stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Coors field is a joke

What’s the score now in today’s game? 17-2?
    I mean come on a Punch and Judy team like SF that needs generally a week to score 17 runs away from Coors speaks volumes.

That makes 64 total runs in the past three games so far in that park and this one isn’t even over. That’s an average of over 21 per game for the love of God!!
    If you bet the overs in the past theee games God Bless you’re a rich man.

Watching a Rockie home game is like watching batting practice, chicks may dig the long ball and all me? I prefer a 2-1 pitchers duel, can I get one of those please?

The great manager Jim Leyland quit managing the Rox and baseball all together for six years stating “How can anybody manage here? I can’t manage here” this coming from an all time great.

If I was a starting pitcher there would be no way I’d sign with Colorado unless blown away with a monster contract.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This has been going on since 1995 and NOW you just figured it out? Stop posting. You just make a fool out of yourself.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

In fairness to the giants their offense has gotten pretty hot lately.

2daBank

It not just the long ball, the outfield seems huge at that place!! Lot of ground to cover.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

General rule at Coors is bet the over if you like it. When you want to bet the under just pass on the game.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This has been going on since 1995 and NOW you just figured it out? Stop posting. You just make a fool out of yourself.
    Lighten up Francis.
    i figures this out light years ago my point being even by Coors standards the runs scored are astounding. Thanks for stopping by though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    General rule at Coors is bet the over if you like it. When you want to bet the under just pass on the game.
    No doubt. And when they start scoring a bunch bet your ass it will prob continue most that home stand!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

balls are juiced more this year anyway I must have missed discussion on that. mlb has no integrity theyll let players roid up and then blame them for roiding then allow super juiced balls anything for the mullah

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    balls are juiced more this year anyway I must have missed discussion on that. mlb has no integrity theyll let players roid up and then blame them for roiding then allow super juiced balls anything for the mullah
    Yes, i think they are using golfball technology in todays baseballs.

stevenash

^
    Kershaw last week said “they might as well stamp Titlest on the ball”

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Still time to grab the over 14.5 in tonight's game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Lighten Up Francis.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Just bet the OVER'S even when good pitchers pitch.. They cash more often then not..

The ball just finds the bat in that park for some mystical reason!!!

Past 2 games before today I won money on the OVERS, today I got cute and took the UNDER and lost.. Silly JIBS ..

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Jul 15 vs San Francisco 5:40 PM PDT
    ATRM, CSBA
    Jul 13 vs Cincinnati L 17 - 9
    Jul 14 vs Cincinnati W 10 - 9
    Jul 15 vs San Francisco L 19 - 2

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/san-francisco-giants-colorado-rockies-390715227/

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-15-19 at 05:48 PM.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

​I agree 100 % !!.......I would much rather watch a 3-1 game, were getting ahead of the count. And the sac bunt and holding runners on,is a game within the game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just bet the OVER'S even when good pitchers pitch.. They cash more often then not..

The ball just finds the bat in that park for some mystical reason!!!

Past 2 games before today I won money on the OVERS, today I got cute and took the UNDER and lost.. Silly JIBS ..

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Jul 15 vs San Francisco 5:40 PM PDT
    ATRM, CSBA
    Jul 13 vs Cincinnati L 17 - 9
    Jul 14 vs Cincinnati W 10 - 9
    Jul 15 vs San Francisco L 19 - 2

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/san-francisco-giants-colorado-rockies-390715227/

I practically never play full game unders in that park. Once in a great while maybe a 1st 5 but it rare and has to be pitchers who have shown they can have success there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I practically never play full game unders in that park. Once in a great while maybe a 1st 5 but it rare and has to be pitchers who have shown they can have success there.
    I'll never play an UNDER again in that park.. Lesson learned today.. Agreed Bankers.. I took a shot today thinking both pitchers would lock down, early start as well after a weekend of who knows what the players were doing and or partying..

NEVER AGAIN in that park..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

wonder how much ud be up just betting overs every game since it,opened

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

get high bet the overs .. lot of people are high there

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Awesome stadium right downtown Denver surrounded by bars and breweries!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Awesome stadium right downtown Denver surrounded by bars and breweries!
    Last time I visited Denver was 20 years ago all I saw was John Elway car dealerships and a Denny's full of fat white old people..

I only hope and pray Denver has changed since my last visit. Good lord I couldn't wait to get out of Dodge back then. Dead City full snow and cold weather too.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

they need to sign me to pitch over there

stevenash

Last time I visited Denver was 20 years ago all I saw was John Elway car dealerships and a Denny's full of fat white old people..

I only hope and pray Denver has changed since my last visit. Good lord I couldn't wait to get out of Dodge back then. Dead City full snow and cold weather too.
    If you ain’t from Denver the locals generally don’t like you, I found Denver to be kind of hostile.

2daBank

I'll never play an UNDER again in that park.. Lesson learned today.. Agreed Bankers.. I took a shot today thinking both pitchers would lock down, early start as well after a weekend of who knows what the players were doing and or partying..

NEVER AGAIN in that park..
    Lol. I’m sure you not the 1st person to give a under a go then feel that way after.

All the logic in the world don’t mean shit when it starts to snowball at that place. What would be a 2-3 run inning and maybe the starter can get out of it and still have a decent outing at another park is freaking 5-6-7 runs and out of the game at coors!! Basically you can’t get by without your best stuff like the good pitchers can at most parks, if you off ur game here you gonna get walloped! If you walk ppl they gonna score!

And the pens? Fukkin 4get about it, if you have to start using your pen before the 6th it pretty much a guarantee you gonna bring in at least one guy who’s stuff isn’t reacting the same as he used to and gets smoked. I’ve heard several managers talk about how taxed their pen was for multiple series after a series at coors! When a game gets away you almost better off leaving a sacrificial lamb out there to get slaughtered instead of running thru everyone, which of course leads to huge numbers but better for them than having all their guys get used up!’

Recent years Rockies have seemed to figure out a little the type of pitchers they need/what kind of stuff plays there as some pitches simply don’t react in the thin air., problem is even guys that can pitch there it not like they gonna have bunch of pretty outings so you also gotta have incredibly thick skin understanding your era is gonna never look like others teams pitchers no matter how well you pitch! Lol.

I think you can still attempt 1st 5 unders but be selective and just know when you lose you gomna look like a moron cause it won’t be close!! I’ve had 1st 5 unders burnt in half a inning on more than one occasion. Lol. But if you get a couple pitchers that can handle it and in midst of a stretch like this w tons of scoring you can get u7ish and sneak in a W every once in awhile.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Game 2 Under

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Game 2 Under
    Sure did.. Tomorrow game probably goes over though. Overs hit more then Unders in this ball park. They don't hit always but they hit more then not. Double header today you got different batters in the second game.. Usually bench scrubs...

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/san-fra...ies-390715327/

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10265

got a 2-1 game!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Leyland a career .500 manager with 11 winning seasons and 11 losing seasons.

All Time great??? IDK

stevenash

^
    He’s managed some pretty shitty teams.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    He’s managed some pretty shitty teams.
    True, but he also only won with a bought team in FL and Barry Bond and Miguel Cabrera...I mean, come on... do you consider Tom Kelly an all time great? He won 2 rings without a player who achieved 2200 hits. Similar yr by yr records, TK much less to work with.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    True, but he also only won with a bought team in FL
    Interesting phenomenon that the World Series was “bought” in 1997.

Are World Series typically won by teams with a $45 million payroll?

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Denver has sooooo much to offer as far as fun places to enjoy, Coors Field
    is one of many such venues!!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    got a 2-1 game!
    Coors field is a joke. They have to juice the ball. Shitty 2-1 score.....we want Tacos!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

we need to reinvent the game to be honest. shits a joke. watching such an inorganic display of strike outs and home runs and nothing in between. I know the numbers dictate that thats whats most efficient but its painful to watch at times.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    True, but he also only won with a bought team in FL and Barry Bond and Miguel Cabrera...I mean, come on... do you consider Tom Kelly an all time great? He won 2 rings without a player who achieved 2200 hits. Similar yr by yr records, TK much less to work with.
    TK was terrific on all counts and vastly underrated.
    Best manager in my lifetime was Billy Martin.
    Choose to hate him if you will but take a close look at Martin’s managerial career. He took over some mighty shitty bottom feeder teams and made them champs or contenders, remarkable at what he did with nothing.

12 Last