1. #1
    Opie
    Opie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 48

    Someone help me please.!!!

    I have an account with betonline and my acct has been compromised. I had 380 in my sportsbook and it was all transferred to my poker acct and I believe it was dumped to another player. The last game was a 100 hyper sit and go and I dont play that high. My history in 10 years can show that i play exclusively in 1 on 1 for 1.50. I couldnt log into my poker cause it said someone else was on my device. I did what customer service said and reset password which allowed me to send money back to sportsbook then 2 minutes later while I'm talking to a representative its sent back to poker and now my balance is depleted. Can anyone help here? It's such obvious fraud now I have a balance of 20.00 from which I had 380 this am.

  2. #2
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,093
    Betpoints: 3473

    I had 1988 in mine

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    kidcudi92
    W poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,171
    Betpoints: 485

    Fake Opie checking In

  4. #4
    Opie
    Opie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 48

    Wtf is that suppose to mean?

  5. #5
    Easy-Rider 66
    Back at Roadhouse got some Bungalow's
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 27,271
    Betpoints: 241

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Wtf is that suppose to mean?
    there is a poster named OPie signed up here. Been here for years. He has a number after Opie.

  6. #6
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 25,512
    Betpoints: 657

    lol unreal

  7. #7
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,927
    Betpoints: 186

    Opie that sucks if true.

    Betonline has always been straight up with me, never had a problem other then their login sequence saying ARE YOU A ROBOT and highlight the boxes, bumping to next page.. That's a pain in the ass after a while going through the long log in sequences.


    Pick up the phone or contact them online thru the website. Explain your problem and see what they can do for you. Have your password changed after resolved.. SBR probably can't do crap until you contact them directly first.. Have it all documented.

  8. #8
    Opie
    Opie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 48

    Already done that. They have sent it to the fraud department and I will here back in 24-48 hours but in the meantime I'm complaining on here too for this shady stuff.

  9. #9
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    I thought this was supposedly from the real Opie, a man of wealth and means, and thought somebody had hacked his SBR account.... now I realize it's some other Opie.....

    long time since we've heard from the real Opie....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    Opie
    Opie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 48

    Get lost troll. Wtf r you on here commenting on something irrelevant.

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 377,099
    Betpoints: 896

    most of these are scams

    Guys taking shots and want money back

  12. #12
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 28,279
    Betpoints: 12

    Lots of people go by Opie

    Long Beach Sub All Stars vocals guy goes by opie

  13. #13
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I thought this was supposedly from the real Opie, a man of wealth and means, and thought somebody had hacked his SBR account.... now I realize it's some other Opie.....

    long time since we've heard from the real Opie....
    Thought the same. Disappointed.

  14. #14
    Opie
    Opie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 48

    Then this site shouldn't let me have a name that someone else has moron. Get lost troll.

  15. #15
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Then this site shouldn't let me have a name that someone else has moron. Get lost troll.
    You right they should have a way better vetting process to keep bums like you who have never contributed shit begging for help. Piss off. Go start a go fund me account to get your bus fare back. Lmfao
    Points Awarded:

    pablo222 gave 2daBank 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  16. #16
    Easy-Rider 66
    Back at Roadhouse got some Bungalow's
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 27,271
    Betpoints: 241

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Then this site shouldn't let me have a name that someone else has moron. Get lost troll.
    Hey fool check out this thread. There is your namesake.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for....php?t=1380087

  17. #17
    Opie
    Opie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 48

    Get a life slob. Keep trolling Simple One.

  18. #18
    Opie
    Opie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 48

    What's your point?

  19. #19
    newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 1,530

    Ur not the 1st one to complain of a Betonline account being comprimised and pilfered

  20. #20
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 377,099
    Betpoints: 896


  21. #21
    gauchojake
    I was A Teenage Anarchist
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 29,737
    Betpoints: 1865

    😮

    Wow

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  22. #22
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,093
    Betpoints: 3473

    Gaucher just took $120 from me....I sent a message to someone

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #23
    pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-09
    Posts: 1,681
    Betpoints: 6973


  24. #24
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 101,376
    Betpoints: 23808

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    What's your point?

  25. #25
    Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-15
    Posts: 5,065
    Betpoints: 418

    What happened to pulling out all your money back in January ?
    Only post are needing help with B oL
    Very weird

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...p-me-here.html

  26. #26
    Surecawk
    Surecawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-22-19
    Posts: 232
    Betpoints: 83

    Have you make consider do full nudity with napkin cover the penis and balls packaging for pole-dancing?





    You's have deficit-ing of's $360. I do calculator and make say 2 hour of fat guy pole-dancing pay $360. (you fat? I make assume you fat)

  27. #27
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 101,376
    Betpoints: 23808

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    I have an account with betonline and my acct has been compromised. I had 380 in my sportsbook and it was all transferred to my poker acct and I believe it was dumped to another player. The last game was a 100 hyper sit and go and I dont play that high. My history in 10 years can show that i play exclusively in 1 on 1 for 1.50. I couldnt log into my poker cause it said someone else was on my device. I did what customer service said and reset password which allowed me to send money back to sportsbook then 2 minutes later while I'm talking to a representative its sent back to poker and now my balance is depleted. Can anyone help here? It's such obvious fraud now I have a balance of 20.00 from which I had 380 this am.
    At least you still have $20 left in your account.

    That’s more than most guys here have in their bank accounts.

  28. #28
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    At least you still have $20 left in your account.

    Thatís more than most guys here have in their bank accounts.
    You guys have bank accounts? Damn, straight ballers!!

  29. #29
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 101,376
    Betpoints: 23808

    Quote Originally Posted by Surecawk View Post
    Have you make consider do full nudity with napkin cover the penis and balls packaging for pole-dancing?





    You's have deficit-ing of's $360. I do calculator and make say 2 hour of fat guy pole-dancing pay $360. (you fat? I make assume you fat)

  30. #30
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Who is that surecawk guy? He funny!!

  31. #31
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 101,376
    Betpoints: 23808

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who is that surecawk guy? He funny!!
    Pretty sure he’s been here before.

    New name.

  32. #32
    BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 5,703
    Betpoints: 1886

    Happened to me before at a different online sportsbook. Money was moved by someone to the poker room and lost. Was left with .70, had $790.70. Got a hold of customer service and they looked at my history and put my money back in full. Betonline should take care of you, good luck.

  33. #33
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 101,376
    Betpoints: 23808

    Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    Happened to me before at a different online sportsbook. Money was moved by someone to the poker room and lost. Was left with .70, had $790.70. Got a hold of customer service and they looked at my history and put my money back in full. Betonline should take care of you, good luck.
    Pretty cool they left you with 0.70.

    Imagine if they took it all???

    FUKK

  34. #34
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,140
    Betpoints: 11229

    fake Opie risng heavy

  35. #35
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 25,512
    Betpoints: 657

    Will someone please help this dude?!?!!??

12 Last
Top