stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Holy crap Arizona.

So I am surfing the MLB package I have on my TV in Nasher's man cave, I stop at the Arizona/Texas game and almost crapped my boxers at the score, Arizona hung a seven burger on Chavez in the first, he never got out of the first, and then hung on 5 spot on Sampson to make it 12-2 and now in the third the D-Backs have score two more to go up 14-3 and it's still the third inning. Arizona has 14 runs on 13 hits in 2 and 2/3 inning.
    At this rate Arizona will this 45 to 10 with 40 hits.

There have been four homers in this game already, Oh no, the balls aren't juiced, and the game of baseball has become batting practice and quite frankly I'm starting to get sick of these 20 run games. Disgraceful.

Here's the box so far.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=401076159

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

WE DEM BOYS STEVE

even if balls are juiced, it is still even playing field - other team gets to hit too

as a Snakes fan, I will give in and say I am very very worried Ketel marte is juicing. He got HUGE & is hitting an insane amount of jacks. he was always a contact guy. puts a very easy swing on the ball. just trys to knock it somewhere in the gap ala Ichiro. that was always my high end comparison for his potential. he has the same swing but he is just killing the ball. from both sides of the plate too.

MLB, do not suspend "PIKE" if such is true. we will sacrifice 2 players for him. you can have Alex Avila & Archie Bradley. their souls are yours. fair deal. take it or leave it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Major-league baseball thinks it’s popular but it’s not it’s like softball nobody wants to see that

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Major-league baseball thinks it’s popular but it’s not it’s like softball nobody wants to see that
    I use to go watch softball games all the time dude. they got the hottest chicks on planet earth. I wish I could've hit a ball back then to show those chicks how big papi Sosa handles the wood but if it didn't dribble & you couldn't shoot it I wasnt interested.

hey Goldy go cut some grass or something. we'll handle the popular stuff.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Everybody wants to see that

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    WE DEM BOYS STEVE

even if balls are juiced, it is still even playing field - other team gets to hit too

as a Snakes fan, I will give in and say I am very very worried Ketel marte is juicing. He got HUGE & is hitting an insane amount of jacks. he was always a contact guy. puts a very easy swing on the ball. just trys to knock it somewhere in the gap ala Ichiro. that was always my high end comparison for his potential. he has the same swing but he is just killing the ball. from both sides of the plate too.

MLB, do not suspend "PIKE" if such is true. we will sacrifice 2 players for him. you can have Alex Avila & Archie Bradley. their souls are yours. fair deal. take it or leave it.
    Arizona is an easy team to like, I liked them better with AJ and Goldy though.
    They made me some nice coin last season.

19-4 final, Snakes scored 19 runs on 21 hits.
    There were 8 total home runs in that monstrosity.

How do you know if the ball is juiced?
    When my boy from KC Dyson who's got track star speed but absolutely no power goes yard.
    Escobar was raking tonight. Nice to see Lamb's bat wake up too.
    Yeah, Marte is up to something fishy and the MLB suits are on to it.

Yeah, the ball isn't wound up too tight.
    Oakland alone went yard six times in their 10-2 rout
    Profar banged out a pair of homers. Canha went yard twice as well.
    Swanson needs to find a new hobby, he's not good at this pitching thing.
    I knew Oakland was going to light him up, I just can't lay that ridiculous juice.
    And that ball park is a grave yard,

Mancini smacked two out for Baltimore in a rare Baltimore win beating the Nationals 9-2.
    Washington's back end of their rotation is a mess, so is the middle of their bullpen.
    Nat's will never go far unless they address that.

Did you see the Met's Alonzo's home run to left field at Target this afternoon?
    Mother freaking 474 foot job that almost went out of the stadium.
    No shit, the ball landed more that halfway up the third deck,
    Professional sportscasters were using words like 'massive' and 'titanic' to describe it.
    I have to admit, this is one of the most impressive homers I've seen since Trout put one in the fountains.
    Here's the link, watch it twice,
    https://www.mlb.com/cut4/pete-alonso...nto-upper-deck
    That ball was hit so hard it needed four stewardesses on it.
    I'm surprised the Twins pitcher Magil didn't suffer whiplash watching that moonshot launched into orbit.
    I have to admit that kid Alonso is easy to root for and I dislike the Mets.
    The Mets have been exposing the Twins all week, and come playoff time the Twins bullpen will be exposed.
    Further proof something is funny with the balls and all this scoring, Mets hung a fourteen burger beating Minny 14-4.

The Giants scored double digits again (11), that's 38 runs in the past three games, this is a team that has trouble scoring 38 in a week.
    And than there's old reliable Houston who also scored 11, that team is scary with all that hitting and a top five pitching staff they are going to be a tough out in October, Cleveland is gelling now too, keep an eye on the Tribe also.

I'm dizzy from watching would normally be a pop out to medium right field go over the fence for a homer.
    Enough already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Roids back in the game

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Roids back in the game
    Never left.
    Your pal Nasher needs sleep,
    Later.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Arizona is an easy team to like, I liked them better with AJ and Goldy though.
    They made me some nice coin last season.

19-4 final, Snakes scored 19 runs on 21 hits.
    There were 8 total home runs in that monstrosity.

How do you know if the ball is juiced?
    When my boy from KC Dyson who's got track star speed but absolutely no power goes yard.
    Escobar was raking tonight. Nice to see Lamb's bat wake up too.
    Yeah, Marte is up to something fishy and the MLB suits are on to it.

Yeah, the ball isn't wound up too tight.
    Oakland alone went yard six times in their 10-2 rout
    Profar banged out a pair of homers. Canha went yard twice as well.
    Swanson needs to find a new hobby, he's not good at this pitching thing.
    I knew Oakland was going to light him up, I just can't lay that ridiculous juice.
    And that ball park is a grave yard,

Mancini smacked two out for Baltimore in a rare Baltimore win beating the Nationals 9-2.
    Washington's back end of their rotation is a mess, so is the middle of their bullpen.
    Nat's will never go far unless they address that.

Did you see the Met's Alonzo's home run to left field at Target this afternoon?
    Mother freaking 474 foot job that almost went out of the stadium.
    No shit, the ball landed more that halfway up the third deck,
    Professional sportscasters were using words like 'massive' and 'titanic' to describe it.
    I have to admit, this is one of the most impressive homers I've seen since Trout put one in the fountains.
    Here's the link, watch it twice,
    https://www.mlb.com/cut4/pete-alonso...nto-upper-deck
    That ball was hit so hard it needed four stewardesses on it.
    I'm surprised the Twins pitcher Magil didn't suffer whiplash watching that moonshot launched into orbit.
    I have to admit that kid Alonso is easy to root for and I dislike the Mets.
    The Mets have been exposing the Twins all week, and come playoff time the Twins bullpen will be exposed.
    Further proof something is funny with the balls and all this scoring, Mets hung a fourteen burger beating Minny 14-4.

The Giants scored double digits again (11), that's 38 runs in the past three games, this is a team that has trouble scoring 38 in a week.
    And than there's old reliable Houston who also scored 11, that team is scary with all that hitting and a top five pitching staff they are going to be a tough out in October, Cleveland is gelling now too, keep an eye on the Tribe also.

I'm dizzy from watching would normally be a pop out to medium right field go over the fence for a homer.
    Enough already.
    Nasher...
    Thanks for the terrific recap of a game that I missed.
    Due to your nifty word replay I got to see the game.
    Thanks for the Alonso clip also.

*I understand the classic appreciation of a traditional well-played MLB game with very good pitching on both sides and maybe 2 or 3 jacks in a game.
    But on the other hand it is fun to go out to the old ballpark and watch fireworks coming from the batters box rather than the top of the scoreboard,

Cheers.