BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No company wants bad press but what CEO of a fortune 500 company is trying to push their own ideologies? Outside of pushing a corporate culture, I don't see any with some social agenda. Most are trying to stay under the radar for fear of criticism/back lash.

The movie business is much simpler business model than corporate America. Make a movie, promote it, hopefully pay off your investors and make money. If you make duds that lose money, eventually, you won't have any investors to help you pay for movies. It's all about getting the money. No movie gets made without the money. The person green lighting the money has to answer to someone.
    Our perceptions may not line up with reality, which is why you have to do your research. You said hardly any women play video games?? That is just untrue. Half of all women have played video games but that number is increasing much faster than with men. The percent of hardcore female gamers are increasing every year. They are in a sweet spot demographics of 15 to 30 year olds. The type of games you may not relate to but they are playing games and spending money doing so.
    Only a complete and total fool thinks that Fortune 500 companies do not try to push their own ideologies. What about The Ultra Liberal AOL? What about all the companies that bend over backwards to hire unqualified minorities over qualified whites? Are you going to deny that happens? Maybe it is time that you met your local ICE Agent.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

and the last time you've been in a movie theater that you weren't cleaning???

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if you were going to use the last time youve been without cleaning.....

shouldnt you use a picture of a young boy?

you are showing an old man and saying he isnt cleaning a movie theatre???????????????

you are too stupid to realize that means, hes been to plenty of movies that he wasnt cleaning and the latest is when he is old
    mac cant even reply to this

he should realize he is too stupid to vote

and listen to me

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Haha, I feel the same way. I end up dozing off to most of these dog shit movies but maybe I'm just getting old.

I'm tired of all the remake/series movies like the Avengers series but I end up watching them anyway. Endgame was very good. But Dark Phoenix was boring as shit. Easily the worst in the series. You used to be sure that most movies you saw were going to be good. Now, it's a crap shoot whether or not the movie will be watchable.
    Dark Phoenix don’t even make any damn sense, didn’t Wolverine kill her in one of them??? No chance in hell I watch that! I don’t even think she wants to.

They even managed to make super troopers fukkin awful, super troopers 2 was a steaming pile of crap!

I do reccomend “the professor” it was really good.

She tried to talk me into spider man 49 or whatever the hell number it is but I’ve been fed up w spider man since before this new one they have who has been spider man in the last few. Don’t think I’ve enjoyed a spider man since Toby maquire!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Only a complete and total fool thinks that Fortune 500 companies do not try to push their own ideologies. What about The Ultra Liberal AOL? What about all the companies that bend over backwards to hire unqualified minorities over qualified whites? Are you going to deny that happens? Maybe it is time that you met your local ICE Agent.
    Stop, please stop before you keep posting and showing your ass. You mention Fortune 500 and AOL? AOL was bought by Verizon in 2015. AOL is NOT A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY, you dumb ass old fart.

What company is bending over backwards to hire "UNQUALIFIED" minorities? Please, name us one company that is as stupid as you are?

2daBank

They even sell advertising in movie, like when actor/actress drinks a coke or uses a certain brand of whatever. They push products I’d say they most certainly push agendas/ideals.

RudyRuetigger

mac ignores me LOL

cannot deal with my questions????????

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dark Phoenix don’t even make any damn sense, didn’t Wolverine kill her in one of them??? No chance in hell I watch that! I don’t even think she wants to.

They even managed to make super troopers fukkin awful, super troopers 2 was a steaming pile of crap!

I do reccomend “the professor” it was really good.

She tried to talk me into spider man 49 or whatever the hell number it is but I’ve been fed up w spider man since before this new one they have who has been spider man in the last few. Don’t think I’ve enjoyed a spider man since Toby maquire!
    Spider Man FFH is actually pretty good. It follows up Endgame.

I heard the Professor was good. I think I have to be in the mood to see that one as it seems to be a bit depressing/tear jerker type.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They even sell advertising in movie, like when actor/actress drinks a coke or uses a certain brand of whatever. They push products I’d say they most certainly push agendas/ideals.
    oh wow

no kidding?

hey banker, are you a fukkin democrat?

Mac4Lyfe

mac ignores me LOL
    cannot deal with my questions????????
    My post went way over your head or I didn't explain it simply. No worries. All the best.

2daBank

oh wow

no kidding?

hey banker, are you a fukkin democrat?
    Not one or the other pal. Used to maybe lean a little that way but not anymore. They have gotten too extreme and pretty much went crazy after trump won. Pretty much have always leaned right when it comes to taxes and such, used to lean left on lot of social issues but they have turned me completely off. I don’t really like either side particularly the extremist on both. I’m more a grey area kind of guy.

RudyRuetigger

listen to me carefully

noone will open their eyes though

trump isnt far right

the democrat-republican thing IS NOT LINEAR

its an oval

trump circles back to the middle

if you dont believe me, go watch any old interview

he says the same things years ago and democrats cheered (even oprah, jesse jackson, etc)

but because media wants to portray things, hes way far right

NO

he passed far right and is back towards the middle on the OVAL spectrum

PERIOD

hes done more for minorities than barrack thats for goddamn sure

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17104

No company wants bad press but what CEO of a fortune 500 company is trying to push their own ideologies? Outside of pushing a corporate culture, I don't see any with some social agenda. Most are trying to stay under the radar for fear of criticism/back lash.

The movie business is much simpler business model than corporate America. Make a movie, promote it, hopefully pay off your investors and make money. If you make duds that lose money, eventually, you won't have any investors to help you pay for movies. It's all about getting the money. No movie gets made without the money. The person green lighting the money has to answer to someone.
    Our perceptions may not line up with reality, which is why you have to do your research. You said hardly any women play video games?? That is just untrue. Half of all women have played video games but that number is increasing much faster than with men. The percent of hardcore female gamers are increasing every year. They are in a sweet spot demographics of 15 to 30 year olds. The type of games you may not relate to but they are playing games and spending money doing so.
    google, facebook, twitter, netflix, foxnews, cnn, etc. proctor and gamble just donated to the us womens soccer team "to be on the right side of history" for equal pay.

i said hardly any women seriously play games meaning they mostly casually play them and its not a major hobby where they spend a lot of money on games and computers. women are mostly playing games like candy crush on their phone that are free and only doing it when they have nothing better to do. the games being changed for feminists are the competitive and violent games. no one can argue that men make up the vast majority of competitive and/or violent video game customers.

you cant say women are half the games because they have played a video game a few times in their life. you have to judge by time played in their lives. if a woman has played 10 hours in her life that is not equal to someone who has played 10,000 hours.

RudyRuetigger

and if hed send the army into southside chicago, he could do a hell of alot more for blacks there

unlike barry obama

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

listen to me carefully

noone will open their eyes though

trump isnt far right

the democrat-republican thing IS NOT LINEAR

its an oval

trump circles back to the middle

if you dont believe me, go watch any old interview

he says the same things years ago and democrats cheered (even oprah, jesse jackson, etc)

but because media wants to portray things, hes way far right

NO

he passed far right and is back towards the middle on the OVAL spectrum

PERIOD

hes done more for minorities than barrack thats for goddamn sure
    Not only that, but Trump has been a Democrat his whole life. It would be interesting to see if anything would have been different if Trump ran and won as a Democrat.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not only that, but Trump has been a Democrat his whole life. It would be interesting to see if anything would have been different if Trump ran and won as a Democrat.
    exactly

he said the same things 30 years ago and minorities cheered him

trump is ross perot and ron paul combined

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Women terrible in bed

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19539

Can't say that chick would be a bad Bond; she does look rather male.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    women terrible in bed
    you are fuckkin grounded

go to your padded room!!!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

No one would watch

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

You meant to say a Democrat Gay Black Female that internally feels like a man

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

I'm all for diversity but going BOND (female black) good luck with that..

Black Panther worked though but that was a dude..

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

I heard it is going to be Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

I bet she would look nice dressed as cat woman

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I heard it is going to be Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
    LOL.. Wouldn't surprise me at all...

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

is james bond a fictional character?

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

3 pages and still not in the Saloon???

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Why not just make it a transgender midget if they want to be so progressive.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Should've known Dlo would be triggered by this.
    They obviously didn't have much respect for what James Bond stood for.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-15-19 at 09:37 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I've never even seen a James Bond movie.
    You should man, the older films were pretty solid.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    They obviously didn't have much respect for what James Bond stood for.
    What did james bond "stand for"???shes not even gonna be james bond you stupid fuckin cac

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    What did james bond "stand for"???shes not even gonna be james bond you stupid fuckin cac
    Exactly. Shes gets the 007 number because Bond retired.

Media so dumb.... cant even read a script and report it straight. Gotta play the female progressive angle

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    3 pages and still not in the Saloon???
    Sbr is hot garbage during the summer so mods let dumbass ignorant shit like this take place cause itll get more responses than a sunday night mlb thread

packerd_00

A guy that made no apologies for being a man. He was the complete anti feminist. If I have to explain it to you,it isnt going to compute with you is it. Dont give me this she isnt Bond shit, the film makers created this character knowing it would cause a stir.

No need to be a pathetic little heel biting twerp.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17104

james bond is a male power fantasy. a female power fantasy would be having a bunch of handsome rich vampires fighting over who gets to cater to your every whim.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    A guy that made no apologies for being a man. He was the complete anti feminist. If I have to explain it to you,it isnt going to compute with you is it. Dont give me this she isnt Bond shit, the film makers created this character knowing it would cause a stir.

No need to be a pathetic little heel biting twerp.
    I would disagree with this.

Thou Bond goes thru many women, he is, in fact, always attracted to strong, intelligent and independent women. Even in the books dating to the 50s and 60s. I'd say Ian Fleming has done more to craft the image of the modern independent female than any other public figure and for a much longer time....

The use of gratuitous sex goes both ways.

First 12345 Last