chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    And I agree with this. There are so many variables why someone is depressed. All I'm saying is... I don't agree with the mental illness right off the bat.

I mean... no disrespect to anyone fighting a true mental illness. But if you're dipping into full blown recreational drugs... how is this helping your mental illness?? Because you're mentally ill... you are doing rec drugs? Ahhhh I see.
    why aren't poor people depressed? Because they have to get off their ass and work for their food. Not talking welfare poor but working class poor.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    And I agree with this. There are so many variables why someone is depressed. All I'm saying is... I don't agree with the mental illness right off the bat.

I mean... no disrespect to anyone fighting a true mental illness. But if you're dipping into full blown recreational drugs... how is this helping your mental illness?? Because you're mentally ill... you are doing rec drugs? Ahhhh I see.
    I think there is a type of depression caused by the abuse of certain drugs like LSD. I know people who did that and are dealing with the side effects including depression and anxiety years later.

In a lot of other cases I think it's a result of our immediate needs being met which really is unnatural from an evolutionary point of view, so the brain struggles to deal with issues it wasn't evolved to deal with. Kind of like if you are having trouble breathing you don't care that it's hot out, but once that immediate need for oxygen is met then you start worrying about the temperature..
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-02-19 at 01:04 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    had arn anderson run his mouth to me one time. Surprised the hell out of him. He was the dumb ass fuckked up.everyone a tuff guy on internet.
    well catch a plane to indy and lemme know when you get here buddy, greaser will be the cameraman

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Big part of it I think.

But different generations deal with these types of things differently. Many Vietnam vets came home and drank themselves to death. Couldn't deal with the pain.

Mental pain is a thing. Tough to understand if you have never been there.
    i dealt with that uncles and even father. But difference is they still held jobs to support their family. Gf was in ww2,korea and nam. He seen a lot of killing. But with 6 children he didn't have a choice to work.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    well catch a plane to indy and lemme know when you get here buddy, greaser will be the cameraman
    lol greaser good dude. not sure about you.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quality discussion here minus the testosterone. I think we can discuss an important topic without wanting to fly somewhere and fight.

And I'm a conservative. Fukkk Libtards. I just don't think jumping a plane to fight about mental illness is productive.

chico2663

i do have to get my sks to bring it home. Maybe an idea

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quality discussion here minus the testosterone. I think we can discuss an important topic without wanting to fly somewhere and fight.

And I'm a conservative. Fukkk Libtards. I just don't think jumping a plane to fight about mental illness is productive.
    I just think that writing off mental illness is pretty shitty, especially when putting a generational brand on it

chico2663

And I'm a conservative. penetrate Libtards. I just don't think jumping a plane to fight about mental illness is productive.
    Well i'm 57 yrs old so no lose situation. If i whip his ass he will take shit to losing to old man. If he wins it is expected. Nut he is a trunt so what do you expect. I have been a conservative since i worked to get reagan elected. But i am not a trump man.

Sol Diablo

I just think that writing off mental illness is pretty shitty
    Discussion enlightens. If parties involved want to listen and discuss.

Sol Diablo

Well i'm 57 yrs old so no lose situation. If i whip his ass he will take shit to losing to old man. If he wins it is expected. Nut he is a trunt so what do you expect. I have been a conservative since i worked to get reagan elected. But i am not a trump man.
    You lived through a stroke. You have a lot to live for.

I'm a conservative to the bone. Yet not a Trump fan in the least. So we have that in common.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Like I said, writing off mental illness as being a pussy etc is fukked up. Also the thought process of money=you can spend away depression

You even had to invoke the illuminati ... bro

chico2663

I just think that writing off mental illness is pretty shitty, especially when putting a generational brand on it
    Look we didn't have that in 60's and 70's. It may have been there but when you grow up working poor there was no time for that or you starved. I think it is pretty shitty that all of a sudden everyone has an excuse. From my job... i know people that are bi-polar, people that are narcissistic, people with delusion of grandeur. They all work even fukked up.

chico2663

Like I said, writing off mental illness as being a pussy etc is fukked up. Also the thought process of money=you can spend away depression

i know a shitload of people that have made it big. 4 people i have met have sold their soul to the devil to make it.

Sol Diablo

Like I said, writing off mental illness as being a pussy etc is fukked up.
    It is ****** up. But I don't think it's "pussy". Tough for people to comprehend something they have never encountered themselves.

chico2663

illuminati has to do with rich that are fukked up mentally.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Look we didn't have that in 60's and 70's. It may have been there but when you grow up working poor there was no time for that or you starved. I think it is pretty shitty that all of a sudden everyone has an excuse. From my job... i know people that are bi-polar, people that are narcissistic, people with delusion of grandeur. They all work even fukked up.
    What does the whole work thing have to do with it........? Its about people offing themselves

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i know a shitload of people that have made it big. 4 people i have met have sold their soul to the devil to make it.
    haha good troll, respect

chico2663

It is ****** up. But I don't think it's "pussy". Tough for people to comprehend something they have never encountered themselves.
    buddy i worked in insurance business for36 yrs. I was around some fukking crazy people. Had a lady i knew was depressed til they took her kids away and she got off system

chico2663

look up roger troutman. he was one. Paid a death claim on him. Another guy i know had mass success in music. Was a tv series.

Sol Diablo

When evil collides with mental illness, you get these F'd up mass shootings.

These guys don't give a shit. But they are evil to the core and want to take out innocent people with them.

I will never give a pass for that. Fukkk those cowards. Just off yourself. Don't ruin lives and take on the way out.

Burn in Hell.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

just saloon this mods

thanks

chico2663

buddy ... i have lost 2 friends in last year. 1 was navy seal 10 yrs younger than me. Toughest guy i knew. Watched him take out 5 bouncers in less than 20 seconds. Worker for duke energy. hurt his back and they put him on pain pills. It got out of control and he o.d.ed s sp. Another buddy played ol for ky football in 90's. Hurt himself and same thing happened. I have been offered oxy but in my family we have issues. I refuse to take pain meds. Now it would be easy to take simple way out. not my style.

Sol Diablo

Now it would be easy to take simple way out. not my style.
    Can't paint every suicide with the same brush. Suicide for many is not the easy way out.

Many know what pain it will do to others. That weighs on them I'm sure.

Is it a selfish act? Sure. I agree. But those that are left behind don't understand the pain they chose to leave.

It's a tough subject. Very hard to get a grasp on.

chico2663

When evil collides with mental illness, you get these F'd up mass shootings.

These guys don't give a shit. But they are evil to the core and want to take out innocent people with them.

I will never give a pass for that. Fukkk those cowards. Just off yourself. Don't ruin lives and take on the way out.

Burn in Hell.
    i agree with you.
    I grew up with some evil fuckers. 2 guys i went to high school with have been put to death by the state. 2 other are doing life. These fuckers were bad as kids

chico2663

Can't paint every suicide with the same brush. Suicide for many is not the easy way out.

Many know what pain it will do to others. That weighs on them I'm sure.

Is it a selfish act? Sure. I agree. But those that are left behind don't understand the pain they chose to leave.

It's a tough subject. Very hard to get a grasp on.
    catholic.

Sol Diablo

catholic.
    ?

I am not.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

look up james rupert. lived 3 houses from him. Glen rogers is a guy i fought with all the time growing up.mike benge was next door neighbor.

Sol Diablo

look up james rupert. lived 3 houses from him. Glen rogers is a guy i fought with all the time growing up.mike benge was next door neighbor.
    I once accounted for 8 touchdowns in a HS football game. 100% fact.

I'm not sure it really means anything today. Was fun though.

chico2663

when i was working in cincy. I would walk in and these guys i had insured were big dope boys. If you seen the movie in to deep. Paid death claim on his gm. I used to get weed for my buddies when it got real dry.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

I once accounted for 8 touchdowns in a HS football game. 100% fact.

I'm not sure it really means anything today. Was fun though.
    i played wr in hs. Got caught mooning from back of bus and got kicked off team. But i did score 12 tds my sophomore yr

chico2663

i played wr in hs. Got caught mooning from back of bus and got kicked off team. But i did score 12 tds my sophomore yr
    Played rugby in college after 6 weeks on meat squad at miami ohio. Went across middle and bout died

Sol Diablo

chico2663

my initial statement that i meant starting this thread was that working poor can't have depression because they have to hustle to survive.

First 123 Last