KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Could that Bos/Cle game land right on 8 or 9? We've seen that line drop to 7.5.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m trying to talk myself into the reds but Nats hit lefties really well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Could that Bos/Cle game land right on 8 or 9? We've seen that line drop to 7.5.

Incredibly tempted to play the over at 7.5

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Lol, I took it the other way where the "bettors" come out and gamble while the gamblers grind out the wins in the "gambling" season.

But I could see how he's saying this is the coin flip season with his use of gambling. He gets the point anyway, I won't ask for it back.

KVB. A graduate of the Phil Steele school of Bull Sh*t. What Steel did, and what KVB does, is invent a bunch of different types of wagers, like the contrarian wagers and the Contrarian run line and all of the other little lines he makes up. Like Steele tried to do with his 21 different wagering tout sites, KVB figures (and even admitted this) that the more he has, the more one of them has a chance to win. So, like a good wanna-be tout who is as phony as can be, he makes up all of these different sites, brags about the few that win, and totally forgets the many that lose. Nice try, but KVB, you still are, and always will be a Chicken S**t. Your days are numbered. You came a lot closer to having a rather nasty event happen to you in Tahoe than you know. Keep your eyes open. A lot of people do not like you.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Incredibly tempted to play the over at 7.5
    Yeah, I think UNDER players chasing steam are bound to lose at 7.5, making me think I could push that 8.

Could be wrong though. All that said I wouldn’t take an OVER here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All the technicians here

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15025

We on Tampa tonight?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    KVB. A graduate of the Phil Steele school of Bull Sh*t. What Steel did, and what KVB does, is invent a bunch of different types of wagers, like the contrarian wagers and the Contrarian run line and all of the other little lines he makes up. Like Steele tried to do with his 21 different wagering tout sites, KVB figures (and even admitted this) that the more he has, the more one of them has a chance to win. So, like a good wanna-be tout who is as phony as can be, he makes up all of these different sites, brags about the few that win, and totally forgets the many that lose. Nice try, but KVB, you still are, and always will be a Chicken S**t. Your days are numbered. You came a lot closer to having a rather nasty event happen to you in Tahoe than you know. Keep your eyes open. A lot of people do not like you.
    Not nearly as many who can’t fukkin stand you fat boy. Kvb contributes things worth reading daily to this thread, you never have made a post worth reading. Crawl back in your hole.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

1-0

Need zone

Thanks men

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Lost the UNDER, imagine that, and made an error in the RL Fund. Mistakes cost money...

Here's the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund through 511 plays, the UNDER triggers continue to fail...

916 13-Aug BOS/CLE UNDER 8 (-115) -1
    Tue -1
    Weeks 1-5 -1.32
    Weeks 6-10 -1.23
    Weeks 11-15 -4.9
    Weeks 16-20 6.19
    Mon 1.25
    Total -1.01

Here's the KVB MLB Contrarian RL Fund through 81 plays...

961 12-Aug BOS -1.5 (+135) -1
    906 13-Aug MIA +1.5 (+115) -1
    932 CHW +1.5 (+182) -1
    Week 21 -3
    Weeks 1-5 -4.92
    Weeks 6-10 -4.59
    Weeks 11-15 4.86
    Weeks 16-20 -4.55
    Total -12.2

There was yet another mistake though today. The second game between HOU/CHW triggered as a play. I made a mistake and because there was a double header, I missed it. The results of game one mattered there.

I'm not worried about the units tracked, it happens, but the key here is that this was another +180 or so spread that would have made the day more even in the RL Fund. Given the size and placement of that payout, I still think we are in the double bounce territory the charts indicate, despite the two losses tracked today.

I still think there is some rise in the RL Fund, even if it takes longer than this season to get back the dozen units.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Haha. You started a Yanks thread game #1. Haha and we also put the over in it, with detailed reasoning. Lol. How do you start a Yanks thread and have a losing day yesterday. Haha.

First 12