2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Fukkin A!!!

USA USA USA USA!!!!

2daBank

I want a replay!! That 3-0 to cash the over!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I want a replay!! That 3-0 to cash the over!!!
    Fukkin fuk, of course after we get a bogus off sides the frogs score a goal.

2daBank

Scared again.

2daBank

Just hang on for 10 more minutes!!

Rather have lost over than had frogs score that goal! Lol

2daBank

There no “icing” in soccer correct? Obviously not icing but simply kicking it way down the field?? Why don’t they do this more??

2daBank

Freaking nail biter.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i thought they usually danced with it in a corner and let other team kick it out?

isnt that the same?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i thought they usually danced with it in a corner and let other team kick it out?

isnt that the same?
    Pretty much,, there just been a lot of instances lately where frogs have ball in danger zone and we get it but don’t clear way down field like they should, made me curious if it was allowed??

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Pretty much,, there just been a lot of instances lately where frogs have ball in danger zone and we get it but don’t clear way down field like they should, made me curious if it was allowed??
    It’s definitely allowed, just most teams try to hold possession if they can ...unless it’s immediate danger in which of course they boot it wherever they can

Btw thought that should’ve been a penalty for France in the 85’ min based on how they been calling em...but also the US disallowed goal didn’t look offside to me
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave bosigga 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    It’s definitely allowed, just most teams try to hold possession if they can ...unless it’s immediate danger in which of course they boot it wherever they can

Btw thought that should’ve been a penalty for France in the 85’ min based on how they been calling em...but also the US disallowed goal didn’t look offside to me
    Yea normally holding possession def makes more sense, there were just a couple dicey times there where I thought USA had been far better off just kicking the shit out of it!!! Lol.

I’d agree on both counts. I think it would have sucked to call a penalty there but you right it has been called plenty. Definitely didbt think we were offside on what shoulda been 3rd goal, shocked they didn’t at least stop and let ref look?

In the end all worked out, got the USA cash and the over!!! Plus it was a good, very exciting match!! I thought French kinda choked a few golden chances.

That was basically the final correct? My understanding is these 2 teams head and shoulders above the rest, is that accurate in your opinion?

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

What was the final score? Espn has it as 2-0 US, but it was 2-1 right?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    What was the final score? Espn has it as 2-0 US, but it was 2-1 right?
    Yes sir. 2-1 good girls

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Yea normally holding possession def makes more sense, there were just a couple dicey times there where I thought USA had been far better off just kicking the shit out of it!!! Lol.

I’d agree on both counts. I think it would have sucked to call a penalty there but you right it has been called plenty. Definitely didbt think we were offside on what shoulda been 3rd goal, shocked they didn’t at least stop and let ref look?

In the end all worked out, got the USA cash and the over!!! Plus it was a good, very exciting match!! I thought French kinda choked a few golden chances.

That was basically the final correct? My understanding is these 2 teams head and shoulders above the rest, is that accurate in your opinion?
    I thought France squandered some good chances also ..but it worked out well for us!!
    and yeah these were the two favorites to win the whole thing, I don’t follow women’s super closely but I thought they were def the top two teams. Though I liked what I saw from England when I watched them.

USA team is professional enough to not let their guard down now I hope.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    I thought France squandered some good chances also ..but it worked out well for us!!
    and yeah these were the two favorites to win the whole thing, I don’t follow women’s super closely but I thought they were def the top two teams. Though I liked what I saw from England when I watched them.

USA team is professional enough to not let their guard down now I hope.
    They better not, I’m fine with players acting a fool and clowning on bums but they damn sure better win the thing if they gonna act like that!!! lol

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

First 12