Tuesday Plays? I Pointed And Clicked Today

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Good strategy, tough card tonight

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Reds again, you will prob see me bet them a bunch as dogs long as they are dogs.

Zona/Texas Ff under when it comes out.

Other than that I dunno. Like cards to continue their better play but too expensive to play str8. Prob get creative w cards/twins & cards/rangers Ml parlays cards ff -.5. If it isn’t too steep. Maybe find another fav I like to pair w them after work.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cincinnati has really improved

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Agree with Cinci.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cincinnati has really improved
    I liked them coming into the year, they just got off to a terrible start. Take away the 1-8 start and they 42-40 which would put them right in line w the other central contenders. I think they just as likely to have a strong second half as any of them. Only cubs have a better run differential than them in central and cubs suck on the road (for whatever reason). They have lot of pop in lineup, good starting pitching (plus wood coming back), and ok pen (should add to pen).

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tuesday Plays? I Pointed And Clicked Today

LoL maybe the easiest way to go about it and saves time

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Dodgers RL and 1H RL. Velasquez is going for the Phils. He usually shits the bed by the 4th, and their bullpen is terrible right now. Seems like easy money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Need more
    Men

I can pick a play off here and there convert it into a few winners it’s well worth it

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Rest of my plays are all ML

A's
    Cards
    Nationals

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by STANDARD BET View Post
    Dodgers RL and 1H RL. Velasquez is going for the Phils. He usually shits the bed by the 4th, and their bullpen is terrible right now. Seems like easy money.
    Nothing yet for me but PHI is on the Contrarian RL radar.

Could have a runline there, but all games going off later so plenty of time for the market to develop.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Not a ton today, Commodore64 Algo's are being tweaked. Been a good run so far this season but markets starting to catch up. Might shut things down until CFB and MLB playoffs. Cashed out quite a bit of my online accounts for when IA get's it infrastructure up and going.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Picked up an OVER but I think this price will move...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

921 16-Jul SEA/OAK OVER 9.5 (+100)

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Added a Contrarian RL play...

The KVB MLB Contrarian RL Fund has picked up...

902 16-Jul PHI +1.5 (+120)
    Grinding here.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The market opened up and I added a batch of moneylines here...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

904 16-Jul MIA +101
    915 TOR +170
    924 LAA +104
    927 ARI +148
    929 NYM +148
    Definitely grinding here...

2daBank

Zona/Texas ff under 5.5.. think I’ve mentioned once or 12x what a fan of Lynn I’ve become this year, he been pitching fantastic and last start he was popping the glove all game at 96-97 which way above anywhere I ever seen him consistently. Not to mention he was painting the black all over w the 4 seam and cutter!!!

What I really like about the FF under here is zona is much more dangerous vs lefty pitching which of course Lynn is not, d-bags are 3rd in baseball w a .845 ops vs lhp but a pedestrian 19th w a .735 vs rhp on the season. Expect Lynn to have another QS.

Alex Young might not be anything special but he is off to a nice start in his career and he has the added bonus of being a lefty, unlike zona Texas sports a top 10 ops vs righties but against lhp that number drops to 22nd with a ho hum .722 ops vs lhp, only reason not interested in laying the half run w rangers ff.

While i expect Lynn to go 7 innings or so I’m not sure Young can get much more past the 5th. No problem w full game under but no interest in 3-4 innings of zona pen and 1-2 innings of rangers pen when I can simply take FF when I have the matchups I want.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I liked them coming into the year, they just got off to a terrible start. Take away the 1-8 start and they 42-40 which would put them right in line w the other central contenders. I think they just as likely to have a strong second half as any of them. Only cubs have a better run differential than them in central and cubs suck on the road (for whatever reason). They have lot of pop in lineup, good starting pitching (plus wood coming back), and ok pen (should add to pen).
    you can't just takeaway games though. if Bucs dont lose 8 in a row earlier this season then they are a 50 win team sitting atop that division.

it just is what it is.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    you can't just takeaway games though. if Bucs dont lose 8 in a row earlier this season then they are a 50 win team sitting atop that division.

it just is what it is.
    Overall you can't take away the games but you can recognize and compare a team's recent performance, at any time frame.

When you do that, you just might need to take away some games.

2daBank

The market opened up and I added a batch of moneylines here...

Definitely grinding here...

I thought bout fish but woulda liked little more plus. Very good pitching matchup, if I knew I had a good ump I’d be looking at Ff under.

I jumped all over minny this morning cause that line looked way short. Turns out it was cause it up almost 30 cents since then!! Honestly if I bet more per game i would prob scalp it and take my winnings, havnt paid much attention this year but in past moves this big my way have usually been death. Lol. I do love Pineda tho and can’t help but like the lefty crushing twinks bats vs Matz.. I have the cards/twins ml parlay and twins ff -.5.. at least one of us win, lol. How about you go 3-1 ? Gl buddy

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Angels and Fish both shitty odds today.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Overall you can't take away the games but you can recognize and compare a team's recent performance, at any time frame.

When you do that, you just might need to take away some games.

thats baseball though. the ups & downs are apart of the grind.

the NL wildcard this year will be an absolute royal rumble. the difference between making playoffs & sitting at home watching will come down to a couple of games at most.

the cream always rises to the top nonetheless. the best teams will have the strongest finish to the final half of the season and especially that last month.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave sosawestbrook 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Oh pads changed pitchers huh? I was thinking damn I passed on fish gettin 10-15 more cents this morning what was i thinking??? But I saw Paddock as pads starter. Was really curious just now seeing line flipping to fish but makes more sense seeing paddock was scratched. Why?

2daBank

thats baseball though. the ups & downs are apart of the grind.

the NL wildcard this year will be an absolute royal rumble. the difference between making playoffs & sitting at home watching will come down to a couple of games at most.

the cream always rises to the top nonetheless. the best teams will have the strongest finish to the final half of the season and especially that last month.
    Prob not even a couple games, looks to me like a year we could see a play in game for WC, so a team will have to play B2B single elimination to get to one the division winners! Already having burnt their top 2 starters. Big edge to whichever division champ draws that assignment. I’d assume that would be dodgers being the 1 seed?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh pads changed pitchers huh? I was thinking damn I passed on fish gettin 10-15 more cents this morning what was i thinking??? But I saw Paddock as pads starter. Was really curious just now seeing line flipping to fish but makes more sense seeing paddock was scratched. Why?
    Not sure what happened here. You're right, Paddack was supposed to start, even the Miami Herald thought so...

Chris Paddack, the Marlins’ eighth-round pick in 2015, starts the series for the Padres

2daBank

it just is what it is.
    That is one the most ignorant comparisons I’ve ever heard. I don’t give a shit what place they in, the point is I’m getting a team playing comparable baseball to the top of the division but isn’t priced like it partly because of the poor start that means absolutely nothing now so your damn right I can “just” take them away. When I cap games I can pretty much do whatever I please w any number I see fit to have more or less meaning

You go ahead and bet the Bucs and see where that gets you. I’ll ride w the team playing like a contender and has the second best run differential in the central. Reds have had numerous losing streaks other than the start, they somewhat steaky. I’m not taking games out of middle of the season. Im suggesting they simply got off to a abysmal start which they did, and sense have played as well as anyone in division. Pirates have not and will not going forward as they in midst of another losing streak. Pirates will finish dead last in division, no clue wtf they have to do w the reds.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-16-19 at 05:27 PM.

2daBank

Not sure what happened here. You're right, Paddack was supposed to start, even the Miami Herald thought so...

Chris Paddack, the Marlins’ eighth-round pick in 2015, starts the series for the Padres
    Of course I’m right! Lol.

I looked at that one pretty close late last night cause I was back and forth on few things and price. Ended up deciding to wait and see if I could get a peak at ump 20-30 min before 1st pitch and if I got a favorable one was prob gonna look at 1st 5 under. Obviously still thought it was paddock when I brought that up. Don’t even know who the hell this is pads have pitching now? Lol. Hopefully it just them being cautious once again w paddocks innings and nothing more., looks like you got better of the line getting any plus, gl buddy.

2daBank

Angels and Fish both shitty odds today.
    They might be starting to figure out this tragic death thing propelling halo’s. They had no business winning last night (I got lucky! Lol). Freaking starter walked 4 guys and a run home in 1st but Houston couldn’t get a hit. Then he walks 2-3 more next inning before getting pulled, spot stros a comfy lead and then walk them down!! Starting to think despite crappy pitching halo’s gonna continue charging into WC contention and prob steal a spot. Should prob get down on some lava future or another before too late!! Lol

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

A’s are the team streaking once again in the AL for the 2H.. Will get to that Wild Card game and lose like always unfortunately.. But this is their time of the year.. Bats are hot bc weather heating up which always happens to the lineup in the 2H.. Pitching bunch of bums but some how gets them thru with Friars leading the way.. The BP usually their strong point was awful in 1H and they got thru it.. Have found some steady ground.. Before you know it will be 20-25 games over again.. American League a straight dog fight with good teams

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    A’s are the team streaking once again in the AL for the 2H.. Will get to that Wild Card game and lose like always unfortunately.. But this is their time of the year.. Bats are hot bc weather heating up which always happens to the lineup in the 2H.. Pitching bunch of bums but some how gets them thru with Friars leading the way.. The BP usually their strong point was awful in 1H and they got thru it.. Have found some steady ground.. Before you know it will be 20-25 games over again.. American League a straight dog fight with good teams
    Al west pretty stacked, I think rangers and halo’s stay with them.

2daBank

Good start for the red legs

2daBank

Zona/Texas ff under 5.5.. think I’ve mentioned once or 12x what a fan of Lynn I’ve become this year, he been pitching fantastic and last start he was popping the glove all game at 96-97 which way above anywhere I ever seen him consistently. Not to mention he was painting the black all over w the 4 seam and cutter!!!

What I really like about the FF under here is zona is much more dangerous vs lefty pitching which of course Lynn is not, d-bags are 3rd in baseball w a .845 ops vs lhp but a pedestrian 19th w a .735 vs rhp on the season. Expect Lynn to have another QS.

Alex Young might not be anything special but he is off to a nice start in his career and he has the added bonus of being a lefty, unlike zona Texas sports a top 10 ops vs righties but against lhp that number drops to 22nd with a ho hum .722 ops vs lhp, only reason not interested in laying the half run w rangers ff.

While i expect Lynn to go 7 innings or so I’m not sure Young can get much more past the 5th. No problem w full game under but no interest in 3-4 innings of zona pen and 1-2 innings of rangers pen when I can simply take FF when I have the matchups I want.
    Are you not entertained??!!!

Lynn thought bout unraveling and blowing it in 5th but another FF under cash! Get some!

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Twins was tough beat.. 2nd and 1st nobody out in 5th and line into DP.. Then walk and strand two more.. Not to mention in the 4th runner on 3rd 1 out and Sano K

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Twins was tough beat.. 2nd and 1st nobody out in 5th and line into DP.. Then walk and strand two more.. Not to mention in the 4th runner on 3rd 1 out and Sano K
    Muts have used like 10 pitchers and weasel out of trouble every inning. Not to mention 2 their 3 runs cause a error!!! Punk ass cardinals just blew 1st and 3rd no outs. Another great start by flaherty and they give him nothing. He had only damn rbi!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If the Mets hold on it could be a big night for the Contrarian Fund.

2daBank

Angels have a gaurdian angel. These dudes can’t lose since that pitcher died!

12 Last