chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

westbrook

Where is he going to land? There is no way that he stays in ok.city with p.g. leaving. If i was the knicks front office... i would think long and hard about trying to get him. What do the basketball guys think.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that I care betonline has a prop on him to stay or be traded from OKC, he's -150 to stay.

His contract is horrible he's owed nearly 50 million in 3 years and he has aged poorly, he has knee issues and he's a bad shooter, pariticularly bad 3 point shooter. I will be betting -150 he stays, this contract is horrible, I don't see at as a contract anyone will likely want - add in that he's a toxic personality who can't get along with anyone, I don't see how this contract can be moved. Westbrook and Wall are probably the 2 worst 200 million dollar contracts in the NBA right now.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Where is he going to land? There is no way that he stays in ok.city with p.g. leaving. If i was the knicks front office... i would think long and hard about trying to get him. What do the basketball guys think.
    As JJ would say like he does about Carmelo Anthony, Russell Westbrook is a losing basketball player. Can't win the O'Brien Trophy with Russ.