VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20349

DALLAS COWBOYS SUED ACCUSED OF POLICE COVER UP ... In Zeke Elliott Crash

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/30/ezeki...over-up-crash/

The Dallas Cowboys conspired with police to cover up info from a 2017 car crash that would have sidelined Ezekiel Elliott from a crucial NFL playoff game ... so says a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The suit stems from a January 11, 2017 car crash -- 4 days before the Cowboys played the Packers in an NFC Divisional Round game -- when Zeke slammed a GMC Yukon into a BMW 750 driven by Ronnie Hill on his way to the Cowboys practice facility.

Hill claims Zeke was obviously at fault because the running back was running late to practice and had "barreled through a red light" -- causing more than $33,000 in damage to Hill's vehicle. Hill claims he was physically injured in the wreck.

Hill says the impact of the collision was so intense, the two vehicles were "wedged together" and they needed a tow truck to pull them apart.

At the time, the Frisco Police Dept. put out a statement describing the incident as a "minor vehicle crash" ... but Hill says that's a crock of B.S.

In fact, Hill claims the Dallas Cowboys "conspired with the Frisco Police Dept. to cover up the severity of the accident to assure that Elliott's health would not be placed in question before their playoff game."

According to Hill's suit, "If anyone had actually reported the impact of the accident and had Elliott been examined he would have most likely been placed in concussion protocol and out for the Dallas Cowboys upcoming playoff game."

In his suit, filed by attorney Larry Friedman, Hill claims Dallas Cowboys running backs coach Gary Brown had raced to the scene of the accident and told Hill, "We will take care of everything."

Hill claims the Cowboys did NOT take of anything -- and he's suing both Zeke and the Cowboys for $20 MILLION in damages.
    By the way, the Cowboys ended up LOSING the playoff game 34 to 31 ... but Zeke played great, rushing for 125 yards on 22 carries.

We reached out to the Frisco P.D. and the Dallas Cowboys for comment -- so far, no word from either side. A rep for Elliott had no comment.

We spoke Hill's attorney Larry Friedman who tells us, "Ezekiel Elliott believes he's above the law. He doesn't follow any rules. As a citizen and a member of our community he has a duty to obey the law and act responsibly, especially while driving a motor vehicle."

Friedman adds, "There are no exemptions for running backs or members of the Dallas Cowboys."

"He has admitted liability in this case but refuses to take responsibility as he has refused to take responsibility on so many other occasions when he has disobeyed the law."

"My client is suing for compensation for his injuries and wants his day in court."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All
    Bs

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47610

I would not sign him for more than 2-3 years, can't trust him off the field.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All
    Bs
    Disagree.

Elliot is a disaster anywhere but on the field.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24793

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Disagree.

Elliot is a disaster anywhere but on the field.
    Laker, the DISGRACE is Elliott holding out. After the # of times that JerryJ went out of his way for this guy...u don't hold out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, the DISGRACE is Elliott holding out. After the # of times that JerryJ went out of his way for this guy...u don't hold out.
    With two years left on his deal as well. He will not get paid. He is trying to get a big deal with guaranteed money before he gets into his next altercation off the field.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave lakerboy 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat

Laker, mentality of the modern-day athlete is WAY OFF. Hold-out should be last resort, for situation that u deem un-tenable.

*Jerry went to bat for Elliott vs the League. That should score pts w/ Elliott, enuf for him to show up.
    *Gordon is on a roster capable of making Super Bowl. He should be in camp. Have a good year + let your contract status play itself out.

In a strange way, I'll give LBell some credit for sticking to his guns. He sacrificed a year of pay. It might have been stupid, but he believed in it.

ChuckyTheGoat

Laker, how do u see LBell performing this year? In Bell's camp, he'll feel like he'll be fresher.

But think about the "ring-rust." I'll go on record + say the time away winds up being a bad thing. On top of that, who is going to just show up for the JEST and look All-world?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just another Ohio State Scum Product.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All
    Bs
    Sounds like it.

The angle about how he would be sidelined for a playoff game because of a concussion is just reaching, an obvious guess.

It stops even purporting to be facts at that point.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, how do u see LBell performing this year? In Bell's camp, he'll feel like he'll be fresher.

But think about the "ring-rust." I'll go on record + say the time away winds up being a bad thing. On top of that, who is going to just show up for the JEST and look All-world?
    He will be okay. I'm not sure darnold is right for him though

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

A 2 year old wreck and claims it was a severe wreck and suffered "serious and permanent" injuries, .....yeah right. He declined medical attention at the scene. It was so severe that Zeke should have been in concussion protocol? Dude's looking for a pay day, just looks at that vicious wreck, surprised anyone lived through that.......lol

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cover up?

better bring in "you know who".....

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 326

Can't trust anyone these days

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

after seeing this, I hope the cowboys counter sue for the filing of a frivolous lawsuit....

concussion? his head would have had to hit something inside the vehicle, which isn't going to happen in a tiny "almost" fender bender like this.....

f'n unreal....

if the pussy who zeke hit had been working the strip club valet the time I put my 650ci on its roof as i slid into the valet area (only to climb out, toss the keys to the guy and say "park it" and proceed into the club), no telling what he'd have said I'd done to him by rollin' the vehicle after hitting the ditch and flippin' over due to being wasted and on blow and trying to turn into da club parkin' lot at 70 mph..... fukker slid right into the valet, and came to rest right against that little box they keep all the keys in....

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    cover up?

better bring in "you know who".....

wow this is the best she's ever looked. still got that jfk notch on her belt.