2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    This movie franchise will fkn tank now....

Just like when they came out with the all female Oceans 8...GTFO

FAIL
    Forgot about that tragedy. Never even watched it. All female ghost busters was another stupid idea.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Damn, some of you can't wait to complain about something. Who gives a shit if it's a man, woman or child?, white, black or yellow. Women can be bad asses in movies as well. Plenty of female lead movies have done well at the box office. If it's good, it's good. If it sucks, it sucks. This girl was apparently popular in the Captain America movie (wasn't Captain America a girl this time?). Reminds me of Kato and the Green Hornet. The few minutes Kato was on screen, immediately, he was most popular. Enter Bruce Lee.

Movies get made for one reason. To make money. Hollywood is going after the money. Here's a hint? The guys complaining are not in the demographics of what Hollywood is trying to attract. Your money is no good here.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I've never even seen a James Bond movie.

Mac4Lyfe

This movie franchise will fkn tank now....
    Just like when they came out with the all female Oceans 8...GTFO
    FAIL
    Have you looked at the box office? It cost $70 million to make Oceans 8 and it grossed over $600 million. That doesn't seem like a failure to me? Oceans 8 made more money domestically than the previous 2 in the series. I've never seen any of the sequels but apparently the money speaks for itself.

Box office performance[edit]

Film Release date Box office revenue Box office ranking Budget Reference
    United States Foreign Worldwide All time domestic All time worldwide
    Ocean's Eleven December 7, 2001 $183,417,150 $267,300,000 $450,717,150 #241 #286 $85 million [13]
    Ocean's Twelve December 10, 2004 $125,544,280 $237,200,000 $362,744,280 #504 #344 $110 million [14]
    Ocean's Thirteen June 8, 2007 $117,154,724 $194,157,900 $311,312,624 #567 #441 $85 million [15][16]
    Ocean's 8 June 8, 2018 $140,218,711 $157,500,000 $297,718,711 #406 #474 $70 million [17]
    Total $566,334,865 $856,157,900 $1,422,492,765 N/A N/A $350 million [18]

^the table above didn't format correctly.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Have you looked at the box office? It cost $70 million to make Oceans 8 and it grossed over $600 million. That doesn't seem like a failure to me? Oceans 8 made more money domestically than the previous 2 in the series. I've never seen any of the sequels but apparently the money speaks for itself.

Box office performance[edit]

Film Release date Box office revenue Box office ranking Budget Reference
    United States Foreign Worldwide All time domestic All time worldwide
    Ocean's Eleven December 7, 2001 $183,417,150 $267,300,000 $450,717,150 #241 #286 $85 million [13]
    Ocean's Twelve December 10, 2004 $125,544,280 $237,200,000 $362,744,280 #504 #344 $110 million [14]
    Ocean's Thirteen June 8, 2007 $117,154,724 $194,157,900 $311,312,624 #567 #441 $85 million [15][16]
    Ocean's 8 June 8, 2018 $140,218,711 $157,500,000 $297,718,711 #406 #474 $70 million [17]
    Total $566,334,865 $856,157,900 $1,422,492,765 N/A N/A $350 million [18]

^the table above didn't format correctly.
    do you lick the *** from your wifes vagina after she has a night out?

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Forgot about that tragedy. Never even watched it. All female ghost busters was another stupid idea.
    i never watched the movie either...

Hell, it was available for FREE on delta and I couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Mac4Lyfe

Looks like that movie was a clear gimmick to put women in front. It flopped at the box office.

Money runs the roost. Do you want certain movies to be made? Follow the money.

RudyRuetigger

Hell, it was available for FREE on delta and I couldn't bring myself to watch it.
    hopefully they dont get sprayed with slime

it would look like cu.m and be sexist

2daBank

Looks like that movie was a clear gimmick to put women in front. It flopped at the box office.

Money runs the roost. Do you want certain movies to be made? Follow the money.
    I rarely watch remakes regardless of what gender they put in the lead. Can’t stand these lazy Hollywood fukks who only come up w maybe 1 decent original idea a year if that!

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hopefully they dont get sprayed with slime

it would look like cu.m and be sexist
    Make it a gay man getting "sprayed" and the LGBTQ community would be thrilled

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17128

movie sequels and remakes usually suck. ppl like the bond sequels though for some reason. spy game was the only spy movie i can remember liking. they usually have nothing to do with actually being a spy.

Mac4Lyfe

Haha, me pointing out how stupid some of you really are pisses you off. Funny. Some of you act like Hollywood should cater to you when most of you can't even afford to go to a movie and the rest haven't been in decades. NO ONE is making movies for OUT OF SHAPE, HUGE ASS CRACK, TIRED COMPLAINING BITCH ASS OLD MEN.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't think that she is actually playing the main character in the movie.

RudyRuetigger

Haha, me pointing out how stupid some of you really are pisses you off. Funny. Some of you act like Hollywood should cater to you when most of you can't even afford to go to a movie and the rest haven't been in decades. NO ONE is making movies for OUT OF SHAPE, HUGE ASS CRACK, TIRED COMPLAINING BITCH ASS OLD MEN.
    guy is a soyboy democrat who is making fun of mexicans in his image

trust me, if real democrats got a hold of you and your image, youd be out of a job

i dont think you have one though so you are clear

where should i send my next tax dollars?

i know you rely on me

fried cheese
    Update your status

well to be fair, most companies are catering to sjw complainers and they make up a low percent of the buying public.

fried cheese
    Update your status

you should try out booksmart. its a superbad remake starring two female feminists.

Mac4Lyfe

I rarely watch remakes regardless of what gender they put in the lead. Can’t stand these lazy Hollywood fukks who only come up w maybe 1 decent original idea a year if that!
    I'm not a fan of remakes either but there has been a few good ones. Unfortunately, it's hard to find good movies period. Endgame and John Wick were the only 2 good movies I've seen in months.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Last edited by jtoler; 07-16-19 at 06:26 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

guy is a soyboy democrat who is making fun of mexicans in his imagetrust me, if real democrats got a hold of you and your image, youd be out of a jobi dont think you have one though so you are clearwhere should i send my next tax dollars?i know you rely on me
    Fukk off dumb ass. You're wrong on every post at every level. I'd bet I've paid the IRS more in taxes than your sorry excuse has made in your lifetime. Save your fkn tax dollars.

Do you know what my avi is about? If you don't know then shut the fukk up about things you don't have a clue. It is not making fun of Mexicans you dumb fuk.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    well to be fair, most companies are catering to sjw complainers and they make up a low percent of the buying public.
    I have no clue the actual numbers but companies are in business to make money. Studios have to make money just like any other business. If they are catering to SJW complainer then you have your answer. SJW complainers must be spending the money then. No way in hell would they make up a low percent of the money if that was the case.

RudyRuetigger

Fukk off dumb ass. You're wrong on every post at every level. I'd bet I've paid the IRS more in taxes than your sorry excuse has made in your lifetime. Save your fkn tax dollars.

Do you know what my avi is about? If you don't know then shut the fukk up about things you don't have a clue. It is not making fun of Mexicans you dumb fuk.
    wow

shouldnt you be an all inclusive democrat?

seems you are very angry

Mac4Lyfe

wowshouldnt you be an all inclusive democrat?seems you are very angry
    Wrong again dumb ass.

I'd have to give a shit in order to be angry. I don't give a shit that your are ill informed. Stay stupid.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Damn, some of you can't wait to complain about something. Who gives a shit if it's a man, woman or child?, white, black or yellow. Women can be bad asses in movies as well. Plenty of female lead movies have done well at the box office. If it's good, it's good. If it sucks, it sucks. This girl was apparently popular in the Captain America movie (wasn't Captain America a girl this time?). Reminds me of Kato and the Green Hornet. The few minutes Kato was on screen, immediately, he was most popular. Enter Bruce Lee.

Movies get made for one reason. To make money. Hollywood is going after the money. Here's a hint? The guys complaining are not in the demographics of what Hollywood is trying to attract. Your money is no good here.
    Wrong again idiot. Here is a hint I can buy and sell you 1000 times over. My money is not only good everywhere, it is wanted everywhere. I am the audience that these idiots are trying to get because I am the person that has enough money to waste on trash like this. By the way, your figures below are bull s**t. Dig for the real truth. In the mean time, you and your merry band of feeble peons can go to this fraud of a movie all you want and give them your $10.00 to see it, which is your allowance for a month.

fried cheese
    Update your status

I have no clue the actual numbers but companies are in business to make money. Studios have to make money just like any other business. If they are catering to SJW complainer then you have your answer. SJW complainers must be spending the money then. No way in hell would they make up a low percent of the money if that was the case.
    alot of companies are being run by ppl who try to push their own ideologies or just dont want bad press from sjws complaing or the media which criticizes anything politically incorrect. just look at video games and card games. hardly any women seriously play or spend a lot of money for themselves on these products but all you see now is them caving into feminist demands.

RudyRuetigger

Make it a gay man getting "sprayed" and the LGBTQ community would be thrilled

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Wrong again idiot. Here is a hint I can buy and sell you 1000 times over. My money is not only good everywhere, it is wanted everywhere. I am the audience that these idiots are trying to get because I am the person that has enough money to waste on trash like this. By the way, your figures below are bull s**t. Dig for the real truth. In the mean time, you and your merry band of feeble peons can go to this fraud of a movie all you want and give them your $10.00 to see it, which is your allowance for a month.
    and the last time you've been in a movie theater that you weren't cleaning???

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

internet ebattles

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

RudyRuetigger

wow i agree with this guy for once

RudyRuetigger

and the last time you've been in a movie theater that you weren't cleaning???

if you were going to use the last time youve been without cleaning.....

shouldnt you use a picture of a young boy?

you are showing an old man and saying he isnt cleaning a movie theatre???????????????

you are too stupid to realize that means, hes been to plenty of movies that he wasnt cleaning and the latest is when he is old

2daBank

I'm not a fan of remakes either but there has been a few good ones. Unfortunately, it's hard to find good movies period. Endgame and John Wick were the only 2 good movies I've seen in months.
    There certainly a few exceptions where the remake is actually better than original it just few and far between. Seems like the last few years has been nothing but a bunch of dog shit. We were at the galleria yesterday and thought bout catching a movie but there was no f’in way I was paying to sit thru any the crap they had to offer!!

We Used to go to movies once every month-ish when they started coming out w these kick ass theaters that have the comfy reclining seats and pretty decent menus w waitress bringing to your seat (never could stand going back in the day sitting in those uncomfortable ass seats that were jammed together!), they also have those kick ass alcoholic milkshakes that are freaking awesome! Lol. Just Got to the point where my ass would fall asleep damn near every time tho cause the movies started sucking.

Prob been a year since last time we went now, don’t even remember last new movie we streamed or bought off the cable and watched at home? Everything just looks like ass!! Actually I do, it was a Johnny Depp flick called “The professor”, that was actually pretty good. I had never even heard of it tho, apparently they didn’t spend much advertising the thing! Lol. Was bored searching around and came across it, I like lot of his movies so gave it a chance. Defiantly worth watching if you have never seen. Other than that I can’t name another we enjoyed much or even made all way to the end lately!!

She wants to see the last avengers movie but it wasn’t playing at that theater any longer. She a big superhero movie dork, I tolerate them but only been a handful I was really impressed with. I dont mind Robert downy jr as iron man.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    alot of companies are being run by ppl who try to push their own ideologies or just dont want bad press from sjws complaing or the media which criticizes anything politically incorrect. just look at video games and card games. hardly any women seriously play or spend a lot of money for themselves on these products but all you see now is them caving into feminist demands.
    No company wants bad press but what CEO of a fortune 500 company is trying to push their own ideologies? Outside of pushing a corporate culture, I don't see any with some social agenda. Most are trying to stay under the radar for fear of criticism/back lash.

The movie business is much simpler business model than corporate America. Make a movie, promote it, hopefully pay off your investors and make money. If you make duds that lose money, eventually, you won't have any investors to help you pay for movies. It's all about getting the money. No movie gets made without the money. The person green lighting the money has to answer to someone.
    Our perceptions may not line up with reality, which is why you have to do your research. You said hardly any women play video games?? That is just untrue. Half of all women have played video games but that number is increasing much faster than with men. The percent of hardcore female gamers are increasing every year. They are in a sweet spot demographics of 15 to 30 year olds. The type of games you may not relate to but they are playing games and spending money doing so.

Mac4Lyfe

We Used to go to movies once every month-ish when they started coming out w these kick ass theaters that have the comfy reclining seats and pretty decent menus w waitress bringing to your seat (never could stand going back in the day sitting in those uncomfortable ass seats that were jammed together!), they also have those kick ass alcoholic milkshakes that are freaking awesome! Lol. Just Got to the point where my ass would fall asleep damn near every time tho cause the movies started sucking.
    She wants to see the last avengers movie but it wasn’t playing at that theater any longer. She a big superhero movie dork, I tolerate them but only been a handful I was really impressed with. I dont mind Robert downy jr as iron man.
    Haha, I feel the same way. I end up dozing off to most of these dog shit movies but maybe I'm just getting old.

I'm tired of all the remake/series movies like the Avengers series but I end up watching them anyway. Endgame was very good. But Dark Phoenix was boring as shit. Easily the worst in the series. You used to be sure that most movies you saw were going to be good. Now, it's a crap shoot whether or not the movie will be watchable.

Mac4Lyfe

I am the audience that these idiots are trying to get because I smoke Kools all day and drink Malt liquor for breakfast. I am the person STUPID enough to spend money on waste / trash like this. I'll end up going to this fraud of a movie because I don't have shit else to do this month.
    FIFY

First 12345 Last