funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Lol or the one where she says 'Sheplayed out of her mind today, I hope she can play like this more often' 'She played a great match today, but that isn't surprising because she played against me'

Then blaming having a baby and not playing a lot of matches

How self entitled does one have to be lol

Pathetic isn't it
    Couldn't believe what I was watching. She like had to back step on the injury thing. "I just hope I'm not injured going into the next one.........Like i wasn't in this one, cuz I wasn't injured at the start of the tournament."

Who does she think she is kidding? Lmao...

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Oh I didn't see the injured bit hah

how about this one

""Maybe playing other finals outside of grand slams would be really helpful just to kind of get in the groove so by the time I get to a grand slam final I'm kind of used to what to do and how to play."

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Oh I didn't see the injured bit hah

how about this one

""Maybe playing other finals outside of grand slams would be really helpful just to kind of get in the groove so by the time I get to a grand slam final I'm kind of used to what to do and how to play."

Can't make it up

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She always tries to make an excuse any loss this one she really didn’t know what to say she just got buried

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Couldn't believe what I was watching. She like had to back step on the injury thing. "I just hope I'm not injured going into the next one.........Like i wasn't in this one, cuz I wasn't injured at the start of the tournament."

Who does she think she is kidding? Lmao...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

poor serena, shes got all the money in the world, im poor serena feel bad for me. shes pathetic cut your career youve got enough prize money.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Wait for that ass to warm up. Once she puts her back into it. It's game over for Halep.
    she's done nothing but choke in finals last year but people thought she would just get warmed up... if you aren't ready to rumble in a final from point one you deserve to lose lol

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    she's done nothing but choke in finals last year but people thought she would just get warmed up... if you aren't ready to rumble in a final from point one you deserve to lose lol
    I think that win against her sister at the AO which let’s be honest was Richards orders (and a match she could have won 6-1 6-1 but out of respect didn’t) to get her closer to 24 created a false perception in everyone’s eyes that she’d continue to dominate.

It was funny hearing her coach saying she’s working harder then ever to get into shape so she can continue to have a chance to get to 24 and then some.

Which is also ironic considering she hasn’t played since the French and made sure everyone in the press conference knew about it.

Can’t expect sympathy for a part time tennis player who is too arrogant to play with everyone else on the tour as often as everyone else does

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    poor serena, shes got all the money in the world, im poor serena feel bad for me. shes pathetic cut your career youve got enough prize money.
    I wish this bitch would stop making finals so me and Sammy would stop losing money on her! Lol. I know myself, my dumb ass will take her next time too! Lol..

Thank god for my boy joker, should get that back and then some when he hoist the trophy!!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I wish this bitch would stop making finals so me and Sammy would stop losing money on her! Lol. I know myself, my dumb ass will take her next time too! Lol..

Thank god for my boy joker, should get that back and then some when he hoist the trophy!!

100% accurate on serena. As square as it always will be and even though she has lost 3 straight major finals. Ill be betting her next time around again

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

One of the she should win

Yesterday she just got outplayed I don’t think it was a choke job

First 1234