darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Reddit!!!!!!
    They are solid

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do not revolve your life around tv, you guys have way too much time on your hands.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I have Direct

Sunday package so I’m all set for NFL

But if I don’t have CBS come college hoops time I’LL FREAK
    All set? Same here. Think again. Any CBS NFL games will not be on the package. Think about it, no cbs right now anywhere in the country thru Direct TV. How are they going to show us CBS NFL games?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    All set? Same here. Think again. Any CBS NFL games will not be on the package. Think about it, no cbs right now anywhere in the country thru Direct TV. How are they going to show us CBS NFL games?

No way this goes into football season. I remember we didn’t get the first game a couple years back. I think it was Chiefs vs Patriots. But they resolved it. DTV will lose a lot of subscribers if it goes into the season much.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Complete shit show if you do not get Iptv Watching Orange is The New Black and channels spot on. The PPV alone steals the deal. I now have 2nd channel
    that pays 8.99 a month. Highly recommend

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

It is all bullshit. I am prolly too old school in this avenue but I rely on my CBS for football. Not in tune with the alternative options for DirectTV subscribers to get all the games. I have the NFL package, but those games will not be shown either due to the CBS dispute.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post

Wow! I thought the Detroit Area wasn't effected? Just clicked on the channel.... and I guess it was? I don't even watch CBS anyways... but it will be interesting to see what happens with the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    No way this goes into football season. I remember we didn’t get the first game a couple years back. I think it was Chiefs vs Patriots. But they resolved it. DTV will lose a lot of subscribers if it goes into the season much.
    You would only assume it doesn't. But the price they want to charge DirecTV is a substantial increase. I wonder how long DirecTV holds?

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Complete shit show if you do not get Iptv Watching Orange is The New Black and channels spot on. The PPV alone steals the deal. I now have 2nd channel
    DirecTV New Deal for 12 Months

Base Package $1,200.00
    NFL Sunday Ticket: $395.94
    DirecTV Discounts: $1,440.00
    CC Gift Card: $200.00

Net: -44.06

If I don't purchase anything... I'm watching DirecTV 100% for free this year. I can't complain. I think the girl is going to lose her job.

Wanted to wait 1 more year to see if that IPTV gets better?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Buy a digital antenna.
    Yep, OTA (over the air) signal is uncompressed, picture as good as you can get, assuming you don't live in the outback. Already stated above, but cheapest complement to existing service for missing locals.

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    IPTV the way to go for sports, get all the packages for a fraction of the cost of one. Used Helix last year (bet a lot of soccer, they have a good international channel list), football around the corner so just renewed. Between cable and streaming there's not a game I can't find

A little bit of a learning curve but worth the effort imo.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Yep, OTA (over the air) signal is uncompressed, picture as good as you can get, assuming you don't live in the outback. Already stated above, but cheapest complement to existing service for missing locals.
    Yep... there are some interesting antennas for purchase to install inside your attic. Wanted to do it the proper way.... with a power amplifier... coax cable to majority of the rooms... etc. I don't believe I have a straight shot downward... all the way to the basement.

The other cheap way in doing this.... watched a youtube video in some dude who stripped a coax cable all the way down to the bare copper wire. Kept one end with the connector attached to his TV... the other end with the wire taped to a side wall of his home... he picked up a lot of channels. I was impressed.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys love to make a mountain out of a mow hill. No wonder there are so many losers in here. I go with my local carrier, make a deal with them, get everything I want, and have NOT had a price increase in 7 years. Screw Dish, Direct, and all of the other rip off artists that you guys use. I get every sports station that matters and a ton of them that do not. Get a life guy. I mean, yo MUST have something more important to you than watching TV. Maybe you don't.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys love to make a mountain out of a mow hill. No wonder there are so many losers in here. I go with my local carrier, make a deal with them, get everything I want, and have NOT had a price increase in 7 years. Screw Dish, Direct, and all of the other rip off artists that you guys use. I get every sports station that matters and a ton of them that do not. Get a life guy. I mean, yo MUST have something more important to you than watching TV. Maybe you don't.
    We could spend our time boasting how big time we are, then get busted playing 30¢ poker, or laying -800 money lines. But you already have that covered And what's a "mow hill" anyway?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Price is Right looks pretty good

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I have tried all the streaming services ... You Tube TV is easily the best [especially for sports] - streams like a champ on my phone as well.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Multi year deal was done. CBS is back

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Not if you have NexStar.. Still 97 markets effected

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

FunnyB and CBS are BACK
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave gauchojake 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Multi year deal was done. CBS is back
    thank god i need my lsu bama game this year

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

YouTubeTv excellent

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Entertainment Tonight has never looked so good!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol.. step your game up

TheMoneyShot

If I was DirecTV... I'd tell CBS to stick their network up their ass.

Every time CBS says... "America's Favorite Watched Network"

Who in the fukk is watching their dumb ass shows?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I have att uverse and these bitches stopped carrying nfl network apparently, just noticed today. So I’m paying extra every month for a sports package that now doesn’t include one the most important sports channels!!!!!! I’m so pissed off, I’m going ape shit on these jokers 2marro!!!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I have att uverse and these bitches stopped carrying nfl network apparently, just noticed today. So I’m paying extra every month for a sports package that now doesn’t include one the most important sports channels!!!!!! I’m so pissed off, I’m going ape shit on these jokers 2marro!!!
    Get um bro!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Both. Daygles if you read i mentioned after that first year Rudy will come "out of promotion." Also if Rudy did cancel he would be charged a 20$ cancellation fee for each month remaining on the contract.
    You can cancel now without getting charged the $20 fee because they aren't delivering what you signed up for. I've used situations like this more than a few times as leverage to get free Sunday Ticket and additional money off my bill.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol.. step your game up

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Big Brother is heating up!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i have 2 hd dvr or whatever they are
    regional sports package
    ultimate package (250+ channels)

$63 total

the fukkin introductory rate isnt even that good and i have no contract

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    regional sports package

$63 total

the fukkin introductory rate isnt even that good and i have no contract
    Nice work Rudy

Sorry about the bad beat in poker the other day. Blame it on SBR software... but I had to call that over your 9's

3 running clubs in a row. lol sorry man

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

regional sports package

$63 total
    That's cheap.. Good job Rudy. Basically that's what I got but I have 2 genie DVR's and on one regular HD dvr.. $121 total a month is what I'm paying as of today.. Was paying $95 but a 12 month promotion just ran out.

I call in every 3 months to lock down a new promotion though.. I'll get my bill back under $100 again in September.. That's when the new promo's come out.

Gotta stay on Directv regularly to keep your bill down.. It can save you $30 a month on average off your bill if you call in regularly and work the promotions. It's a pain in the asss but it's worth it. I got a direct number to call in so I never have to wait. That was big getting that directv no wait phone number..

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's cheap.. Good job Rudy. Basically that's what I got but I have 2 genie DVR's and on one regular HD dvr.. $121 total a month is what I'm paying as of today.. Was paying $95 but a 12 month promotion just ran out.

I call in every 3 months to lock down a new promotion though.. I'll get my bill back under $100 again in September.. That's when the new promo's come out.

Gotta stay on Directv regularly to keep your bill down.. It can save you $30 a month on average off your bill if you call in regularly and work the promotions. It's a pain in the asss but it's worth it. I got a direct number to call in so I never have to wait. That was big getting that directv no wait phone number..
    I'm just curious.... what did you say to get 2 Genie's? You mean 2 Main Genie's right? Not like 1 Main Genie and 1 small genie client?

Like I said... always wanted 2 main Genie's I think you'd get better quality. Those standard baby clients are sh#$.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Nice work Rudy

Sorry about the bad beat in poker the other day. Blame it on SBR software... but I had to call that over your 9's

3 running clubs in a row. lol sorry man
    no problem bro

i have 0 points in that overall contest, so glad you won..hope you cashed decently and making finals

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

no bro, i could lower it right now esp if you arent on a contract

last month i got it lowered to 87, then 2 weeks ago used the cbs excuse and they lowered it 25 more and sent 1 of those things you use to only get local channels

ill get this promo until june 2020 for one and july 2020 for the other

im not sure if i have a genie or something else...1 room is def smaller (but charges listed as the same)

RudyRuetigger

now i just need to figure out how to lower the verizon bill

thats a fukkin joke

i told them and they gave me fukkin $20 off only and that is about to expire

paying like $260 for 4 lines, 2 mifis

TheMoneyShot

no problem bro

i have 0 points in that overall contest, so glad you won..hope you cashed decently and making finals

lol thanks for the kind words. But you know that will never happen Glad you could save more money on your DirecTV service. That's the most important thing. Points don't matter.
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave TheMoneyShot 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm just curious.... what did you say to get 2 Genie's? You mean 2 Main Genie's right? Not like 1 Main Genie and 1 small genie client?

Like I said... always wanted 2 main Genie's I think you'd get better quality. Those standard baby clients are sh#$.
    2 main genies.. Love my Directv genie DVR's.. Can record 5 shows at once on each genie, 10 in total at the same time combined.

I have 2 directv dishes on my roof because of the 2 main genie set up system so I was told. I don't know what the deal is with that? Not sure why they couldn't use one dish?

First 123456 ... Last