Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

Online Football Pool Site?

I've always ran an office pool on pen and paper but as it grows i'm looking to move everything online. This is what i'm looking for, not sure it exists, but id like to hear some feedback.

NFL Confidence Pool. The pool is ran in 4 week intervals so I would need something that I can customize. Individual logs into site, creates an account, deposits entry fee and makes picks. Money is held in escrow, on site, and once winner is determined payout is sent to that person. Understood if website/operator gets a percentage of the fee.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by Actionbrett View Post
    I've always ran an office pool on pen and paper but as it grows i'm looking to move everything online. This is what i'm looking for, not sure it exists, but id like to hear some feedback.

NFL Confidence Pool. The pool is ran in 4 week intervals so I would need something that I can customize. Individual logs into site, creates an account, deposits entry fee and makes picks. Money is held in escrow, on site, and once winner is determined payout is sent to that person. Understood if website/operator gets a percentage of the fee.
    You are living in the 80’s ActionGeorgeBrett. Snap out of it. It’s a whole new global warming climate now.

Good luck

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You are living in the 80’s ActionGeorgeBrett. Snap out of it. It’s a whole new global warming climate now.

Good luck
    lol like just bet man!