Betpoints: 532

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Start building model airplanes

Seriously

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I can tell you what I did.

After countless times of winning at gambling and then losing it all 2 days or 2 hours or 2 weeks later, and then feeling like I was the biggest idiot on the planet, I decided that every time I won a significant amount of money, I would put it into the stock market.

Now yes, I will say that more than once at first I would lose gambling and then sell the stock and gamble that trying to "Get back to even" on what I had just lost! A couple of times, I won the big "bail out" bet, but I never sent the money back into the stock market and then I'd just eventually lose it all like every other time!

But after a few times of that, it hit me that if I just never fukked with the stock money, and just kept putting big wins into my stock account, then all I could lose was what I had available at home! Now I lose all the time, but I don't EVER fuk with my stock money to try and "get even." Instead I just try to "come back off the felt" whenever I get any extra money at home!! How many times have all of us lost it all and then started again as soon as we got more money? Well I do that all the time, but every time I win big it is like a "race" for me to get it into the stock market and then start with zero again! But it really ISN'T zero because after years of doing that, I have accumulated more money in the stock market than I ever thought I would! I remember when my goal was $10 grand in the market. Then my goal was to have $20 grand, then my goal was $50 grand. And so on.
    It has become incredible just because I did that ONE thing!
    I started doing something with my wins instead of just sitting there with it until I lost it all back!!

I lose all the fukking time gambling! And football is about to start! But all I can ever lose is what I have at home! Because I know I won't ever sell any of my stocks to try and "win back" my gambling losses.

I know this was a long post, but I hope it helps you.

It is just like a drug addict can't have money laying around! You just HAVE to do something with your gambling wins or you are just a sitting duck waiting to lose it all and feel like you don't even want to live life anymore!
    If you (or most ANY gambler) has $2000, and you just keep it in your pocket,
    then you only have $2000 until you lose it all!!!
    I had a friend who I told: "Don't ask me ANYTHING about gambling except how much did I get it up to THIS TIME before I lost it all?!!" LOL He used to ask me that every time he saw me! And I'd tell him! "This time it was $1500" or "This time I had it up to $2000 before I lost it all" Then I started telling him to ask me how many times I had won and put it into the stock market INSTEAD of holding it until I lost it all. And I'd tell him!! "I started from zero and I won $1500 and sent it into the stock market." "Then I started from zero again and won $2000, and sent it into the stock market!"
    Man as a gambler, you just HAVE to do SOMETHING with your wins, or they are only wins until you lose it all.

Take care!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-26-19 at 12:32 AM.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

Simple solution, alcohol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I can tell you what I did.

After countless times of winning at gambling and then losing it all 2 days or 2 hours or 2 weeks later, and then feeling like I was the biggest idiot on the planet, I decided that every time I won a significant amount of money, I would put it into the stock market.

Now yes, I will say that more than once at first I would lose gambling and then sell the stock and gamble that trying to "Get back to even" on what I had just lost! A couple of times, I won the big "bail out" bet, but I never sent the money back into the stock market and then I'd just eventually lose it all like every other time!

But after a few times of that, it hit me that if I just never fukked with the stock money, and just kept putting big wins into my stock account, then all I could lose was what I had available at home! Now I lose all the time, but I don't EVER fuk with my stock money to try and "get even." Instead I just try to "come back off the felt" whenever I get any extra money at home!! How many times have all of us lost it all and then started again as soon as we got more money? Well I do that all the time, but every time I win big it is like a "race" for me to get it into the stock market and then start with zero again! But it really ISN'T zero because after years of doing that, I have accumulated more money in the stock market than I ever thought I would! I remember when my goal was $10 grand in the market. Then my goal was to have $20 grand, then my goal was $50 grand. And so on.
    It has become incredible just because I did that ONE thing!
    I started doing something with my wins instead of just sitting there with it until I lost it all back!!

I lose all the fukking time gambling! And football is about to start! But all I can ever lose is what I have at home! Because I know I won't ever sell any of my stocks to try and "win back" my gambling losses.

I know this was a long post, but I hope it helps you.

It is just like a drug addict can't have money laying around! You just HAVE to do something with your gambling wins or you are just a sitting duck waiting to lose it all and feel like you don't even want to live life anymore!
    If you (or most ANY gambler) has $2000, and you just keep it in your pocket,
    then you only have $2000 until you lose it all!!!
    I had a friend who I told: "Don't ask me ANYTHING about gambling except how much did I get it up to THIS TIME before I lost it all?!!" LOL He used to ask me that every time he saw me! And I'd tell him! "This time it was $1500" or "This time I had it up to $2000 before I lost it all" Then I started telling him to ask me how many times I had won and put it into the stock market INSTEAD of holding it until I lost it all. And I'd tell him!! "I started from zero and I won $1500 and sent it into the stock market." "Then I started from zero again and won $2000, and sent it into the stock market!"
    Man as a gambler, you just HAVE to do SOMETHING with your wins, or they are only wins until you lose it all.

Take care!
    great advice

Moya you have to go to GA and stay with it because it works

Move on and be strong

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There are several businesses where you can contract routes.

FedEx Ground is one, 3 routes minimum. You'll clear $125k
    dont know where you got this info from. in ny you need 5 routes to get and isp. minimum you are buying all 5 for in ny is 750000 and that is cheap.

clearing 125 k thats off of 2 routes paying drivers , maintenance, and taxes. as an owner they dont want you working the routes in case one of your guys get sick/injured you can jump on the truck and work.

i used to own multiple routes before all of these new rules. if you dont have an education and dont mind the work its a great job. i know a lot of guys who left/ sold because it just got to be too much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You got to get away from gambling sites also if you’re serious

First 123