juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Craig Kimbrel

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    We're his parents mudders?

His mudda was a mudder. What did I just say.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Bostongambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler

Exactly what I was looking for. Lol

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

You guys should be headed to church.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave RangeFinder 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bases impossible card
    Yea not a ton.

Under 9 in cincy a really good play yet again, might not win but there no chance in hell these Mfers chances of hanging 10 to beat us are anywhere close to as likely as this not sniffing 8, that been true all series tho and thus far 2 been pretty easy unders with the one over cards offense did their crazy thing where they remember to hit for one day vs a teams ace, back to business as usual yesterday. Complete dog shit, as in only Tigers and marlins have poorer rated offenses!! So while I’m still unsure on how confident I am in projecting wood for success I will say most his numbers say he should get better and no better team to make that assumption a reality than cards!!

On other side I have tons of confidence in saying flaherty has looked like one of the better pitchers in the nl for over a month now, shutting down the best offenses (lad) and everyone else. Check out this kids August ops this year and last too! He hasn’t allowed 2 runs but once since his 1st start of July, last 3 all 7 innings no runs, 21 innnings, 26ks, 4 walks, 8 freaking hits and not sure any of them been extra bases. He has taken no hitters past the 5th at least 3x since asb, and let’s face it cincy offense might be better than cards but it ain’t exactly their strength either.

Another side note the better flaherty pitches seems like less support cards overpaid loser bats give him. If wood ever gonna regain his form ain’t no better time time than today. If he doesn’t in our back pocket we have the benefit of knowing reds be lucky as fukk to plate 2 against jack and once again cards best pen guys rested. Even if wood continues being shaky not real likely that equates to cards scoring 7-8 runs, sure it could happen but it ain’t real likely.

Win or lose nobody can convince me there a better play on the board today. I’d take it every chance I could like I have been all series.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 08-18-19 at 10:41 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Craig Kimbrel
    Yes, Cubs closer is back.

2daBank

Yes, Cubs closer is back.

I smell a blown save just like the 1st time he showed up in that stupid jersey . Lol., just talking shit, although he was just almost getting himself right when this happened so I’d think there has to be concern he still a ways away from top form!! How many rehab appearances?

2daBank

Kvb I like the ff under in Tex a lot more today, dunno that I love it but see a much clearer path than what happened last night (I was kinda surprised I ended up being so “right” bout the offenses in that game, lol.

I’d be a bigger fan of today’s under if only Lynn hasn’t pretty much always been worse in the day, if maybe coulda got a more under heavy big k-zone ump woulda been the 2 things I preferred looked better, still at 6 if I decent price out there beggars can’t be choosers, most ff totals of 5.5 or more have few question marks, lol.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Picked up a few Totals...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

968 18-Aug CLE/NYY UNDER 10 (+102)
    977 HOU/OAK OVER 9.5 (+100)
    979 NYM/KC OVER 9.5 (-115)

Nothing wrong with taking a shot at OVER 10 (+105) in KC as well...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Kvb I like the ff under in Tex a lot more today, dunno that I love it but see a much clearer path than what happened last night (I was kinda surprised I ended up being so “right” bout the offenses in that game, lol.

I’d be a bigger fan of today’s under if only Lynn hasn’t pretty much always been worse in the day, if maybe coulda got a more under heavy big k-zone ump woulda been the 2 things I preferred looked better, still at 6 if I decent price out there beggars can’t be choosers, most ff totals of 5.5 or more have few question marks, lol.
    That UNDER looks good again in Texas. I had it Fri, and Sat, going 1-1.

The line has dropped off the 11 to 10.5 despite real pressure on the OVER. It's a sharp RLM by all accounts and even if that doesn't mean much overall (and it does a little), it's still sitting at 10.5 with that pressure, the books are taking those OVER bets and money happily.

The UNDER is highly contrarian and is on the radar. The Fund tends to side with the books when it appears they are taking a position.

All that pressure on the OVER and even the raw forecast by itself is basically a 3.5 point tie for a 7 point game. It sees 4-3 either way and adding the market, I don't know why I'm not on it, yet.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I smell a blown save just like the 1st time he showed up in that stupid jersey . Lol., just talking shit, although he was just almost getting himself right when this happened so I’d think there has to be concern he still a ways away from top form!! How many rehab appearances?
    Yeah, feels more like headline hype than a real impact. But that is so hard to go with.

Let's face it, Cubs bad on the road and were bound to hit one like yesterday, but I don't see this as the Cubs turning the corner.

Maybe Kimbrel turns it?

I don't see it just yet, but it'd hard to predict that right now. Let's see if he gets action.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    You guys should be headed to church.
    i would go to church, if they had little tvs in the phews u could watch sports on

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i would go to church, if they had little tvs in the phews u could watch sports on
    We can do that on mobile now!!!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Added some moneylines, yikes...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

951 18-Aug SD +112
    965 BAL +270
    969 SEA +150

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

We can do that on mobile now!!!!!

for jj the bald guy

Drug dealer spared jail after telling judge his baldness had ruined his life

A judge spared a drug dealer from jail after hearing his alopecia had led to a life of ridicule and that selling drugs was a way of making friends.
    Cameron Bridges started selling drugs after being frozen out by his peers for much of his school life and to support his £150 a day cocaine habit.
    Bridges, of Polperro, Cornwall, admitted possession of cocaine, ketamine and cannabis with intent to supply, as well as possession charges and assaulting an emergency worker.
    Truro Crown Court heard the 20 year old's life spiralled out of control until his arrest in May when he sought help and is now drug free.
    Chris Andrews, defending, said:"At school he suffered five years of ridicule and bullying and sat out PE while other children laughed at him.
    "It will come as no surprise that at 12 he started smoking cannabis and at 15 he started using cocaine behind his parents' backs. Drugs gave him something he's never had before, a circle of friends and all of a sudden a social group. Suddenly people rang him and he was in demand."
    Judge Simon Carr jailed him for two years, suspended for two years, and ordered him on a six month drug rehab order, a curfew and 150 hours of unpaid work.
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 08-18-19 at 05:54 PM.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Yanks and over

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Ha..LOL

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Minnesota Vikings-3

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Not a big name Dodger pitcher, but he hasn't fared too bad. Think Gonsolin holds his own ag Fried and the Braves, +120 a pretty good price.

CHISX ain't too bad a team. Halos just don't seem to have it. CEASE +166

OAK could be the AL's version of the METS. Greinke hasn't been dominating. Aron Sanchez is now lookin like the real Aron Sanchez. Don't know who that guy was who pitched last night. Bret "The Hitman" Anderson no Hall of Famer, but I'll take the home puppy against a suddenly reeling Astros team . OAK +167

Side note: Sox infusing a little hope to RED Sox Nation. Is it "too little too late?"

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    yah but it kills ur battery too fast
    True, I usually watch scoreboards and the market, sometimes I watch.

Once I was at a school information meeting and I had some college team on the moneyline, I don't even remember which. Turned on the ipad video and we we're down to needing the buzzer beater to win, but we had the ball. Had a group of people around me in the seats watching on as I told them I needed the shot.

Then he made the shot, a bunch noise from our part of the auditorium (which was basically in the middle of the whole crowd).

We watched like two replays then I shut it off.

Was hilarious.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GOOD stuff men

KVB do you print stuff out daily to cape or is it all reading screen

Bostongambler

Picked up a few Totals...

I’ll take the one on the right.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea not a ton.

Under 9 in cincy a really good play yet again, might not win but there no chance in hell these Mfers chances of hanging 10 to beat us are anywhere close to as likely as this not sniffing 8, that been true all series tho and thus far 2 been pretty easy unders with the one over cards offense did their crazy thing where they remember to hit for one day vs a teams ace, back to business as usual yesterday. Complete dog shit, as in only Tigers and marlins have poorer rated offenses!! So while I’m still unsure on how confident I am in projecting wood for success I will say most his numbers say he should get better and no better team to make that assumption a reality than cards!!

On other side I have tons of confidence in saying flaherty has looked like one of the better pitchers in the nl for over a month now, shutting down the best offenses (lad) and everyone else. Check out this kids August ops this year and last too! He hasn’t allowed 2 runs but once since his 1st start of July, last 3 all 7 innings no runs, 21 innnings, 26ks, 4 walks, 8 freaking hits and not sure any of them been extra bases. He has taken no hitters past the 5th at least 3x since asb, and let’s face it cincy offense might be better than cards but it ain’t exactly their strength either.

Another side note the better flaherty pitches seems like less support cards overpaid loser bats give him. If wood ever gonna regain his form ain’t no better time time than today. If he doesn’t in our back pocket we have the benefit of knowing reds be lucky as fukk to plate 2 against jack and once again cards best pen guys rested. Even if wood continues being shaky not real likely that equates to cards scoring 7-8 runs, sure it could happen but it ain’t real likely.

Win or lose nobody can convince me there a better play on the board today. I’d take it every chance I could like I have been all series.
    The forecast has Cinci winning basically 3-2, a 5 point game. This Total dropped and rightfully so as money and tickets did hit the UNDER.

As the tickets are more even than what I have reported as the money, it still looks to be on the Contrarian radar as an UNDER.

It's a tough one and I don't think I'm going back to the well there, not for the Fund anyway last night was a solid win.

I think UNDER or pass there.

Bostongambler

Are they from Minnesota?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

if you're looking for a pick, go ahead and play the St.Louis Cardinals today

ST.LOUIS -176 ML // 4 units to win 2.27

12 Last