Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Mods are stricter now. It’s pure business from SBR. Can’t get away with anything these days. Used to just shoot the shit with other degenerates. Now they’re all broke, or have a life. Less sports talk now, and insight on games. So many dweebs just sit around, and report posts like cucks. Used to be more open, and free to do as you please. Now everyone is offended by something, and we are full of weak minded individuals that can’t handle anything they disagree with. This is from 2009, to now though. I wasn’t on gambling forums yet in 2000. Think I was still dialing up late night then to see boobs. Only playing parlay cards for $1-$5. Now we have nerds playing 5 bucks a game taking over, using SBR for pizza, and reporting anything offensive to their shaky psyche.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

not too sure about sbr but the place across the street used to be one of my favorite sites to frequent during the early days just to check out the general discussion and penalty box. Now it's a ghost town and not worth even looking at. The archives still have some of the funniest threads of all time like fart n sniff, sofakingraw, and nose hair. Don't see threads like those anymore on any of the boards. It's mostly just people attacking each other personally instead of yucking it up.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

No idea. Was not on gambling message boards until 04. More scammers back then.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    A lot of the original posters seem older......might just be my imagination.
    Harry might be onto something. It's almost as if posters are 10 years older after 10 years!

First 12