WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

Money TAKEN/missing from my account:

So,when I logged into my betting account this morning (on GTBets.eu) I noticed over $100usd had been TAKEN from my account in between when I logged off late last night and when I first logged in today.

After reviewing all of my wagers/results from yesterday's bets, I noticed that after initially being ruled a WIN on ALL of my bets that had the Atlanta Braves winning (-2.5)and also the Atlanta Braves/Cincinnati Reds game being UNDER (8.5 runs) total, NOW GTBets.eu has gone back and ruled all of those bets that they initially (correctly) ruled as WINS on my account, as a "PUSH."

I am extremely confused about how/why they did this. Yes, the Atlanta Braves/Cincinnati Reds game was called in the 7th inning due to severe weather. However, the game (as is standard per the OFFICIAL RULES OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL) was officially ruled a (4-1) WIN for the Atlanta Braves. Therefore, my bets of the Braves winning (-2.5 RL) and the Braves/Reds game runs total being UNDER (8.5 total) should be ruled properly as WINS, in accordance with the rules of Major League Baseball; correct, or not?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bets on totals are always refunded when the game doesn't go 9 innings if your wager was a full game wager.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

nothing to fight

this is standard

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Standard. All totals and RL must go 9, or 8.5 if home team is ahead. Been this way forever.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Yep total bet is a push

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Inexperienced gambler

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

The real question why were those ever graded a win to begin with. At the end of the day though, it really isn't relevant as the final conclusion was correct.