dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You have lived a miserably boring life, and I feel very sorry for you
    You feel sorry for me the way Tolkien felt sorry for people who haven't battled dragons

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No, I feel sorry for you that a pretty dull story is unbelievable to you. Because in your life that would never happen

I just really do feel sorry for you

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Yep. I played in an open league in OKC prolly 2012-13’ish, we had a good squad.

Played one day against a bunch of college guys and they had Desmond Mason on their team

He scored at will without trying. One dribble, pull up middle range jumper all day. Not sure he missed

We had some ballers too, Deangelo Alexander, and a couple other local guys, not slouches.
    Played with and against dahntay Jones back in the day, what a freak athlete. Desmond Mason was like Jones only taller. You're right, those guys don't even need to fly around and dunk from the free throw line against Joe's. They just work on their weaknesses and still untouchable

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No, I feel sorry for you that a pretty dull story is unbelievable to you. Because in your life that would never happen

I just really do feel sorry for you
    Nah it's not that it's an unbelievable story, it's just that your posting body of evidence points to it not being believable.

Probably more like you were rehabbing some old lady's hip and someone told you a doctor was performing surgery on what's his name after he got injured in a league, and you transformed that into you played basketball with him in between fuking a ten who hurt herself falling off the model runway.

The Kraken

Sorry you feel that way. I’ve prolly been more open and honest about my life than anyone here

I can certainly back everything up but at some point its just not worth it. What am I proving and to who? I post my lifes escapades for others to enjoy, and possibly relate in the case of Cuse.

I can post that I made over $230,000 last year and that I dont live anywhere near SF, but why? I’ve got pics hanging out with Sefolosha, Nick Collison and Westbrook but again, whats the point of posting them? To validate myself to you? Nah, Im good.

I think dudes that been posting here awhile know I dont post bullshit. Even jts was hell bent on the fact that no RN in America made over $200,000. When I posted a link to my unions pay matrix the excuses began. Theres no point my man.

I played against Desmond Mason one time, he destroyed us. Believe it or not

The Kraken

I could tel you how last night I went out, fukked a bitch on some other broads balcony. We all bailed, and the parking garage I was in closed at midnight so I was stuck. Didn’t wanna Uber an hour away.

So I called the broad whose condo I just banged some other chick on her balcony, went back over there and then fukked her just so I could crash on her couch, which ended up being her bed

But in your world thats just unbelievable. Yet thats my life. First girl I fukked all of 5 minutes and we realized there were about 15 stories of people that could’ve been looking down on us watching, she got shy so we stopped. Does that even count?

Do I have pics? Sure, but Im not posting nurses I work with on here so you’re stuck not believing me. Im good with that

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u beat ttwarrior in tennis not saying much
    Great Cincy K. You know he's just in KY right

First 12