Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

100 Point Bounty on ArunSh Fri 19th Poker Tournies

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Seems like sam9ball hasn't played last few days unless I missed something. How can we collect a bounty on someone who doesn't enter? Lol

Maybe have the bounty prize be on someone else who does play every day? Or have it rotate who it is from day to day, that could be fun! I'd like to have a bounty on my head, would make the dynamics of how people play against me more interesting!

Enjoy Arun.

Winner must post in this thread and be confirmed by ArunSH as knocking him out to get paid.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow!!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Arunsh....what time are you playing?

If you play the 7 pm and we end up at the same table. I’m shoving on every raise you do.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

Lol ask and you shall receive - thanks Optional!! Not sure I'd want this on daily basis but will be fun occasionally - as I said in other thread, I think having the SBR bounty rotate from person to person could be amusing.

Probably will be playing the late tourney as I usually do tonight

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

im sure anyone in the top 40 would love to have a bounty on him/her self

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Winner must post in this thread and be confirmed by ArunSH as knocking him out to get paid.
    What's stopping Arunsh from lying about Waves knocking him out?

Why does KO have to be confirmed by Arunsh, when posting the hand history is sufficient proof?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

What's stopping Arunsh from lying about Waves knocking him out?

Why does KO have to be confirmed by Arunsh, when posting the hand history is sufficient proof?
    Just his integrity stopping him I guess.

bobbywaves

Just his integrity stopping him I guess.
    The same integrity that had Arunsh sitting out during a full cash game table, while other players were on waiting list?

I won't be counting on Arunsh's integrity confirmation of Waves knocking him out, I'll be posting the hand history.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

Opti never disappoints!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

The same integrity that had Arunsh sitting out during a full cash game table, while other players were on waiting list?

I won't be counting on Arunsh's integrity confirmation of Waves knocking him out, I'll be posting the hand history.
    The same Waves who has been banned twice from the site, most recently for orchestrating a chip dump in a tourney (also begs the question if he might have done this in years' past in order to illegally win prop bets that he made with other posters) which resulted in a well deserved, albeit too short, two month ban from poker.

The same Waves who bets all but one cent then takes maximum time on every street just to waste everyone's time with stalling maneuvers that would get him thrown out on his tail if he tried them live.

This guy calling out someone else for integrity issues. Really can't make this stuff up!
    Last edited by ArunSh; 07-19-19 at 04:30 PM.

bobbywaves

Really can't make this stuff up!
    Sure you can, you just did.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Sure you can, you just did.
    So you are denying you were banned for two months for chip dumping? And you are denying that you consistently bet all but one cent just to stall?

Well both of these statements can obviously be proved 100 times over so if you are denying them then this must be one of your other personalities talking. Please go get your main alter-ego (the one who is super retarded in case you don't know which one I mean) who will gladly confirm everything I said above. Or did your psychiatrist tell you to keep that personality suppressed for awhile?

bobbywaves

So you are denying you were banned for two months for chip dumping? And you are denying that you consistently bet all but one cent just to stall?

Well both of these statements can obviously be proved 100 times over so if you are denying them then this must be one of your other personalities talking. Please go get your main alter-ego (the one who is super retarded in case you don't know which one I mean) who will gladly confirm everything I said above. Or did your psychiatrist tell you to keep that personality suppressed for awhile?
    You're like Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, you're the fountain of misinformation. I was banned three times, not twice. All bans were deemed unfair when all the facts came out, as I've been properly reinstated each time.

It was proven I didn't orchestrate a chip dump, No1Here even confirmed this. All my chips but 1 were in the pot. Not my fault No1Here was rightfully upset with Donkey's rail chat, causing him to spill his milk, consequently timing out with his losing hand.

Get your facts str8 chump.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

You're like Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, you're the fountain of misinformation. I was banned three times, not twice. All bans were deemed unfair when all the facts came out, as I've been properly reinstated each time.

It was proven I didn't orchestrate a chip dump, No1Here even confirmed this. All my chips but 1 were in the pot. Not my fault No1Here was rightfully upset with Donkey's rail chat, causing him to spill his milk, consequently timing out with his losing hand.

Get your facts str8 chump.

Deemed unfair lol. You stayed banned for two months. Just because you didn't get banned for life (even though you should have) doesn't mean it was deemed unfair. If someone is released from jail after serving their time that doesn't mean that they were retroactively declared innocent of the crime that put them there, you can't possibly be that foolish.

"No1here even confirmed this". I'm sure next time two guys rob a bank when one of them is questioned and claims that the other is innocent the police/prosecutor will just take their word for it - brilliant logic! "My co-conspirator in our collective fraud claims I'm innocent so that makes it true"

Banned three times by your own admission, just more proof of what you are. The vast majority of posters here (myself included) have never been banned a single time, I wonder why that is? Maybe because someone who is a scammer is more likely to get caught and banned than someone who is not a scammer? Quite logical isn't it!

bobbywaves

If someone is released from jail after serving their time that doesn't mean that they were retroactively declared innocent of the crime that put them there, you can't possibly be that foolish.
    So you ignorantly believe nobody has ever been wrongfully convicted & nobody has ever been released from jail due to being wrongfully convicted. Wow, you're more dense than I thought.
    I wonder why that is?
    Jealous losers hate winners. So losers have stated many lies about me to get Waves banned. After I state my case with all the facts coming out, I'm reinstated each time.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok, Waves as usual I've said my piece, you can feel free to have the last word after this.

So you ignorantly believe nobody has ever been wrongfully convicted & nobody has ever been released from jail due to being wrongfully convicted. Wow, you're more dense than I thought.
    As usual you are either trolling or completely retarded. I said when someone gets released from jail after serving their time that doesn't prove they were innocent retroactively which is absolutely true. Yes some people are retroactively declared innocent, but most are not. And you happen to be in the latter category - a scammer who was legitimately caught and punished, serving the full sentence that was levied out to him. Only regret is the general lenience of the judicial system which prevented you from being banned permanently as you should have been.

Jealous losers hate winners. So losers have stated many lies about me to get Waves banned. After I state my case with all the facts coming out, I'm reinstated each time.
    Yes, this is always your argument whenever someone calls out you, claiming they are jealous of you. And me who has four to five times the cashouts you have in the SBR store - I'm clearly jealous of your "win rate" lolol.

I guess me and everyone else who calls you out should be calling out Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, etc. on here as well as they are obviously much bigger "winners" than you could possibly be. But shockingly we don't do that - I wonder why? This sour grapes accusation of yours is just a classic debate dodge tactic. Since you can't refute what I and others say, you instead try to attack the person(s) making the arguments so that you can try to pretend to refute them by calling into question their motivations.

Anyway, I'm done here. This all started as a discussion as to what would happen if you won the bounty on me. And even though I said above I was going to play in the late tourney, you didn't even sign up for that one, I guess you weren't so confident in your chances after all so you didn't even try! But given how fast you went out tonight, I guess can't blame you for thinking that!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

“You can have the last word after my 3rd reply”

FatJeff
    FatJeff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Let me in on it

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Cabo got me - pay that man his $! Thanks for offering this Optional, fun stuff!

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22699

nice promo Opti
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Cabo 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Ok, Waves, as usual you are either trolling or completely retarded.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

909 points. Hold them until I figure something out.

Optional

Cabo got me - pay that man his $! Thanks for offering this Optional, fun stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabo View Post
    nice promo Opti
    Paid!

Did it make people play you differently Arun?

bobbywaves

This all started as a discussion as to what would happen if you won the bounty on me. And even though I said above I was going to play in the late tourney, you didn't even sign up for that one, I guess you weren't so confident in your chances after all so you didn't even try! But given how fast you went out tonight, I guess can't blame you for thinking that!
    Not everyone is barreled in on a Friday night like you.

Registering for your tourney doesn't guarantee I'm at your table.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Paid!

Did it make people play you differently Arun?

Tough to say based on one event Optional - not even sure if everyone the table was aware of it (one person explicitly mentioned it, no clue about others).

Little doubt though if this was consistent (not suggesting it should be lol) that generally more would be aware of it + some would definitely play against me differently as a result. Not sure if it would help or hurt though. In such a fast structure you need to be quite aggressive so if people are more likely to call your allins light to try to get the bounty, might not be able to risk going allin marginally quite as much. On the other hand, your big hands are much more likely to get called light and get paid off.

In that same regard, people are going to try to steal your BB late more knowing that if I call they have a chance to get the bounty, but at same time if I happen to have big hand in BB more likely I can pick someone off trying to steal it. So really hard to say overall whether it helps or hurts, but it's certainly an interesting dynamic!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

it would be really cool if we could have bounty and/or progressive bounty tournaments on here

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    it would be really cool if we could have bounty and/or progressive bounty tournaments on here
    Yeah that's a fun idea, a tournament which is solely a bounty tournament - no prizes potentially besides the actual bounties! Would be an interesting change of pace.

And of course there is also the idea of bringing back the weekend rebuy tournament - that was always I think the tourney people liked most each week, rebuys made for fun early part in tourney with people being much more aggressive in trying to build big stacks. Right now it tends to be pretty tame early on.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Yeah that's a fun idea, a tournament which is solely a bounty tournament - no prizes potentially besides the actual bounties! Would be an interesting change of pace.

And of course there is also the idea of bringing back the weekend rebuy tournament - that was always I think the tourney people liked most each week, rebuys made for fun early part in tourney with people being much more aggressive in trying to build big stacks. Right now it tends to be pretty tame early on.
    Bounty tournaments online usually split the money 50-50 between prizepool and bounties. It's a pipe dream though as I doubt the software could do that.

I'd love to have that Sunday rebuy back