1. #71
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 342,988
    Betpoints: 243

    We have concluded if your not a pro your broke period

    Guys like Joe Vigs could not come up with $10

  2. #72
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,031
    Betpoints: 8202

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #73
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,493
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We have concluded if your not a pro your broke period

    Guys like Joe Vigs could not come up with $10
    I use to be a non pro, it wasn't fun .. I almost had myself committed.. Lot's of emotional distress!!!


  4. #74
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 342,988
    Betpoints: 243

    Lol

  5. #75
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,007

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We have concluded if your not a pro your broke period

    Guys like Joe Vigs could not come up with $10
    Joey swears you donít gamble, whatís up w that? He says it in every thread!

  6. #76
    kidcudi92
    we outta here baby
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 14,320
    Betpoints: 220

    If you arenít a pro

    You need to write yourself a one page essay on why you should be

    Then pay the $100
    Points Awarded:

    SBR Drew gave kidcudi92 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  7. #77
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,007

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    If you arenít a pro

    You need to write yourself a one page essay on why you should be

    Then pay the $100
    Just think about how much they losing every day not being a pro! Stop wasting time and get on board!

  8. #78
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,006
    Betpoints: 3039

    I love the non pro idiots who try to accumulate points then turn around and get mad when they make a score and cant use them.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #79
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,493
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    I love the non pro idiots who try to accumulate points then turn around and get mad when they make a score and cant use them.

    I always said if you are non pro you should make a habit to transfer 2 points to an SBR PRO everyday with in a thread and post you like..

    That's one way to win forum love and respect with the PRO's.. Can't use bet points anyways if you never turn PRO, may as well give them to PRO's daily.. I would..
    Points Awarded:

    icon gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #80
    BeatTheJerk
    My only income is Sports ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 19,309
    Betpoints: 1108

    F U C K this I'm going PRO. I'm tired of being frowned upon. I wipe my ass with 100 dollar parlays up to 10 teams @ times. I'll donate the measly 100 dollars no problem at all.

  11. #81
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,007

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I always said if you are non pro you should make a habit to transfer 2 points to an SBR PRO everyday with in a thread and post you like..

    That's one way to win forum love and respect with the PRO's.. Can't use bet points anyways if you never turn PRO, may as well give them to PRO's daily.. I would..
    That was one of worst things about not being pro, I like to use points as a like button for post and could only do it once a day when non pro. Fukk that! Lol

  12. #82
    BeatTheJerk
    My only income is Sports ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 19,309
    Betpoints: 1108

    I'm way too thrifty not to be a PRO & take advantage of all the amenities it allows. My bad guys dumb af sometimes.

  13. #83
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,007

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I'm way too thrifty not to be a PRO & take advantage of all the amenities it allows. My bad guys dumb af sometimes.
    Def makes huge sense. We just want the best for you pal!!

  14. #84
    BeatTheJerk
    My only income is Sports ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 19,309
    Betpoints: 1108

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Def makes huge sense. We just want the best for you pal!!
    Salutations Banker you're one of the few posters that can stand my personality on here so I appreciate that.

  15. #85
    BeatTheJerk
    My only income is Sports ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 19,309
    Betpoints: 1108

    You keep it REAL & I can smell it a mile away. That's why we're cool.

  16. #86
    5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-14
    Posts: 1,548
    Betpoints: 236

    These SBR bashes are a real thing, really!

  17. #87
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,006
    Betpoints: 3039

    Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    These SBR bashes are a real thing, really!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #88
    5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-14
    Posts: 1,548
    Betpoints: 236

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post

  19. #89
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,006
    Betpoints: 3039

    Sbr throws a party. First class all the way.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  20. #90
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,493
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    These SBR bashes are a real thing, really!
    Degen sausage fest if I had to guess. Bunch of horny single over weight gambling junkies lying about their bank rolls, drinking like fish and spending little time together before hitting the tables up..

    That's my best guess on how a bash would go down, never been to one. Just a hunch..



  21. #91
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 342,988
    Betpoints: 243

    Jibby Many think your afraid to go ?

  22. #92
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,031
    Betpoints: 8202

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Degen sausage fest if I had to guess. Bunch of horny single over weight gambling junkies lying about their bank rolls, drinking like fish and spending little time together before hitting the tables up..

    That's my best guess on how a bash would go down, never been to one. Just a hunch..


    Some of us have dropped a few pounds Jibbers


    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #93
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,493
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby Many think your afraid to go ?
    You didn't invite me JJ, I'm bitter now.. As you can see in my above post .

    I told you my feelings were hurt. I'm an SBR PRO damn it with almost 50,000 power posts!!! I guess I'll stay home.. NO RESPECT!!

    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-10-19 at 07:12 PM.

  24. #94
    Vikings2
    Vikings2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 446
    Betpoints: 14148

    Okay guys thanks for your help.

  25. #95
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 342,988
    Betpoints: 243

    A lot of brokes popping up in the thread

  26. #96
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 6,006
    Betpoints: 1859

    Drew you forgot to add Sharp badges for those that win

  27. #97
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 3,033
    Betpoints: 715

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You didn't invite me JJ, I'm bitter now.. As you can see in my above post .

    I told you my feelings were hurt. I'm an SBR PRO damn it with almost 50,000 power posts!!! I guess I'll stay home.. NO RESPECT!!

    Jibb, are we getting 50k video?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  28. #98
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 3,033
    Betpoints: 715

    Love the trivia.
    Love the contests.
    Free quick poker tournaments that prizes are easy to roll into betpoints.
    Always good laughs to be had in players talk
    I have received bitcoin from the store
    I have been able to make a few dontions in the SBR store
    all in 6 months
    And is 100 bucks even much money these days?
    Cant go wrong with SBR PRO

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  29. #99
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 3,198
    Betpoints: 6201

    best part is donating to a good cause!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #100
    Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-30-10
    Posts: 1,140
    Betpoints: 14770

    This is all very good and nice, but there should be an asterisk put with small letters added.

    something like:

    *all these reasons for becoming a PRO are applied if you are a resident of US.

    This is a known fact. For me - international player - only half of what is mentioned can be received. And it still not bad, but it will make you think twice.

    I got 12k Betpoints now. What can I do with them? LOL Nothing.

    We dont get bitcoin, we dont get mugs, pizzas, heck, we cant even donate. SBR Store is basically closed for me, as all the money from sportsbook cash is either spent or not available for various reasons. (like that sportsinteraction sportsbook, available only for residents of Canada....lol, very international indeed)

    Ive been a PRO member for 7-8 years... and the only reason Im still a PRO is the BTP contest. If that gets cancelled and there is not a similar event I will not prolong my pro membership.

    Would I advice to become SBR Pro? Yes, if you are an American.

  31. #101
    hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-17-09
    Posts: 2,030
    Betpoints: 249

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby Many think your afraid to go ?
    Hey Goldy....How many bashes have you been to?.....

  32. #102
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 342,988
    Betpoints: 243

    non pros laughed at daily

  33. #103
    inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-12
    Posts: 1,857
    Betpoints: 488

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    F U C K this I'm going PRO. I'm tired of being frowned upon. I wipe my ass with 100 dollar parlays up to 10 teams @ times. I'll donate the measly 100 dollars no problem at all.
    Finally bro. You’re one of the only non pros I actually like.

  34. #104
    BeatTheJerk
    My only income is Sports ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 19,309
    Betpoints: 1108

    I donated to Team Andy & submitted my SBR Pro request. So I'll be back on board as Pro very soon guys.

  35. #105
    BeatTheJerk
    My only income is Sports ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 19,309
    Betpoints: 1108

    Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    Finally bro. You’re one of the only non pros I actually like.
    Thanks pal !

First 123456 ... Last
Top