sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

"If im forgotten, ill be a rich forgotten mf"

- Damian Lillard

anybody check out what he said recently? im curious what people think.

hating on any athlete is for the birds. thats some personal shit. it shouldn't ever be personal.

but I must admit I dont like this guy Lillard. not one bit.

guy is already on a huge deal that doesn't expire for another 2 years. then he signs the biggest contract extension in NBA history on the day that free agency opens? guy really had to announce the deal 1 hour before free agency starts? thats some stuck up shit.

if your priority is money, thats cool bro. but the real ones in this league had to sacrifice for their first title. KD, Wade, Bron, Dirk, etc all took less money on route to their first titles. Kobe signed his mega deal after winning 5 titles.

this guy Lillard is not a winner. nor does he have the mentality of a winner. thats some selfish shit. do you Dame. but your team is gonna be mediocre for the rest of your career.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Blazers will never win shit

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You all up on Westbrook’s nuts but call Dame selfish, lol. Oh the hypocrisy!!

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You all up on Westbrook’s nuts but call Dame selfish, lol. Oh the hypocrisy!!
    if we are speaking basketball, about SKILLS, I dont knock either of those players.

if we are talking about character, I call it like I see it. this is a loser move to me.

no reason to insert Russ name here. I dont compare players. Im good on that. Real hoopers have different discussions when it comes to that topic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    if we are speaking basketball, about SKILLS, I dont knock either of those players.

if we are talking about character, I call it like I see it. this is a loser move to me.

no reason to insert Russ name here. I dont compare players. Im good on that. Real hoopers have different discussions when it comes to that topic.
    You called him selfish. I like Russ, like his effort and heart but he a incredibly selfish player.

I’ll never knock a dude for getting every penny he can, the owners make plenty, these dudes the ones risking their bodies and putting that money in the owners pockets.

Nothing wrong w takin less to seek rings either. To each is own.

I bet you don’t go to work and tell your boss to pay you less do you? I damn sure don’t!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol hilarious when people say athletes take less money. If you honestly believe that it’s hilarious.

sosawestbrook

You called him selfish. I like Russ, like his effort and heart but he a incredibly selfish player.

I’ll never knock a dude for getting every penny he can, the owners make plenty, these dudes the ones risking their bodies and putting that money in the owners pockets.

Nothing wrong w takin less to seek rings either. To each is own.

I bet you don’t go to work and tell your boss to pay you less do you? I damn sure don’t!
    ok the saying that Russ is selfish is just a media narrative. his teammates hate him, he ball hogs, etc. yeah right. look up what former teammates say about him. ill take those guys words over what these analysts think. thats just brainwash.

selfish is the wrong word for this anyway. the word here should be foolish. let me use it in a sentence.

Dame Lillard is a foolish man because he thinks that signing a mega deal will not hinder the team's ability to construct an NBA championship level roster and by engaging in this act Dame Lillard is essentially throwing his credibility as a team first player, winner & man of sacrifice out the window and therefore is thrust into the equation of irrelevant superstars who put up great numbers and never won a damn thing a la Carmelo Anthony & Chris Paul.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol hilarious when people say athletes take less money. If you honestly believe that it’s hilarious.
    its called a salary cap papa. only the accounting matters. we can only speak on that.

pilebuck13

Back door deals rampant tax free closed door deals.

pilebuck13

its called a salary cap papa. only the accounting matters. we can only speak on that.
    Ok
    Man. I know you
    Hate on him cause he drained a fukin monster in Paul George face and waved bye as Westbrook looked for a place to go get dik served up his ass all night. Westbrook talks so
    Much shit and cries so
    Much on the court. Lillard decided to wait tell he sent them home to tell Westbrook to go fuk himself get over it man

2daBank

ok the saying that Russ is selfish is just a media narrative. his teammates hate him, he ball hogs, etc. yeah right. look up what former teammates say about him. ill take those guys words over what these analysts think. thats just brainwash.

selfish is the wrong word for this anyway. the word here should be foolish. let me use it in a sentence.

Dame Lillard is a foolish man because he thinks that signing a mega deal will not hinder the team's ability to construct an NBA championship level roster and by engaging in this act Dame Lillard is essentially throwing his credibility as a team first player, winner & man of sacrifice out the window and therefore is thrust into the equation of irrelevant superstars who put up great numbers and never won a damn thing a la Carmelo Anthony & Chris Paul.
    Stopped reading after 1st sentence. I don’t watch or listen to much media bs like I’m assuming you do. It my opinion formed by me. Didn’t say shit about whether his teammates like him cause I don’t know, although clearly KD didn’t. If you watch him play and don’t think his gane selfish I dunno what to tell ya.

2daBank

So the greedy owners implement a bogus number they don’t wanna go over and that means a guy is selfish for getting most he can? Talk about buying into media trash!! Like I said, go to work and tell your boss you want a pay cut, then you can call this kid selfish!! Until then don’t be a hypocrite.

sosawestbrook

Ok
    Man. I know you
    Hate on him cause he drained a fukin monster in Paul George face and waved bye as Westbrook looked for a place to go get dik served up his ass all night. Westbrook talks so
    Much shit and cries so
    Much on the court. Lillard decided to wait tell he sent them home to tell Westbrook to go fuk himself get over it man
    Westbrook is my last name. I dont have a fascination over Russell Westbrook. lol I know people think that though.

that was the most cold blooded shot ive ever seen. like I said before, when we talk about SKILLS I'm not slacking him whatsoever.

you can't argue against the fact that this move simply doesn't help put them in position to capture a title? like what are we playing for then? to me that signals that he is satisfied with mediocrity & money is more important. as a human being, thats perfectly fine. as a star NBA basketball player, thats soft. its about championships.

can you respond to that at least? without bringing up unnecessary comparisons?

2daBank

Westbrook is my last name. I dont have a fascination over Russell Westbrook. lol I know people think that though.

that was the most cold blooded shot ive ever seen. like I said before, when we talk about SKILLS I'm not slacking him whatsoever.

you can't argue against the fact that this move simply doesn't help put them in position to capture a title? like what are we playing for then? to me that signals that he is satisfied with mediocrity & money is more important. as a human being, thats perfectly fine. as a star NBA basketball player, thats soft. its about championships.

It puts his family in a position to prosper for generations. That should be his main fukkin concern.,

sosawestbrook

Stopped reading after 1st sentence. I don’t watch or listen to much media bs like I’m assuming you do. It my opinion formed by me. Didn’t say shit about whether his teammates like him cause I don’t know, although clearly KD didn’t. If you watch him play and don’t think his gane selfish I dunno what to tell ya.
    you dont watch the game bro. ive seen you on here. you dislike the NBA product. you are already biased towards the game. I love this game. I watch and pay attention with a keen eye. I have my own philosophies. nobody in this league is a selfish player. thats just a silly media narrative. this is a new era of basketball. its superstar driven & thats exactly what fans want.

pilebuck13

Money is everything to 99.9 percent of people in life it always wins. I can’t speak on 190 million dollars? Can you? No. It changes everything.

2daBank

you dont watch the game bro. ive seen you on here. you dislike the NBA product. you are already biased towards the game. I love this game. I watch and pay attention with a keen eye. I have my own philosophies. nobody in this league is a selfish player. thats just a silly media narrative. this is a new era of basketball. its superstar driven & thats exactly what fans want.
    I forget more about hoops than you will ever know. I don’t watch much reg season. Follow college close, he was selfish in college. He knocks his own teammates over for rebounds. He passes up open layup to get assist if he needs 1 for the triple dub.

Fans are stupid and the fan driven garbage why I don’t follow any longer. Personally I love hoops, just not the crap nba product.

pilebuck13

To speak on another mans 190
    Million dollar contract and how you think he should react is just hater shut period

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Blazers will never win shit
    Pacers?

sosawestbrook

lol ok you guys are making it too personal. nobody is responding to the fact that Dame Lillard has essentially chosen to be labeled a NBA hall of famer that will win 0 titles instead of sacrifice like a plethora of his fellow co stars in this league to win that all so elusive first NBA ring.

2daBank

Million dollar contract and how you think he should react is just hater shut period
    I think dude should go to work and tell his boss to pay him less!!! Until then stfu about other ppl getting everything they can. This some clown shit.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pacers?

2daBank

lol ok you guys are making it too personal. nobody is responding to the fact that Dame Lillard has essentially chosen to be labeled a NBA hall of famer that will win 0 titles instead of sacrifice like a plethora of his fellow co stars in this league to win that all so elusive first NBA ring.
    Spew more garbage than a landfill can hold. “Sacrifice” KD going to Warriors wasn’t sacrifice, it was a coward way to get a ring instead of winning one like the real greats. He essentially bought a ring by taking less on a team that beat him and won without him.

pilebuck13

I think dude should go to work and tell his boss to pay him less!!! Until then stfu about other ppl getting everything they can. This some clown shit.
    Exactly lol I always love the he’s gonna go for a home team discount to stay lmao whatever man. Money talks period

sosawestbrook

point out where I said how he should react?

im throwing this guy into the hell in a cell. im gonna lay the smackdown on his ass. Im taking my sleeve off and bouncing off the ropes for the People's elbow. ya dig?

everybody so soft. taking things personal. im trying to have a discussion.

2daBank

Exactly lol I always love the he’s gonna go for a home team discount to stay lmao whatever man. Money talks period
    Lot of guys take less to ensure having better players w them so they can capitalize on endorsements later on. Some just feel like enough is enough and do just wanna win or stay a certain place. That too is all well and good, you should do what makes you happy.

Doesn’t make them any better or worse, more or less selfish than a guy who gets every penny he feels he worth!! Who’s to say if you take less the owner will spend more elsewhere? It not a hard cap, they can go over if owner wants to win!!!

Bottom line is ripping a guy for doing the same thing we all should be doing in our chosen profession is fukkin ridiculous!! I jump ship from the union for 5-6 months of lot of years cause I have ability to bring home more than scale w a non union company who pays what I’m worth!!

2daBank

point out where I said how he should react?

im throwing this guy into the hell in a cell. im gonna lay the smackdown on his ass. Im taking my sleeve off and bouncing off the ropes for the People's elbow. ya dig?

everybody so soft. taking things personal. im trying to have a discussion.
    What discussion? You hate a guy and feel like him earning every penny he can is a reason to question his character?

Now you calling others soft? Lol, go to work and tell your boss you don’t want minimum wage anymore, you want less!! Be a team player!!

sosawestbrook

you are all over the place bro. you are lacking any context at all.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

you are projecting your desires onto other ppl. just because you care about winning a title doesnt mean he does. every players priority in the nba is money. once they have enough then they might sacrifice some for a title because they desire it or because they feel it will earn them more money in endorsements. i dont see any player that is concerned enough about winning to play for the minimum.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    you are projecting your desires onto other ppl. just because you care about winning a title doesnt mean he does. every players priority in the nba is money. once they have enough then they might sacrifice some for a title because they desire it or because they feel it will earn them more money in endorsements. i dont see any player that is concerned enough about winning to play for the minimum.
    you are missing the point. and you are wrong in your thought process - lakerboy voice with mysterious music playing in background

sorry bro im higher then Vince carter's vertical. couldn't make out what you said

sosawestbrook

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

What do you expect from a guy who's game plan was to count down the last 10 seconds to shoot a 40 footer?
    and he made it and everyone sucked him off for it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

never hate on a man for being successful

instead let it break down your limiting beliefs and inspire you

#real talk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blazers also ran every year

Same this year