pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Reds brews over

This has over or reds win written all over if deciding between the 2 I went for the over kinda risky wish me luck.

Bet successfully placed!
    Over
    9.5-106
    Cincinnati Reds vs Milwaukee Brewers
    Z Davies - R / T Roark - R
    Risk $530.00 Win $500.00

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like the red legs again. Do have small play on ff/fg under. Still pissed I lost the fg under yesterday. Did hit reds and FF under tho. I think they take it to the brew crew again.

2daBank

Gl buckles!!

I’ll take ff under and reds again while losing fg under. That he just fine w me!!!

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Gl buckles!!

I’ll take ff under and reds again while losing fg under. That he just fine w me!!!
    I feel like I should have taken reds ml. Gl still eyeing some late plays btw who is going to win the NL lol I seen that comment lmao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I feel like I should have taken reds ml. Gl still eyeing some late plays btw who is going to win the NL lol I seen that comment lmao
    Cardinals baby. Long as they trade for a starting pitcher and at least one decent pen arm, if not the pen gonna fall apart in sept!!

You know doyers don’t wanna see them in playoffs! Lad our bitches like we the giants playoff bitches! Lol.

I like Nats quite a bit if they solidify their pen. Their starters can go toe to toe with anyone!!

I think NL wide open. I made future bets on Nats, cards, and reds at the asb. Tons of value on Nats, reds a flyer obviously but great odds, only bet a little and pays a lot ... cards just being a homer!! Lol.

pilebuck13

Cardinals baby. Long as they trade for a starting pitcher and at least one decent pen arm, if not the pen gonna fall apart in sept!!

You know doyers don’t wanna see them in playoffs! Lad our bitches like we the giants playoff bitches! Lol.

I like Nats quite a bit if they solidify their pen. Their starters can go toe to toe with anyone!!

I think NL wide open. I made future bets on Nats, cards, and reds at the asb. Tons of value on Nats, reds a flyer obviously but great odds, only bet a little and pays a lot ... cards just being a homer!! Lol.
    Lol I’d love to see some St. Louis dodgers bro lol just got a email that they are renovating dodger stadium it’s about mother fukin time last time I went I was looking around and just said to myself if these greedy bastards don’t upgrade I’m never coming back lol.....
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Good start Gomer

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Good start Gomer
    Big frog yes good start still need the brewers to hit the fukin ball

2daBank

Damn, i thought I was gonna skate by the FF before more scoring broke out, so close. Oh well, reds doing damn thing again which better for me than total!!

Looking good buckles.

pilebuck13

Damn, i thought I was gonna skate by the FF before more scoring broke out, so close. Oh well, reds doing damn thing again which better for me than total!!

Looking good buckles.
    Thanks man fuk I really had this feeling the brewers fanned they good for that shit.
    Even if this crashes I’ll be a greedy bitch and wish I would have played reds ML lol