
    as far as making me realize that Im not that bad after all comparing to them , Its not my life prespective , I dont want to look at others so called " failures " to make me feel good about myself , Infact I've done many things in my past I regret of , I know I have to let it go but when ur deep in the hole and u hurt yourself so much I guess you can't feel anymore .
    I know it sounds stupid but I wish I could cry just a little lol , I dont remember the last time I cried it really impposible for me to let the emotion hit me for some reason .

12 step programs are scientifically validated and have a tremendous amount of anecdotal evidence that they work, across all types of addictions.

Period.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Anybody ever go to GA to book those degenerates’ action?
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unlearn

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

You need to get your own business

Buy a route or something where u keep everything you earn, and have pride in it!

Try a detox/ cleanse or workout regimen for 60 days

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

People are wired differently. Some are more likely to have addictive personalities, be depressed or violent. Own it. None of us are perfect but some more screwed up than others. Whether nature or nurture, who cares? At the end of the day work harder and longer to do better. Progress is a process brother. If 12 step helps, good, work it. If not work on yourself. Remember small steps add up to big gains eventually. Life is worth living and if you make one small improvement a day you will be better than the vast majority if people you meet in a short period if time.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    No, but I went to one to make a bet once. They had the meeting in the back of a bar and I made a bet at the bar.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

Read cusers thread in the saloon and realize you don't have it so bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I keep telling you guys don’t like gambling control your lives, bet small where you can’t get hurt

We’re not winning once you get that in your head you’ll be fine

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    this shit is brilliant!! No limits, you know you're getting it all eventually.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I keep telling you guys don’t like gambling control your lives, bet small where you can’t get hurt

We’re not winning once you get that in your head you’ll be fine
    Listen you fuk, that might be for many, many poster. But it's different for me, I run a legit draw down business and I fukked up today bad to the tune of 3 Contrarian Fund units. Feel asleep and missed the triggers.

You have any clue how much fukkin money that is?

Fuk.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I fukked up Gold.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    You need to get your own business

Buy a route or something where u keep everything you earn, and have pride in it!

Try a detox/ cleanse or workout regimen for 60 days
    What do you mean buy a route?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This place is turning into a shelter for losers. Can't ANYONE in here control themselves? If you cannot control yourself, don't expect others to do it for you. Do you have any idea how many losers are trying to give you help right now, in here? KVB, Otters JJ Gold and Minnesota Fats are part of a large group of life's losers that call SBR home. Sosawestbrook has the right idea. Pick yourself up and get on with your life or seek help immediately.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

It's a not only would, but could.

Good Stuff Sosa, or Westbrook, or whichever one of you posted.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This place is turning into a shelter for losers. Can't ANYONE in here control themselves? If you cannot control yourself, don't expect others to do it for you. Do you have any idea how many losers are trying to give you help right now, in here? KVB, Otters JJ Gold and Minnesota Fats are part of a large group of life's losers that call SBR home. Sosawestbrook has the right idea. Pick yourself up and get on with your life or seek help immediately.
    God you are such a joke. Always making these ignorant ass comments about others when you need to be looking in the mirror, a incredibly wide mirror in order to see all your fat ass!!!!

You contribute nothing to this site other than being a easy target to laugh at but even that gets old. Do everyone a favor, pretend a pistol is a rooster and stick the business end in your mouth, then pull the trigger. I’ll pay for the bullet!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good one !!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good one !!

U2.5

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    God you are such a joke. Always making these ignorant ass comments about others when you need to be looking in the mirror, a incredibly wide mirror in order to see all your fat ass!!!!

You contribute nothing to this site other than being a easy target to laugh at but even that gets old. Do everyone a favor, pretend a pistol is a rooster and stick the business end in your mouth, then pull the trigger. I’ll pay for the bullet!
    preach. I don't know this guy but the posts i read from him are pure vitriol. It's just one after the other of hatred with nothing productive. He's blockworthy. How u block people on here?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    preach. I don't know this guy but the posts i read from him are pure vitriol. It's just one after the other of hatred with nothing productive. He's blockworthy. How u block people on here?
    Believe it or not pretty much all 15k + of his post are the same ignorant garbage.

He so damn dumb that all of them consist of same 2 things, either calling others losers or trying to convince said losers how sharp he is, lol. Pretty interesting guy says we all losers yet goes out his way to try and convince us he something special!!

Maybe I’m crazy but seems like a big waste of time trying to convice ppl I think are losers of how sharp I am!! Lmfao.

Guy wants so badly to be thought of as something he never been and never will be. It’s pathetic!!

U2.5

Believe it or not pretty much all 15k + of his post are the same ignorant garbage.

He so damn dumb that all of them consist of same 2 things, either calling others losers or trying to convince said losers how sharp he is, lol. Pretty interesting guy says we all losers yet goes out his way to try and convince us he something special!!

Maybe I’m crazy but seems like a big waste of time trying to convice ppl I think are losers of how sharp I am!! Lmfao.

Guy wants so badly to be thought of as something he never been and never will be. It’s pathetic!!
    as we both know, anyone with that kind of insecurity is just begging for attention. why hate on people? silly. It's us vs the bookies not a competition of ego against each other.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

12 step programs are not cults

the word god is typically used to describe a power greater than yourself

there are no dues or fees and no governing body

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

You don’t live in North America? Do you?

2daBank

as we both know, anyone with that kind of insecurity is just begging for attention. why hate on people? silly. It's us vs the bookies not a competition of ego against each other.
    Guy has never once posted anything of relevance on a game before the fact. Unless you count some -1000 ncaa fb ml fav, lol.

I rather get along w everyone but pieces of shit like him make niceness impossible!!

Honestly don’t understand why post here if you don’t have anything to contribute?? Guess belittling strangers makes him feel better about his pathetic life. Doesn’t change the fact he hasn’t gotten pussy in a decade! Lol

U2.5

Guy has never once posted anything of relevance on a game before the fact. Unless you count some -1000 ncaa fb ml fav, lol.

I rather get along w everyone but pieces of shit like him make niceness impossible!!

Honestly don’t understand why post here if you don’t have anything to contribute?? Guess belittling strangers makes him feel better about his pathetic life. Doesn’t change the fact he hasn’t gotten pussy in a decade! Lol
    he is irrelevant to me. I won't even address him anymore after this conversation. I figured he had a grudge or something, but unfortunately it is much worse than that. He is just a depressed lonely dude searching for a purpose using hatred as his vessel.

2daBank

I truly hope things get better and you find away to be at least somewhat happy.

2daBank

he is irrelevant to me. I won't even address him anymore after this conversation. I figured he had a grudge or something, but unfortunately it is much worse than that. He is just a depressed lonely dude searching for a purpose using hatred as his vessel.
    I usually ignore him but every now and again I get really damn annoyed seeing him insult guys I like in one his worthless post so feel the need to mention what a worthless pos nobody wants around he is, lol. I wasn’t joking about he should end it all, World be a better place if he wasn’t part of it!!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    What do you mean buy a route?
    There are several businesses where you can contract routes.

FedEx Ground is one, 3 routes minimum. You'll clear $125k

Bread routes like Sara Lee or Hostess are available everywhere, they net $60k a piece

Pool routes (cleaning pools) are cheap

It's honest labor work, there's not much risk, the job is done when its done....not taking BS home w you after.

123 Last