Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Usually a hyped team ready to take the next step underachieves; ATS at least. But I think Mac is right. The lowly Browns are no longer the lowly Browns.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Roscoe_Word 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    So far looks like they made a decent choice at QB
    QB and coach are the two most important positions in football. Baker is the real deal. He has the Cleveland mentality/ work ethic. Kitchens seems to be on the right track but it’s pretty easy for a new coach to lose the team if they don’t respect him.

49er41580
    49er41580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Nobody even knows If Baker is legit, 1-5 vs winning team.Dont expect Cleveland to have better record then the ravens and Steelers

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Time will tell.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do we get ahead of crazy if we don't know how crazy thinks?

Basically crowned the Browns for fukks sake!....

Lol.......

If you want to crown them, then crown their ass! ..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Mac I love you but I'm tired of all the Browns hype.
    They haven't won shit yet, they are still a bunch of talented individuals that have not played game 1 yet in a game that,has any relevance.
    Cleveland fans deserve a good pigskin team, but enough already, prove it than talk, until then it's just talk.

I've seen plenty of traveling all star teams that were made up of superstars but never played together as a team get killed plenty of times.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    This thread is going to be bumped a lot this year.

And not by Mac.
    Sharp post

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hope they keep looking great and I can get a full td w Titans week 1! That would be fantastic!!’
    Exactly. Titans week 1 is an excellent bet.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Oline got weaker as did the defense.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mayfield a leader, loaded with talent

12-4

49er41580

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

12-4
    Yup leader was 1-5 vs winning teams

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

time will tell but im glad the Browns are getting all the attention
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave SmokingKing 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

49er41580

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    time will tell but im glad the Browns are getting all the attention
    ObJ ever won anything ? Eli won 2 super bowl without him?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 49er41580 View Post
    Eli won two SB's despite Eli.
    He needed a fluke helmet catch to win one SB.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

12-4
    9-7

SmokingKing

nope and yup.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Browns fans always have hope. I'll give you that but I don't think it's false. On paper this team is one of the better teams in the league and especially the AFC. Of course, life isn't played on paper but barring injuries, I love their chances. This team is pretty good on offense and defense. The defense, especially the rush defense has been top 10 the last few years. The Dline is beastly this year and an improved secondary as well. Plus, we got rid of dumb ass Hugh Jackson, who was responsible for multiple losses each year. Not to mention Josh Gordon. Addition by subtraction.

The Steelers have been getting worse every year with Ben getting older. Cinci is always a question mark. It remains to be seen if Lamar can really lead the Ravens. There's really nowhere for the Browns to go but up.
    Defense loaded w 1st round picks. Pays to suck for a decade! Lol
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They are definitely hyped to hell. But, i think they are going to prove worth the talk. I'll bet them just for fun but nothing huge the first few weeks. As long as Mayfield doesn't regress, as teams get more film on him, this offense is going to be very hard to stop. Football is about players and the Browns have players all over the field. Oline is a question mark, LB's too, young secondary, yes there's some warts, especially place kicker but what team doesn't have problem spots?
    Oh I agree with you for the most part, they super talented and think I was wrong about Baker, he looked better than I thought he would be and with all the weapons around him now he def has a incredibly high ceiling.

I’ll still most likely be playing titans w the points week 1, they a pretty solid team and early on before Mariota gets all banged up I think they be decent. Well coached defense.

2daBank

Baker record vs winning teams ? 1-5 oh who’s there coach again? Goodluck with the circus in the locker room, talent doesn’t always equal wins
    He was a rookie and it was a young team overall. Not sure why them struggling vs good teams last year means anything going forward? Talent doesn’t ensure much but it damn sure should ensure they win way more than 5 games. I could give a shit less about them or any other team really, but I’d bet anything they win more than 5 games.

2daBank

If coaching doesn’t matter in football ask billy b, Saint Nick and dabo. You think a rookie coach will control those head Case ?
    Coaching matters more in this sport than any other no doubt. I think you reading way more into these “head cases” than is really there tho. I’m not close to sure they make the playoffs but am pretty confident they will be right there in the mix.

After the top 3-4 teams the afc isn’t all that deep like the nfc and nobody in the afc north is all that scary. Ravens have a qb who we not sure can throw. Steelers still have as much disfunction/head cases as browns, cincy is garbage. This div is up for grabs as are the afc wild card spots.,

stevenash

^
    Banker, I gotta teach you how to do multiple quotes in one post.
    (I'm just having a little fun here with you amigo, it's all good)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Banker, I gotta teach you how to do multiple quotes in one post.
    (I'm just having a little fun here with you amigo, it's all good)
    Lol. Can never figure it out when posting on my phone. I can do it when on laptop but option doesn’t seem to be there on mobile site??

stevenash

^
    Pain in the ass on the phone.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

CLE opens at Pick Em Up, goes to +2.5. No Andrew Luck for Colts.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac I love you but I'm tired of all the Browns hype.
    They haven't won shit yet, they are still a bunch of talented individuals that have not played game 1 yet in a game that,has any relevance.
    Cleveland fans deserve a good pigskin team, but enough already, prove it than talk, until then it's just talk.

I've seen plenty of traveling all star teams that were made up of superstars but never played together as a team get killed plenty of times.
    At least throw Browns fans a bone. We haven't been this excited since Kosar to Slaughter.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    CLE opens at Pick Em Up, goes to +2.5. No Andrew Luck for Colts.
    Very strange. I think Brissett will play several series and that may be the edge. I'm still on the Browns +1.5 first half that I love and +2.5 for the game. I'm also on the under (I think 40.5 got to check). Browns fans should be in Indy in force and I think there's a bit of bad blood between both teams this week on who is more physical. Should be a hard hitting preseason game. I think the Browns have more to prove as a team and individuals trying to make the team, which should help.

SmokingKing

so maybe i see why Colts are favored by 3. freddie kitchens possibly wont play Mayfield and starters much if at all because of "good joint practices" where they physically dominated the Colts..

Browns are laying down for this one

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

There is no way Johnny and that ex giant receiver will have championship success. No way.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    There is no way Johnny and that ex giant receiver will have championship success. No way.
    I was about to disagree then I realized I don’t know who the hell Johnny is so you prob right Johnny won’t win championships.

Baker and Odell on the other hand I think have as good a chance as anyone else to win 1 in the next 5 years. Why not?? And this coming from a guy who was a pretty big mayfield doubter coming out, think I was wrong about him.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I was about to disagree then I realized I don’t know who the hell Johnny is so you prob right Johnny won’t win championships.

Baker and Odell on the other hand I think have as good a chance as anyone else to win 1 in the next 5 years. Why not?? And this coming from a guy who was a pretty big mayfield doubter coming out, think I was wrong about him.
    would like to a see a full season now... and need to see the defense hold up without Gregg Williams which is something a lot of people are forgetting.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    would like to a see a full season now... and need to see the defense hold up without Gregg Williams which is something a lot of people are forgetting.
    I don’t think they winning anything significant this year, just disagree w dude saying they will never or can’t win a championship.

Where did Greg Williams go? That is a big loss, he very good d coordinator. Coaching staff Obviously a big question mark as is the o-line, the talent they have accumulated is undeniable tho.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

They look like shit today lol

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I'm a lifelong Giants fan, I don't think I've missed a NYG game either live or on TV in years.
    I think I'm qualified to say I can't think of a player that was more fragile in the head than Odell Beckham.
    Any DE that could speak any type of shit will get inside ODB's head.
    Beckham has mad skills but he's in desperate need of teams of psychiatrists.

2daBank

I'm a lifelong Giants fan, I don't think I've missed a NYG game either live or on TV in years.
    I think I'm qualified to say I can't think of a player that was more fragile in the head than Odell Beckham.
    Any DE that could speak any type of shit will get inside ODB's head.
    Beckham has mad skills but he's in desperate need of teams of psychiatrists.
    Half the best wrs been head cases, I think him and baker will work well together.,

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Pending 8/17/19 4:00pm NFL Football 417 Cleveland Browns 1st Half +3 -115* vs Indianapolis Colts

Rarely play preseason football, but the Colts suck right now. All the mystery surrounding Luck is sucking the energy out of the team. Not to mention this Gilbert kid for the Browns is pretty good! They look strong! WRs behind OBJ & Landry have solid hands and they'll have Kareem Hunt fresh for the 2nd half.

First 123 Last